It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue city cops say Kamala Harris helped killers & rapists, warns disaster if she becomes president

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Priorities of a "transparent" demoncrat regime, never included Americans best interests, let alone America first. Why?

Kamala Harris 'unmitigated disaster' for public safety: Joe Gamaldi

Vice President of the Fraternal Order of Police Joe Gamaldi discussed with Fox News Digital Kamala Harris' record with law enforcement.

Vice President Harris' record of backing a bail fund for Black Lives Matter convicted protesters is at the forefront of law enforcement minds as she attempts to paint herself as a law-and-order candidate.

"Let's be clear about something: If Kamala Harris becomes the next president of the United States, she will be an unmitigated disaster for public safety in this country," Joe Gamaldi, the national vice president of the Fraternal Order of Police and an active Houston Police Department lieutenant, told Fox News Digital.

"She has loudly and proudly supported bail reform and has even donated and encouraged other people to donate to a fund that helped get murderers, rapists, people who were shooting people in the streets, out on bail," he said. "We're not talking about helping bail out the mom who stole a candy bar from the store to help feed her kids; we're talking about violent criminals."

KAMALA HARRIS-BACKED 'FREEDOM FUND' THAT PUT MURDERERS, RAPISTS BACK ON STREETS STILL UP AND RUNNING

"I know the language of the right and the left," he said. "And this is exhibit A in a dog whistle to the left.

"So, the reason that the media is now fawning all over her and trying to protect her and calling her the cop candidate is because they're engaged in projection," he said. "She's anti-cop."

Stimson said that when politicians and prosecutors say that they want to "reimagine" the criminal justice system, they are "pro-criminal."

"'Reimagine' means pro criminal, that's all it means," he said. "The George Gascons, the Larry Krasner, the Alvin Bragg, the Kim Foxxs have enacted their policies [as district attorneys]. They refuse to prosecute all misdemeanors. They watered down felonies to misdemeanors. They don't send violent juveniles to adult court. And the list goes on and on and on."

$41Million tax payers dollar$ being used to keep violent criminals on the streets, by democrats like Harris

We drain the swamp and lock them all up in Gitmo, if you want to see a future that is better for your children's children.

Do you want your children to have a safe world, or the world we're being forced into...?

The choice is ours, decide.

edit on 25-7-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

This administration, and everyone in it, as well as every single person associated with it, is the absolute furthest thing imaginable from "transparent"! There is not a single transparent thing this administration has ever done. About the only transparent thing (and they even lie about this) is the undeniable fact that Joe Biden is mentally and physically unfit to lead this country, completely unfit for duty as president.

edit...

We drain the swamp and lock them all up in Gitmo, ...

And I absolutely agree with this! Both democrats and republicans alike! Drain the 'swamp' (i.e. corrupt career politicians) and lock these criminals up...for life!

edit on 7/25/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Absolutely why I use that word in quotes. Because it's bs.

On President Joe Biden’s first day in office, White House press secretary Jen Psaki pledged that the administration would “bring transparency and truth back to government.”

Dems have done exactly the opposite, especially when they tried that orwellian ministry of truth crap.🙄

If you keep in mind, that literally everything they say, is the opposite, they're very "transparent"...

They're all traitors and aren't even hiding it anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

This administration, and everyone in it, as well as every single person associated with it, is the absolute furthest thing imaginable from "transparent"! There is not a single transparent thing this administration has ever done. About the only transparent thing (and they even lie about this) is the undeniable fact that Joe Biden is mentally and physically unfit to lead this country, completely unfit for duty as president.

edit...

We drain the swamp and lock them all up in Gitmo, ...

And I absolutely agree with this! Both democrats and republicans alike! Drain the 'swamp' (i.e. corrupt career politicians) and lock these criminals up...for life!

Why not just empty gitmo into DC and fence the place in. Still make the politicians go there for 100 odd days a year, but have them give a good reason for being released. Perhaps even just pretend you’ll let them out, but don’t really, give them the option of identifying as released instead 👍
edit on 25-7-2024 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
ATS when a group that always backs Republicans backs the Republican:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yea, why listen to the police about crime, they always back the Republican after all.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Funny how you don't want to listen to police when it comes to things like J6 or Trump's crimes.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Funny how the police didn't really have anything to do with either of those things. All politicians whining and complaining

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Really? Because I seem to recall a lot of Capitol Police officers speaking about the J6 protesters and their crimes.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'm sure you do

What about those capitol police officers that aided the "crimes"? How much did you hear from them?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Funny how you don't want to listen to police when it comes to things like J6 or Trump's crimes.

Funny how the left doesn't want to listen to the police when it comes to things like the George Floyd riots, and how the rioters burned down cities and engaged in massive looting during their 'peaceful protests'. Funny how the left doesn't want to listen to the police when it comes to George Floyd himself .. that he was being arrested for beating on a women, something he did frequently, and that he was a junkie who was dying of an overdose when he got arrested.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
As time goes on, we will be getting exposures correlating how some prosecutions are red herrings that allow offenders to win cases on purpose to set precedent, and of course, payoffs are made. 😃

Kamala probably neck deep. Fani Willis too.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So much for all their wild over emphasis on "Democracy". Be careful when they over emphasize things, they often have plans to wreck it. 😬

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What police weren't listened to ? 🤣

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Kamala Kampaign is going to swing back hard on this subject. They've been busy scrubbing and editing old articles from years ago to hide some bad press on other exposed issues. The SM Defense Legions are getting activated too as we can see. 😀

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I read about this earlier this morning. All of the publicly available government data regarding the incarcerations Kamala was involved in for marijuana possession have been scrubbed. Absolutely nothing available on government websites earlier than 2011 i believe, or whatever year she stopped being DA.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Kamala kill the police and be soft on criminals is all soros agenda, he is the one that wants to destroy the judicial system and turn it into a weapon for power and control, soros been a big democrat benefactor she will bend for his agendas any time, especially the money laundering of tax dollars to Ukraine.

You forgot that Kamala is anti-Israeli and pro terrorist supporters.

Yep she will allow the US flag to be put down for the plestinian one, the women should never see a day inside the oval office because she will completely finish old biden and the swamp creature's agenda of destroying in America.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What police weren't listened to ? 🤣

The ones that came forward and said it was a staged setup.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Nah, I didn't forget, they've always been against everything common decenct people are for. Evil is as evil does.

🍻

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Kamala Kampaign is going to swing back hard on this subject. They've been busy scrubbing and editing old articles from years ago to hide some bad press on other exposed issues. The SM Defense Legions are getting activated too as we can see. 😀

Yep it's getting harder to find her "greatest hits" on YouTube too - here's one I retrieved from Rumble.
My question is, was she high? Seems like it

Kamala the Joyful Warrior

top topics

<<   2 >>

join