It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released Footage of 9/11 Attack by Kei Sugimoto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Newly Released Footage of 9/11 Attack by Kei Sugimoto

So i cant post this in the 9/11 forum because i havvnt enough WATS points. But mods youz know im a long time member so im hoping youz could move this for me, or do what you will.

I think this is important enough to post now.

Alls i know is the dude only released this footage 2 days ago and the following is what he stated along with the video

Footage I filmed of the World Trade Center Collapsing on 9/11/2001. Filmed from the roof of 64 St Marks Place in NYC on a Sony VX2000 with teleconverter. For historical archival purposes only.

Why i feel its important is listen carefully to the conversation after the collapse of the first tower. Or skip to 2.00 minutes in if you prefer not to watch the collapse.
May they rest in peace.

edit on 25 7 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

That's right across the bay. It's probably some of the clearest footage I've seen of this.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
That is really good footage.

But it begs the question, why wait so long? Why now?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Its a puzzle as to why now alright. We've no clue.

I found when the American voice says "i just heard on the radio, an explosion." to be interesting.

I know its been done so much, i just put this up because it hasn't been seen before

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I see those buildings collapse and it fills me with such anger to know my government was capable of this. Simultaneously perplexed that others remain in denial of the obviousness that they were intentionally demolished.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I didn't pick it up on the first collapse, but the second one, I clearly heard the low whump of an explosion, then a moment later the second tower started falling. This brings back such awful feelings.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LandofEnchantment

Im so sorry it brings back such feelings for you.
To be honest, really honest here, i was wondering why nobody replied to it.

Now i realise.
I thought about it pre posting, but i thought because theres a significant amount of time has passed that maybe it was ok to post.

Im truly sorry ive made you upset.

If you want to ask the mods to remove it you have my full backing

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The real compelling part of the footage is the part that shows a series of flashes right before the building collapses..Here

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Is it possible that having decided it would collapse, but not knowing how it would collapse (possibly sideways), a decision was made to rig it both towers with explosive to bring them down neatly?

I've no idea if that's possible to do in the time they had between getting there and the collapse. But if it's possible to place the charges that quickly, then i'm sure that option would've been on the table and tragically i can also see the rationale for taking it; that being a failure to evacuate of all areas in the potential sideways collapse radius; though the choice may have had as much to do with the financial cost of the damage done. If it was a demolition, then it's easy to see why that would be covered up, since it killed people.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Oh wow.

Now that to me, is new. I sure hope someone's not sick enough to fake it.

If real, thats interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Would they really think they'd collapse because the damage is so high up?
I get your point.

I doubt very much they had the time to rig both buildings up for a perfect demolition job.

I just dont see what or how they would come to the conclusion 'these are gonna collapse soon'.
Actually maybe because of the design? But then you'd have to ring a crew, get them to go in and do all the work.

I recall it being said that the buildings were already set up for that

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

I get your point.

I doubt very much they had the time to rig both buildings up for a perfect demolition job.

I just dont see what or how they would come to the conclusion 'these are gonna collapse soon'.
Actually maybe because of the design? But then you'd have to ring a crew, get them to go in and do all the work.

I knew it was a demolition job the first time I saw it back on the day. Three entire buildings brought down neatly isn't a coincidence, it was planned long before the event took place.

It was planned and taken advantage of in many different ways by rogue elements and the Bush family and those in the Old Man's club backed it all up secretly. They simply don't care or believe in their own judgement day.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
;P whoops

edit on 26-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The real compelling part of the footage is the part that shows a series of flashes right before the building collapses..

What's so compelling about glass reflecting sunlight, which is all those "flashes" are?
edit on 26-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So sad, we have moved past this to other issues, I bet most of the people in the know about this are dead now, well except Cheney.....considered the most powerful VP of all time.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

I get your point.

I knew it was a demolition job the first time I saw it back on the day. Three entire buildings brought down neatly isn't a coincidence, it was planned long before the event took place.

It was planned and taken advantage of in many different ways by rogue elements and the Bush family and those in the Old Man's club backed it all up secretly. They simply don't care or believe in their own judgement day.

What are you TALKING about!?!? A fire that was started by men with glass cutters on the 118th floor brought the entire building crashing down from floor 1!! Why is that strange to you! Building 7 was simply brought down by the excitement of the day and all the rumbling of the earth below the demolished bui-, I mean the structurally compromised towers.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Oh, no, no. It's all good for a post. It's more that I remember that feeling of utter helplessness that there is NOTHING you can do but watch, you know? Seeing it on TV that day. So awful.

This is interesting footage for sure. I don't recall ever seeing a view from the opposite side of the bay, though there is likely more out there.

So many of those that were likely involved are gone now. The Bushes key among them. We'll never, ever hear the truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

If memory serves, which it may not completely accurate, there were reports of mysterious crews doing mysterious work in the days leading up to the attacks. I vaguely recall something to the effect of empty elevator shafts or something where they might have access to load bearing structure.

Honestly, this entire ideal is so convoluted that it's difficult to keep track all of the information regardless of whether it's conspiracy theory or mainstream narrative.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Loadandgo

If that were true the neatest scenario it fits is having knowledge of the attack and wanting to mitigate collateral damage after impact

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join