It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN-HARRIS Preparing to Also Make Us Pay For Illegal-Aliens to Attend College Prep Programs.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

If you don't agree with giving young people a leg up, then vote accordingly.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yes, I do. Democrats don't.

They give a unfair advantage to people living here illegally.

edit on 26-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Read their plan, I offered up two sources above. Also, there are billions in tuition from foreign students and some illegal students. Read the facts.
edit on q00000032731America/Chicago4444America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm all good with college prep. You fail...GET OUT!!

but that would never happen at some of the "finer" institutes of higher leaning, hell it wouldn't happen with about all of them.
it would be you fail, just hold on we'll get money for you for on campus housing, get you a you a faculty tutor, a deportation deferment, until you pass. then we'll keep on doing the same until you graduate, all on the governments dime.

we'll even defend your right for violent protesting.

edit on 26-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I said that is not equity. That is meritocracy. Meritocracy is undemocratic according to Democrats.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I said that is not equity. That is meritocracy. Meritocracy is undemocratic according to Democrats.

Their plan is not what this thread depicts. Read it, everyone.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

You didn't respond to even a single one of my points.

I am not surprised. Your argument, if there was any, has been thoroughly defeated.

Next!

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I expect back...just questions, like all liberals...

What point?

I saw no point, so what am I to respond to?

I don't understand what you mean, can you explain it?

I need a link (or five)

I need more information from you.

Note - This is liberal way. Ask endless questions in hopes you will get some ammo to respond to.

Nope! Not going there!

*** - Your progressive play-book is out there for everyone to see now. We know the drill. Ask lots of questions, never stop asking questions. (it looks better on video). Never stop asking questions...just flood them with questions!

Sorry...gig's up. You've been exposed.
edit on 7/26/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Friday, July 26, 2024

Video excerpt of prior/next President Trump addressing a crowd tonight...

"Kamala Harris was a bum 3 week ago. A failed Vice President in a Failed Administration."

Honest and Straightforward as Always: gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Why does he never speak about his policies. All he's got is insulting his opponent. That won't work this time, just saying.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: xuenchen

The clever cheat with it is how they lump Americans in with (non American) "students without immigration status". 😃

The NWO plan is to dilute everything into a sloshcone.

So they have an evil purpose to give a leg up to illegal immigrants and really don't care about helping all the rest of disadvantaged young people. You do see how that fails, right?

Your reading it all backwards. No wonder. 😃

The fact is that I read, nobody else here seems to.

The secret is to see the mirror from a side view 💡

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The clever cheat with it is how they lump Americans in with (non American) "students without immigration status". 😃

So they have an evil purpose to give a leg up to illegal immigrants and really don't care about helping all the rest of disadvantaged young people. You do see how that fails, right?

There is no secret, that is the secret.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

There is no secret, that is the secret.

lol this isn't the Illuminati mate .

Secrets are very real which accounts for the imbalance in everything.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The final answer has yet to be discovered.

The final answer may not be discovered yet, but we know some things it is not.

Such as giving anything to anyone who comes here illegally. Jumping the line so to speak.

A good friend of mine married a woman from another country 3 years ago. He has spent over $75,000 to date trying to get a green card so she can come to the States to be with her husband.

(Yes, he spends half the year with her and comes back here to keep working on her visa)

That is how much he has spent to get 1 person here legally.

For ten years, she can not get ANY federal assistance. No SNAP, WIC, tax payer funded Healthcare, etc. You get the point.

He is a good guy. Wants to give her the American dream.

Compare that to the illegals coming here right now. They get free everything. (Yet, for some reason, crime is rising in areas they are living. I am watching it first hand in my city)

When I was starting out, I had nothing. I worked my butt off with gigs when I could get them, and mad hours at crap jobs. I applied for SNAP, I made just a dollar or so over the cut off. Denied.

I can't tell you how many people I know who need help and can't get any. It pisses them off to watch illegals get everything handed to them.

Some of my friends are minorities who voted dem their whole life. They are now giddy with anticipation of voting for Trump specifically because of immigration issues like these.

Once Biden got in, most saw it as a mistake. (Biden did a great job of being an f up, and exposing the inner workings of the dems. Almost more than Trump has)

They laughed at the Obama family call endorsing kamala...they could see it was staged.

They went with Harris to keep biden's campaign cash. After she names her VP, she will resign and vp candidate becomes president candidate and can keep the money with the new nominee.

Save democracy by denying these dems who were forced to vote for Biden in the primary their option. Now they get to vote for the party's pick and not theirs.

Just like denying Americans the help the illegals are getting.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Read their plan, I offered up two sources above. Also, there are billions in tuition from foreign students and some illegal students. Read the facts.

I read their plan... they are using a finite resource (institutes of higher learning) and paying for it with a finite resource (taxpayer dollars) to benefit illegal aliens.

So it seems that they don't give two sh!ts about American citizens.

You know, the people who are actually in charge of them.

This will not end well.

By your owners design, it seems...

Make a problem, offer a solution that gives the political party more power.

I think you are too willfully ignorant about human history to see where this ends up.

Spoiler alert... not well for you personally.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I'm all good with college prep. You fail...GET OUT!!

but that would never happen at some of the "finer" institutes of higher leaning, hell it wouldn't happen with about all of them.
it would be you fail, just hold on we'll get money for you for on campus housing, get you a you a faculty tutor, a deportation deferment, until you pass. then we'll keep on doing the same until you graduate, all on the governments dime.

we'll even defend your right for violent protesting.

Standards are already lowered across academia because standards are racist doncha know

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Standards are already lowered across academia because standards are racist doncha know

yep, and their greed has risen, along with their liberal ideology.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why does he never speak about his policies. All he's got is insulting his opponent. That won't work this time, just saying.

Kettle black? All I’ve seen from democrats is Trump , Trump , Trump. Threat to democracy, project 2025.

I wanna hear Kamala’s policies. Let’s hear her say how she wants the border open , gonna pay for school for illegals , gonna pay for health care for illegals and it’s all coming from taxpayers.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Aaaand this is why I’ll stay in debt and never pay back college loans in full.

They can take it from my corpse.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Quoted for incredible hypocrisy and irony.

Amazing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join