It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil UFO July 2024

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Coast to coast am

A rather fantastic piece of footage from Brazil provides a remarkably clear look at a flying saucer spotted hovering in the sky. The curious scene is said to have been filmed this past Sunday in the city of Curitiba. Sharing their video online, the bewildered witness mused that "I never believed in UFOs" until seeing the strange saucer-shaped object. Initially suspecting that the aerial anomaly could be a drone, they indicated that the apparent lack of any propellers caused them to dismiss that theory. Similarly, the witness observed that the object seemed to move in a straight line, which made them doubtful that the flying saucer was a balloon.

They also noted that the UFO appeared to sport some sort of landing gear, though that detail is hard to discern from the video despite its strikingly clear view of the curious craft. While the witness may have dispelled with the notion that the flying saucer was a drone or balloon, skeptical viewers will undoubtedly point to those two prosaic possibilities as an explanation for the anomalous object. Others, of course, opt to believe that the UFO could be otherworldly in nature or perhaps some kind of clandestine craft. What do you think the puzzling flying saucer seen over Curitiba could have been? Weigh in with your thoughts at the C2C Facebook page.

This keeps getting posted on Twitter, I’ve ignored it as it looks real but Terrestrial to me. No anomalous motion.

Here is a stabilized version from Twitter.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Calvine UFO ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Drone

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Actually, it does seem to have anomalous motion. Internally, not externally. If you look at the stabilized video version, it seems to be morphing. Sometimes it's thicker in the middle, sometimes thinner. Sometimes the edges seem to turn up, sometimes down. The lateral plane of symmetry of the object always seems to stay level with the local horizontal. The "legs" or "leg" is sometimes protruding, sometimes not. Whatever that is that's protruding, it's not a "leg"; it doesn't extend all the way down past the bottom of the craft. Plus, there's only one of them visible. Looks more like a loading ramp. It changes shape almost the way a jellyfish does. It can't be a simple, pressure-stiffened balloon.

I'm not an expert on CGI, but if it's NOT CGI, it's pretty strange.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Actually, it does seem to have anomalous motion. Internally, not externally. If you look at the stabilized video version, it seems to be morphing. Sometimes it's thicker in the middle, sometimes thinner. Sometimes the edges seem to turn up, sometimes down. The lateral plane of symmetry of the object always seems to stay level with the local horizontal. The "legs" or "leg" is sometimes protruding, sometimes not. Whatever that is that's protruding, it's not a "leg"; it doesn't extend all the way down past the bottom of the craft. Plus, there's only one of them visible. Looks more like a loading ramp. It changes shape almost the way a jellyfish does. It can't be a simple, pressure-stiffened balloon.

Looks like balloon of some sort to me.

Dont think it’s cgi.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't think it's a drone or a balloon. Please look at the Twitter stabilised version and it starts looking bulbous and changes to a thinner shape. CGI? Someone explain the shape morphing.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Bottom is ridged and top is “parachutey” looking or ballon with room to grow with altitude.

Looks like an Egyptian eye of Horus looking around in the X video. Lol

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'd say it's a huge swarm of flies. That's why it has no fixed shape and is transluscent in parts.

I've seen fies in a torus swarm before but never like this. Cool, but as usual, just a snippet that has little to go on.

Cheers for sharing.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I don't think it's a drone or a balloon. Please look at the Twitter stabilised version and it starts looking bulbous and changes to a thinner shape. CGI? Someone explain the shape morphing.

I think it’s a solar balloon:

Here is video of this one being launched:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Solar Balloon Wikipedia
Check out the 10-foot solar "tetroon".

Imgur pics of solar balloons and the "UFO"

Comments on Reddit under that Imgur link:
"These are pretty good comparisons and is probably the explanation. After seeing these and watching the video probably ten more times it does look like a big balloon."

"Especially given this was recorded in a city that has a 2 month long balloon festival every year, where the entire city is making and letting these balloons off."

edit on 26-7-2024 by DerBeobachter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I believe that is exactly what it is. Nice catch.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga

I believe that is exactly what it is. Nice catch.

I was in process of making this: top ufo video in my op. Bottom solar balloon in my post above:

edit on 26-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Taking out extra pics

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

They are identical.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Looks like balloon of some sort to me.

Dont think it’s cgi.

Here's the thing. The pressure inside a simple balloon always makes external surfaces of the balloon tend toward convex shapes. There are multiple non-convex surfaces on this shape. The bottom, for example, is flat. The lower surface is concave. The edges tend to flap up and down between convex and concave. That's why I say I don't think it could be a simple balloon.

Having said that, however, I can see how it could be a complex balloon. If that flat bottom was a weighted plate of some kind suspended on a fabric sheath below an upper gas bag, that would produce the concave shaped lower half and convex upper half. Also would keep the midplane of the device horizontal. If the weighted plate bounced up and down in the wind, it could produce the shape changes and edges flapping up and down.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Wow, identical. I was sure it was some sort of drone, but now I'm def seeing it's a solar balloon.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
thanks for sharing anyway.

there will always be a few that we can't explain

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
CGI. 'UFO' throughout the video does not show its other shape angles to the camera. Only in same front position but only up and down.
This is at my first glance.

edit on 7 26 24 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 26 24 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

That's a side-effect of the stabilisation.
When the subject is moving the edges are not as well defined as when it is stationary (in relation to the camera). In the stabilised version the object appears stationary but some frames are from parts in which it was moving, some from when it wasn't, so the final result shows those changes without showing the whole scene, so we lose the ability to see the object was moving (in the frame).

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ah yeah, I remember this on the Reddit's...

Looking at it... at this angle makes you go WTF!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
daytime ufo over a city. What are the odds? Not passing over the sky but hoovering over the populated area. And only one video of the event...for how long?

What will be your conclusion? Daytime hoovering alien ship or an inserted computer generated scenario?

CGI, I say.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join