It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers Needed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The PNW has been dealing with multiple fires for the last month, and last night thunder storms rolled trough egniting many more.

My town is under level 1 'get ready' orders now. Wind gusts have been driving the fire toward us, so we are packing up.

I'll be around until/uless we hit level 3-'Go Now' orders. Actually, we'll probably leave if it hits level 2.

What are we taking? My cat. My medicine.The quilts I've made. Hubbies 'treasures'...wink, wink.

The car is being loaded. We're ready to go, if things change.

Thanks for any prayers and good thoughts.

Love you all, and even like most of you! :roll

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Good luck and best wishes!

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sending prayers.

Stay safe, and best wishes.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thanks, DBC. Lots of canyons and with the setting sun the wind currents tend to change, which would most likely send it in the opposite direction.

If nothing else, it's a good excuse to do some deep cleaning of closets!

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Sending prayers.

Stay safe, and best wishes.

Thanks, I'm sure we will! I'll most likely be the one on fire watch throughout the night since I'm the night owl.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Praying. Be safe and aware.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Praying. Be safe and aware.

Always! Thank you.

Entire towns are being evacuated now. Most of the towns in Idaho are small so we've been lucky not to have any loss of life.

This, too shall pass.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
May the winds blow in your favor.
Good luck and stay safe.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
May the winds blow in your favor.
Good luck and stay safe.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Stay prepared and safe friend 🫡

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Please be safe my friend, and prayers for you and family.

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The PNW has been dealing with multiple fires for the last month, and last night thunder storms rolled trough egniting many more.

My town is under level 1 'get ready' orders now. Wind gusts have been driving the fire toward us, so we are packing up.

I'll be around until/uless we hit level 3-'Go Now' orders. Actually, we'll probably leave if it hits level 2.

What are we taking? My cat. My medicine.The quilts I've made. Hubbies 'treasures'...wink, wink.

The car is being loaded. We're ready to go, if things change.

Thanks for any prayers and good thoughts.

Love you all, and even like most of you! :roll

Prayers to you and yours Nugget, I have relatives and friends in the PNW, some east of the Cascades too.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hoping and praying for you and family (and cats) that angels flap their wings and send that inferno away from your location.

Take care.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks, Lichter daraus and putnam6. We'll be ok.

We've got the scanner on and it's pretty heartbreaking. Firefighters are asking for suport saying a structure can be saved if the get some help, and dipatch advises 'there are no resources'.

The town of Julietta has benn ordered to evacuate; they know people are still there but have no idea where.

There are tankers in the air-my best half saw three, but they haven't been dropping any water on the fire.

There's a 3,000 cre fire outside of Spokane, Wa. and people are wondering why there hasn't been any air support to fight it.

Is it a money issue? I have no idea, but why fly tanker planes if you're not going to drop your load on the fire>

Our little towns' volunteer fire department is putting together volunteers to go fight the fires.

Structures are being lost now.
It's getting crazy out here!

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Hoping and praying for you and family (and cats) that angels flap their wings and send that inferno away from your location.

Take care.

Thank you, Encia; what a beautiful sn=entiment! I'm sure they are. I need to monitor the scanner to know if it's time to go, but it's heartbreaking non the less.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Stay prepared and safe friend 🫡

Absolutely! Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How much rain do you need to put out those fires. If I am going to pray, I need to know specifics. Wouldn't want you mad at me because I ordered a flood when you just needed a quick downpour to put it out.

Had to make a little joke about it to try to cheer you up, but I will send prayers to try to help to solve your problem. Saying a prayer is about all I can do.

Stay safe, that is the important thing. Don't forget the cat treats.
edit on 25-7-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sending out prayers and hoping you all stay safe!

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks, Ricky!
We're on the high side of the creek, so pray away!

@ TruthJava...Thanks for the prayers. We will be okay! We're at leve 2 for evac. now, so will probably spend the nught on fire watch.

Police are really good at notifying towns in time for complete evacuation, so I'm not worried. I'm just bummed I'll have to go the the 'big' city when all the stores are closed.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Prayers for you and yours.
And the swift containment of the fire.
I hope your place is spared.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join