It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato member Romania shot down drones from Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think its only a defensive act and they have the right to shoot down anything comes into the borders I believe and it won't escalade to a bigger scene. Still, its worth notice.
Video Link

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Russians have recently been bombing the Ukrainian port, Izmail, which is very close to the Romanian border. The Ukrainian air defense shot down most of those drones and the debris from several drones fell down onto the Romanian territory. I found no information about Romania shooting down the drones. Anyway, the result would be pretty much the same.

I doubt either Russia or NATO will be making any fuss about it. It's not the first time Romania has a problem with drone debris on its territory.

The video is probably fake. I wouldn't believe anything posted on Twitter. Since Musk took over, it's become an asylum for mentally disturbed people.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
twitters always has been an asylum for the crazy it’s just you have to eat both flavours now.

It’s no less safe, real or factual then when jack owned it.

a reply to: twistedpuppy

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It's more U.S. election mayhem on the way!!! ☢️

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Saw this morning that Romania claims that 3 drones were in their airspace. And that they shot them down.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's more U.S. election mayhem on the way!!! ☢️

Yea, I’m sure this story that will be gone in a day is going to have a massive impact at the polls 4 months from now.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the alleged russian missile that hit Poland and turned out to be a ukrainian missile?

On 15 November 2022, a missile struck Polish territory, in the village of Przewodów near the border with Ukraine, killing two people.[1][2][3] The incident occurred during attacks on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure by Russia.[4][5] It was the first incident of a foreign missile (as opposed to prior UAV incursion) hitting NATO territory during the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[6][7] Initially Ukraine accused Russia of striking Poland,[8] while United States claimed that the missile was likely to have been an air defence missile fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian missile.[9][10][11] This was later confirmed in September 2023 by the Polish Prosecutor's Office, which stated that the explosion was caused by an out of control air-defence S-300 missile.[12][13]
Wikipedia

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

The video is probably fake. I wouldn't believe anything posted on Twitter. Since Musk took over, it's become an asylum for mentally disturbed people.

Nice leftist propaganda.

top topics

join