It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! I have a Trans idea!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The whole transgender thing is a lightning rod (not sorta', it IS). So, I have an easy solution...

Let's use the Olympics as an example.

Why not create a "TRANS-GENDER" category. F' the eilte IOCC if it costs more, they make gobs of money anyway (and steal it). So, create a "TRANS" class of olympians. Here's how it would work (seriously here, folks).

Trans athletes can participate, men can participate (if they wish), and women can participate (if they wish).

Women can NOT participate in men's sports, and men can NOT participate in women's sports. Trans CAN participate in men's sports, AND in Trans sports, but NOT in women's sports.

Level playing field.

Done deal.
edit on 7/27/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

(post by Euronymous2625 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Common sense solutions are not in the best interests of politicl agendas.

We need to throw more money at the issue and create far more division, then or political leaders can create a zillion dollar task force and pretend to work on the isuues, looking for 'solutions'.

The situation is too polorizing to actually find an equitable solution..

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Common sense solutions are not in the best interests of politicl agendas.

We need to throw more money at the issue and create far more division, then or political leaders can create a zillion dollar task force and pretend to work on the isuues, looking for 'solutions'.

The situation is too polorizing to actually find an equitable solution..

Euronymous2625

Does a day ever go by........

It's kind of hard not to think about it when it's being incorporated in every movie and TV show, every news hour and schools, libraries, pre-schools, the medical field, etc.

In the words of Sun Tzu ' “Know thyself, know thy enemy”.
edit on Sat Jul 27 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Great idea....

Or why not just run it as the Greeks did 1000s of years ago.

Everyone must compete in the nude.

And it is only open to Men......even those with Buoobs.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Does a day ever go by....

Only a leftist would take the subject of basic biology and sports and then immediately make it about everyone's genitals.

Something a 13 year old boy would do.

Can you define what a woman is?

I know you can't because of your cult, but was just looking for an entertaining answer from you.

So shoot off an answer to the question, sparky...

Extra points to you if you answer correctly because I know you are not a biologist because that would require that you had a degree in something...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort69

Great idea....

I read somewhere that in one of the wrestling competitions in Greece back then someone won because they disemboweled their opponent.

Greased up guys wrestling and THAT was a fatality?

Just.... eeww.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What about divvying things up by body weight divisions?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Does a day ever go by....

We’ve seen trans men wreck women in sports.

The Olympics just had a drag show for the opening ceremony where they did a spin on the last supper.

They’re looking for equity, not equality, and they represent like 2% of the population.

Looks like they’re going out of their way to keep it a conversation.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
But what about female to male trans, why couldn't they join the women?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
But what about female to male trans, why couldn't they join the women?

Testosterone.

We’d have to basically allow HGH, Testosterone and limit the kind of testing currently in place.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The whole transgender thing is a lightning rod (not sorta', it IS). So, I have an easy solution...

Let's use the Olympics as an example.

Why not create a "TRANS-GENDER" category. F' the eilte IOCC if it costs more, they make gobs of money anyway (and steal it). So, create a "TRANS" class of olympians. Here's how it would work (seriously here, folks).

Trans athletes can participate, men can participate (if they wish), and women can participate (if they wish).

Women can NOT participate in men's sports, and men can NOT participate in women's sports. Trans CAN participate in men's sports, AND in Trans sports, but NOT in women's sports.

Level playing field.

Done deal.

I’ve said this long ago for all sports. Go ahead, have your trans teams and compete against each other. Problem solved. Let the market speak.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Ah yes, that makes sense, thanks for the clarification.

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

I think the only fair one would be female to male trans competing with men.

But even then, it creates issues such as the rest can’t do what they wish.

Ultimately, the Olympics is an internationally regulated system. No one has the “right” to compete in the manner that they wish.

I’m sure there are people out there with other ailments in life that limit them from competing at such a level. Someone can’t just say they have the frame and were genetically screwed, so they should be allowed to take steroids.

That’s why I made the comment that this is about equity, not equality. It’s a trivial percentage of the population. I’m all for their rights to do as they wish as adults with agency. But that doesn’t mean that every system should work in their favor just to show our good will.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Lichter daraus

I think the only fair one would be female to male trans competing with men.

But even then, it creates issues such as the rest can’t do what they wish.

Ultimately, the Olympics is an internationally regulated system. No one has the “right” to compete in the manner that they wish.

I’m sure there are people out there with other ailments in life that limit them from competing at such a level. Someone can’t just say they have the frame and were genetically screwed, so they should be allowed to take steroids.

That’s why I made the comment that this is about equity, not equality. It’s a trivial percentage of the population. I’m all for their rights to do as they wish as adults with agency. But that doesn’t mean that every system should work in their favor just to show our good will.

So you are essentially saying that the "trans" portion of the Olympics should just be in the Special Olympics because of their ailments.

I heartily agree.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Personally I think they should just make their own tournament.

I don’t think it’s fair for them to be able to go into special Olympics either. And I also don’t feel like the Olympics are obligated to accommodate people just because they demand it.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Allow everything. All sexes to compete in all events. All performance-enhancing drugs no matter how destructive to the users. Bribes, bets, race-fixing, brawling on the finish line. With guns!

It will make for much more exciting TV, which is all that matters to most couch potatoes and advertisers. And -- let's face it -- nobody else really counts, do they?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

At the last Olympics some dude thought he would pretend to be a woman and win the woman's weightlifting.

He failed. Miserably and hilariously. It was the funniest thing I ever saw. Lost to a bunch of real girls hehehehehehehe!
edit on 28-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: cant spell

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Why not just take the transistors out the back and a quick bullet to the back of the noggin FCD problem solved for ĺess than a buck and remember to pick up the shells and reload them

Good idea though FCD but the current rulers seem to be gathering ideas from the reject bin .

I am currently available for any mass culling event in the freak class

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: gort69

Great idea....

I read somewhere that in one of the wrestling competitions in Greece back then someone won because they disemboweled their opponent.

Greased up guys wrestling and THAT was a fatality?

Just.... eeww.

As a wrestler in my youth we worked on moves that are legal that might ram a pair of gonads.... Just might hurt if we did, and we just might win. On the street, and having to defend myself, wrestling skills were valuable. All those rules I had to follow on the mat were passe'.

<<   2 >>

join