It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris stresses rights, freedom in first campaign video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"The freedom to make decisions about your own body"

Where was that during Covid-19 lock downs. Biden Administration used OSHA to try and force millions of Americans to take the shot.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Over 150,000 people were on the White Dudes for Harris call. Shortly after they raised $4 million, Elon suspended their account on Twitter.

This comes less than a week after world renowned photographer Pete Souza was suspended for posting a photo of Trump that showed no damage to his ear.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Link please to all claims made

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Over 150,000 people were on the White Dudes for Harris call. Shortly after they raised $4 million, Elon suspended their account on Twitter.

FALSE. It was 60,000 people. NY Times . AND the account was only 'briefly suspended'. Newsweek

This comes less than a week after world renowned photographer Pete Souza was suspended for posting a photo of Trump that showed no damage to his ear.

FALSE. Pete Souza is just an Obama White House photographer, hard left. And his Twitter account was not suspended. He closed it himself. He said so.

The Hill - Former White House Photographer deletes X Account

his exact statement -

“It was time to respond. I have so much more I want to say about the state of social media, but for now I want to make it clear that I was not kicked off Twitter. I kicked myself off,” he wrote in his Instagram post.

edit on 7/30/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Vote for Kamala Harris she isn't Joe Biden and she certainly isn't Donald Trump.

What a campaign slogan; it roles right off the tongue.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join