It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Democratic Takeover Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok, so I wanted to get your opinion on what popped in my head this morning. Take it easy on me...its my first post.

Why is the DNC running a candidate they know will not win, unless they cheat? I got to thinking about it, then I saw where there is more of an uptick in wanting to invoke the 25th Amendment. Why remove Joe this close to the end? Is Joe still alive?

They know they wont win, so invoke the 25th, install Kamala. She will then looking to increase the Supreme Court by adding more liberal justices. Granted, it needs to pass the house and the senate. There is a chance it will pass the senate, if they get the independents to side with them; but the house will take some work, as the GOP holds a higher count.

But lets say they are able to increase the number. Then the BS lawsuits against Trump cant fall back to the supreme court for help, since it will be mostly liberal. Meaning they could try to keep Trump out of the running, by convicting him on one of the remaining BS charges against him. And if Trump should win the Presidency, then the Supreme Court can fight him the whole time he is in office.

Or they could look to push an impeachment of some of the conservative Supreme Court justices, and replace with liberals. They are already looking to impeach two conservative justices over BS charges like they did with Trump.

AOC - SC Justices Alito & Thomas Impeachment

Oh BTW, the DNC is looking to hold a virtual vote to elect Kamala as their official nominee prior to their convention. Pretty strange they would want to expedite that.

USA Today - Virtual Vote

Forgive the use of MSM links, but you can search it and it is on several news sites.

Just random thoughts I started piecing together this morning

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mykl308

Help me understand something first. Are you FOR this process you are suggesting, or AGAINST it?

In other words, are you suggesting the democrats should adopt this approach which reeks of corruption and manipulation for the specific purpose of a desperate move to save the democrats, or are you against it???

(note - going very 'easy' on you here. My first attempt at a reply started with "WTF?", just to be clear).

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Democrats are super-emphasizing "Democracy" on all levels and are warning of losing it. Yet they are not practicing democracy.

The Democrats are attacking "Dictatorship" on all levels. Yet they are actually practicing dictator tactics on many levels.

What do you learn from how Democrat talking points work? 😃

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I personally think something happens to Joe before the election. He dies or gets so far beyond where he is now mentally that they have him resign and install Kamala as president.

Then some problems arise that are serious enough that Kamala has to declare martial law and postpone the election. Eternal Leader Harris and the progressive dictatorship successfully taken over government. Get ready for their version of utopja.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

I personally think something happens to Joe before the election. He dies or gets so far beyond where he is now mentally that they have him resign and install Kamala as president.

Then some problems arise that are serious enough that Kamala has to declare martial law and postpone the election. Eternal Leader Harris and the progressive dictatorship successfully taken over government. Get ready for their version of utopja.

The POTUS doesn't have any authority to postpone an election. Trump tried that, and it didn't work.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I am super against it.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It looks to me, that they are definitely on a course for dictatorship. After all, the people didn't elect Kamala to replace Biden. The Democrats basically installed her...in my opinion, to be their puppet until they are done with her. Seems that if they wanted her nomination to be legit, there would have been a special election?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Agreed and sounds possible
edit on 25-7-2024 by mykl308 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

The POTUS doesn't have any authority to postpone an election. Trump tried that, and it didn't work.

Did he really? Could you please expound upon that or nah?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What makes you think she cannot win?

The polls show she is a risk and may well give Trump a serious fight.

Look at the feathers she is flustering already?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You're right the president can't postpone the election. Only congress can. Do you think that would not happen if they want it to happen?

www.politifact.com...

Only Congress can change a presidential election’s date.

Currently, the date set by Congress for states to hold their presidential elections is the Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

edit on 25-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: cant spell

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

New Madrid is the only thing that could postpone this election. From what I hear they are fully prepared to go to paper ballots in the case of cyber attack. War is no reason to postpone it and unless this country is nuked beyond recognition we'll have an election one way or another.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Look at the feathers she is flustering already?

This is ridiculous. I've seen and heard this woman many times. She isn't a threat to Trump at all. She's just a placeholder, a clothes horse could do what she does more eloquently and with more believability.
Her job is a danger to democracy whoever takes it. This is not an election of merit, this to me from the outside (UK), looks as if the dems will not allow a win for Trump under any circumstances.
Yeah that's dangerous, but not in an intellectual way.
It's literally dangerous for Trump's life and democracy as we know it.

If it ruffles feathers, it's for very good reasons. Not clownworld, kidult reasons involving feelz, but actual, tangible danger.

Nothing to do with this expendable, rambling, moronic woman. Nobody cares about her. See the bigger picture here.

The left is unhinged and is not playing fair.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

A President and a Majority in Congress could illegally shut down Congress and never certify election results. That's one way. Don't put it past The Current Administration, especially the way they are over-emphasizing "Losing Democracy" and "Protecting against Dictatorship". Opposites attract said one wise man once. ☠️❗️

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Democrats are super-emphasizing "Democracy" on all levels and are warning of losing it. Yet they are not practicing democracy.

If you look back through history,a common excuse many of the worst regimes/dictators use to get away with law breaking and coups is that they are doing it to save the people or the way of life or democracy.

They never actualy mean it though.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mykl308
Why is the DNC running a candidate they know will not win, unless they cheat?

I didn't read any further that that, because it's nonsense. The same people who went out and voted "not Trump" last time will go out and do it again. I'm one of those people. Kamala being the new candidate isn't going to make any democrat or independent who wasn't going to vote for Trump vote for him now.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Heh, yeah when the 81 million up-ticket-only votes from dead people, non-citizens, and ghosts mysteriously roll in at 3am on Nov. 6th!

You're right...it 'may well give Trump a serious fight.'

BUT...that's ancient history. I can just about guarantee voting this time around will be scrutinized more heavily than any time in history before it, ...by BOTH sides...so we can at least 'hope' for some accuracy.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That accuracy will be necessary if the Republic is to continue. We can't continue having elections which half the country believes were fraudulent.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I did not know that, when did this happen? Trump had huge rallies, support and actually recieved the most votes ever by an incumbant president. Trump and his supporters anticipated a win, I just have no recollection of that at all. Can you provide a link? Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: mykl308
Why is the DNC running a candidate they know will not win, unless they cheat?

I didn't read any further that that, because it's nonsense. The same people who went out and voted "not Trump" last time will go out and do it again. I'm one of those people. Kamala being the new candidate isn't going to make any democrat or independent who wasn't going to vote for Trump vote for him now.

Pussycat. What are you afraid of? The old white guy might actually want the best for ALL of his countrymen and be able to improve their lives in tangible ways that are logical and consistent?

Your nihilist box is full of empty promises and aborted dreams. Choose life, love and happiness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join