It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military intercepts Russian fighter jets and Chinese H-6 bombers prior to Biden's address

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh Oh they are testing the competency and mental capacities of President Biden!!

2 Russian warplanes and 2 Chinese warplanes were caught flying a little to close for comfort.

All this as Kamala rolls and Joe Biden slips further into oblivion destiny.

US military detects, intercepts Russian fighter jets, 2 Chinese H-6 bombers prior to Biden's address

Ahead of Biden’s Oval Office address, NORAD says it scrambled to intercept Russian and Chinese jets

Ahead of President Biden’s first address in the Oval Office since announcing he was dropping out of the presidential race, the North American Aerospace Defense Command Public Affairs (NORAD) says it sent out fighter jets to intercept two Russian Tu-95 "Bear" bombers and two Chinese H-6 bombers off the coast of Alaska.

In a press release from NORAD, the agency confirmed that they detected, tracked, and intercepted two Russian TU-95 and two PRC H-6 military aircraft operating in the Alaska Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) on July 24.

NORAD fighter jets from the United States and Canada conducted the interception.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good thing the SS wasn't in charge.
They have bombed the Whitehouse before the SS did anything.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pretty sure this has happened monthly for a long time.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Like I have said, has been warning of how china and other enemies of the US will be taking advantage of our vulnerable times, now that we really do not have a president anymore and the vp is too busy campaigning.

They are testing the waters, actually they have been doing that the whole entire biden administration.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

ENEMIES have found out our Secret Service and FBI are now sleeping on pink pillows, and are testing the military to see if Biden's administration has lowered their readiness too.
😨

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well, look who's "in charge" of the country right now. No surprise. Also the spy balloon fiasco.

Lots of clown shows and dumpster fires to choose from with the big guy. (He doesn't care as long as he gets 10%.)
edit on 24-7-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Like I have said, has been warning of how china and other enemies of the US will be taking advantage of our vulnerable times, now that we really do not have a president anymore and the vp is too busy campaigning.

They are testing the waters, actually they have been doing that the whole entire biden administration.

So intercepts of bombers and fighters is new?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
We are looking like the weakest nation in the entire world, on to of that we go darn terrorist burning American flags and replacing them with Palestinians in DC.

This is the future of our nation thanks to biden and next kamala to finish the job.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

yes it has quite a few times by either one or the other but not on a regularly monthly basis and never both at the same time that i ever recall.

edit on 24-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Does it always happen on the brink of Presidential and Constitutional crises ?

We all know Biden is "4imprints" certain don't we

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well, look who's "in charge" of the country right now. No surprise. Also the spy balloon fiasco.

Lots of clown shows and dumpster fires to choose from with the big guy. (He doesn't care as long as he gets 10%.)

The balloon story was certainly embarrassing.

And I’m not going to sit here and pretend we’re exuding strength with the current admin.

But let’s be honest, a decent satellite and gear on the ground could probably extrapolate more than an obvious balloon.

The biggest threats we’ve experienced aren’t the theater variety.

It’s the system infatuations blamed on other things, spies, and threats we haven’t detected.

In either event, if our country is doing something right, the president isn’t typically going to make a difference on our capabilities. We just have to worry about them doing something incredibly dumb with said capabilities.

I think the last competent president with a military mind was GWB Sr. I didn’t necessarily find his policy inspiring, but he probably had the best suited mind for conflict.

edit on 24-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The only thing that I am concerned a little about is that the Chinese were doing this with the Russians. I think you guys know what I am referring to. Have these countries worked together on anything like this in the past?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

our Secret Service and FBI are now sleeping on pink pillows

Thanks, WMC!

Maybe I shouldn't be laughing, but the other option is crying so I've been looking for the humor lately.

It's been a very, very long time since I've felt our country was in dangerously vulnerable.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Yep. Just like they did it during the entire Trump administration, the Obama administration before that, the Bush administration before that, the Clinton administration before that, etc., etc. all the way back to the 1950s.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Yep. Just like they did it during the entire Trump administration, the Obama administration before that, the Bush administration before that, the Clinton administration before that, etc., etc. all the way back to the 1950s.

Never take responsibility, just shove it back into history and say "Everyone did it". That is THE one defining thing of the Biden admin and those who defend the un-defendable..

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

It's the first time that Russia and China flew together.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So what would you do in your infinite wisdom? Shoot them down and prove how strong we are? Totally ignore the fact that they're in international airspace and have every right to be there?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How far were they apart? They did not say they were flying together or in formation, did they?

If they were flying together, that is not only a double face fart, but very telling of current disrespect as we go through all of the latest twists and turns in our government.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The balloon had something satellites don't.

The balloon had a long loiter time at low altitude (comparatively speaking). No, the balloons couldn't capture much more than satellites could photographically, but they had long 'dwell' times over some very sensitive areas of the US with which to monitor communications and electronic signals ELINT / SIGINT. Yes, some systems and agencies could just refrain from communicating during the overflight (which I'm sure some did), but other systems have no choice (which I know for a fact many did). Knowing which is which, and what the purpose of these signals is, is valuable intelligence.

edit - Notice the pictures of the ballon published by the MSM were taken from U-2 reconnaissance aircraft. The American intelligence community thought the balloon important enough to send U-2's up (probably among other aircraft also) to take a look and see what they were up to. (I suspect they probably also spent a good deal of time capturing any communications back to the host, as well and jamming the same). This thing wasn't some kid's balloon.

edit on 7/25/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join