It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Preliminary Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So in light of recent events, and the follow up post to this one, I need to ask you all a question. As always, I appreciate honesty, and want this thread to remain civil.

How many of you remember the 2020 election?

More to the point, something Biden said during his campaign. There have been a few threads over the last 4 years on this quote.

The question is:

Has your opinion changed between now and then? Remember, some say he misspoke. Many of us said that he slipped and said the quiet part out loud because of cognitive decline. We, of course, were CT for believing the 2nd option.

m.youtube.com...

This is the clip where he brags about the biggest voter fraud organization ever.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

He may have misspoke, but that doesn't mean he didn't mean what he said or that it wasn't true. It just means he wasn't supposed to say it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

He did not Misspeak . The Guy is an Idjut and either had a Freudian Slip here , or was Told by his " Handleres " that the 2020 Election was in the BAG ....

archive.org...

edit on 26-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Remember it like it was yesterday and he wasn’t joking was he? Free and fair election my hairy arsh.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

You combine his statement on closed circuit television to supporters in mid October (democrat-run election fraud organization), with his November 1st statement to a crowd, "I don't need your vote to win, but I'll need your support after I'm in the White House!", and you have typical braggart, arrogant, Joe Biden sharing facts, knowing nothing would be done to stop it.

Same Mindset as when Joe told a crowd, "You see that guy over there? He's carrying the Football...the nuclear codes for me!"

-Worst Administration Ever-

edit on 2672024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

top topics

join