It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better served by Republican policies’: Black men reveal why they are no longer Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
When Americans are United, anti America agenda fails.
That's why the left wants us so Divided, so we can be conquered. Think about it, who, is always pushing division.

It's never the right, or center.

Mark Fisher -- who co-founded a Black Lives Matter chapter in Rhode Island -- is voting for Trump for the first time this election, after a lifetime of being a Democrat.
Samuel Corum for NY

As the 2024 election nears, Donald Trump is making major inroads with a particular voter demographic: black men.

In the last presidential election, Trump won 12% of the overall black vote, and a fifth of the black male vote. Recent polls, conducted before Joe Biden dropped out of the election, show that 30% of black men favored Trump over Biden.

The Post spoke to four who are voting for Trump for the first time in 2024:

“During the protests in Providence, I led from the front, putting myself at risk and putting myself on the front line,” said Fisher, who organized two major marches. “But our enemy is not white people. Our enemy is the over-zealous government.”

Fisher said Biden has done little to help the black community while in the White House, while Donald Trump’s pro-school choice attitude and tough stance on the border have inspired him to reconsider his politics.

“Immigration is a political third rail,” Fisher, a community organizer, said. “It’s political suicide, and that’s why nobody has ever addressed it until now, which is one of the reasons why Donald Trump has such overwhelming support — because he takes on those issues that most people want to actually talk about.”

He recently re-registered as an Independent after a lifetime as a Democrat — and said he regrets voting for Biden in 2020.

“I felt like everything I heard from the media was gospel. I didn’t know any better,” he said. “ ‘Trump is bad.’ ‘Conservatives are racist.’ That’s what they use.”

As for Harris, Fisher said, “Kamala Harris is even less popular than Joe Biden … The worst possible thing for this country would be Kamala in the White House.”

He says that the quality of life in predominantly black, Democrat-stronghold cities made him realize that left-wing policies don’t serve their constituents

Vote For Trump is a vote for All Americans, Not just insiders

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
... and then you have racist idiots like Joy Reid saying that any black person who doesn't vote for black Kamala is 'weird' and 'on the wrong side'. Black folks making it harder for black folks. Suicidal and self destructive.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
... and then you have racist idiots like Joy Reid saying that any black person who doesn't vote for black Kamala is 'weird' and 'on the wrong side'. Black folks making it harder for black folks. Suicidal and self destructive.

Joy Reid and the gaggle of left leaning black Democrat pundits and politicians are what I call "Buffer Negroes". They are basically stooges for the Democrat party because that is their hustle. They are allowed to enrich themselves and their job is to corral the black community to the party.

Booker T. Washington said it best more than 100 years ago:

There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ah yes, the usual right wing game of weaponizing black voices that confirm your own bias but never picking up a book written by a black person with a Phd in their field disagreeing with you.

top topics

join