It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is more white than Harris is black.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Harris self identifies as black, but she's not "black".

Funny .. an interviewer asked her who her favorite rapper was in college.

She came up with some name.

Turns out that person wasn't around when Harris was in college.

She tries to pretend to fit in with 'black culture' but she never lived it.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EatZeeBugs

Only Natural Born Citizens Eligible for President

Kamala Harris's father was a Jamaican national, her mother was from India, and neither was a naturalized U.S. citizen at the time of Harris' birth in 1964.

They're called 'anchor babies' for a reason. ny child born on US soil is a natural born citizen, reguardless of parental status.

Illegals have been using this to their advantage for many, many decades; sneak into the country just before your due date, have your baby on US soil and you become an 'anchored' illegal immigrantuntil your last birthed child become 18. You also get a full welfare ride.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EatZeeBugs
Apparently it's questionable whether or not Kamala is even eligible to become President

Kamala Harris's father was a Jamaican national, her mother was from India, and neither was a naturalized U.S. citizen at the time of Harris' birth in 1964.

I have no doubt that this significant challenge to Harris' constitutional eligibility ... will be dismissed out of hand as so much antiquated constitutional tripe

Some reacted strongly to this essay, seeing it as racist

Kamala Harris Doesn’t Qualify for Presidency – She’ll Have To Be Replaced

Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility

That makes her not a "natural born citizen"—and therefore ineligible for the office of the president

Harry and Megan's children hold dual citizenship due to Megan biend a US citizen, making their children elligble to run for public office, but only if they renounce their europian citizenship.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Depending on the type of application, I'm either white or latino/ Hispanic

Funny that some whites see me as latino/ Hispanic, but most central or south American immigrants see me as white boi.

Frankly it's all overrated. Skin color isn't an identity, and people need to move past that sheet

That's pretty much my point.

I could care less about her parentage, her skin color (or yours, for that matter). I want candidates that are qualified and have proven themselves.

Again, see my avatar.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Excellent thread!

Here's my take...

I am Whitey McWhiterton. No funk whatsoever in my 23andMe. "Northern European"-this, "Scandinavian"-that... I had no choice in any of that, and quite frankly, don't spend much time thinking about it.

However, blacks in the United States, for whatever reason, are a very intensely adamant identity group.

I'm assuming that the vast majority of black Americans don't understand, or are not aware of Kamala Harris' actual ethnic background, or I have to think that we would have heard more objections to her calling herself "black" by now.

I've researched it a bit. Harris' mother was 100% Indian. It appears that two of her father's grandparents were Irish. Most native Jamaicans are a widely varied mix of sub-Saharan black, Asian, Indian, and European.

Bottom line -- Kamala Harris is at the very least, 75%+ of something that isn't "black".

Sooner or later (sooner, I think), this will permeate the political discussion, and I can't imagine most blacks are going to react favorably to that revelation.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
“Git out your melaninometers boys, we’re going to town!”

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tommy1974
Excellent thread!

Here's my take...

I am Whitey McWhiterton. No funk whatsoever in my 23andMe. "Northern European"-this, "Scandinavian"-that... I had no choice in any of that, and quite frankly, don't spend much time thinking about it.

However, blacks in the United States, for whatever reason, are a very intensely adamant identity group.

I'm assuming that the vast majority of black Americans don't understand, or are not aware of Kamala Harris' actual ethnic background, or I have to think that we would have heard more objections to her calling herself "black" by now.

I've researched it a bit. Harris' mother was 100% Indian. It appears that two of her father's grandparents were Irish. Most native Jamaicans are a widely varied mix of sub-Saharan black, Asian, Indian, and European.

Bottom line -- Kamala Harris is at the very least, 75%+ of something that isn't "black".

Sooner or later (sooner, I think), this will permeate the political discussion, and I can't imagine most blacks are going to react favorably to that revelation.

I disagree. Obama was 50% white and, by some accounts, only 25% negro (if the claim that his father was half arab and half negro is correct), yet he is lauded by blacks as "the first black president." He's not. He could be called, perhaps, the first multiracial-but-predominately-white president, but then pretty much all of our presidents as well as US citizens are multi-racial, if you want to get down to the nitty-gritty of it.

So, no, people are not that intelligent or thoughtful. They will believe and do what they are told. Critical thinking is not a variable in this equation.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
“Git out your melaninometers boys, we’re going to town!”

SMH...

Some of you still don't get it. This has nothing to do with melanin. People who keep bringing that up are part of the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join