It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bi-Partisan Taskforce Will Determine Why It Was So Easy For Donald Trump to Get Shot on 7.13.2024.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 23, 2024

--Even though the FBI is leading the investigation into HOW and WHY former President, Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump was so easily shot and wounded at a July 13th outdoors rally, Secret Service, FBI, and Homeland Security Leaders, declined to show up for questioning by Congress this morning.

Their ACTIONS say the attempted Trump Assassination is Not a Big Deal to them: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

--THIS SPECIAL COMMITTEE TASKFORCE WILL LEGALLY COMPEL THEM (and many others) TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT...

Speaker Mike Johnson and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries on Tuesday morning announced they will form a bipartisan task force to investigate the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.

The House will vote on a resolution establishing the task force later this week. Under the resolution, the group will include 13 members, including 6 Democrats.

“The security failures that allowed an assassination attempt on Donald Trump’s life are shocking. … The task force will be empowered with subpoena authority and will move quickly to find the facts, ensure accountability, and make certain such failures never happen again,” Johnson and Jeffries said in a joint statement.

Neither Johnson nor Jeffries said Tuesday morning who they will appoint to the task force, and members say there is jockeying behind the scenes for a seat.
More at: www.politico.com...

--Kimberly Cheatle, Director of the United States Secret Service (USSS) resigned today, after she gave conflicting, inadequate answers to Congress yesterday.

Cheatle Resigns in Disgrace: www.cnbc.com...

--Hopefully, this Bi-Partisan TASK FORCE will pursue this investigation with the same fervor and urgency the "Jan 6th Committee" did, while illegally attempting to frame and trap former President Trump!

As usual, I'll keep this thread updated as developments occur.

-WeMustCare 😎

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What Is Not an Oxy Moron ?

Giant Shrimp
Bi-Partisan TASK FORCE
Plastic Silverware
Big Sip
Red Chair
Living Dead
Grim Smile

edit on 23-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

First ye must define "oxy moron".

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Will they be asking for their (Secret Service, FBI, and Homeland Security Leaders) resignations too? DERP

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

There , I Fixed it .

y

Hint - a Colored Piece of Furniture.......
edit on 23-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Did you see how they grilled Cheatle? That was the craziest thing I've ever seen. I mean she got her butt handed to her.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Will they be asking for their (Secret Service, FBI, and Homeland Security Leaders) resignations too? DERP

We can only hope

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Asking one leader to resign, and replacing that person with someone who rose through the same ranks, is dumb.

Also, if you order a top official to resign, and keep 100% of their lifetime pension/benefits, you likely did them a favor.

The Pension and Benefit package is what they really care about. If top officials know they will forfeit some or all of it, if they screw up, that will make carry out their assigned jobs better.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'll think it over, lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Did you see how they grilled Cheatle? That was the craziest thing I've ever seen. I mean she got her butt handed to her.

No. I monitored the ATS "as it happened" thread on Cheatle's testimony. It was obvious that she received a bi-partisan dress down. Doesn't get us closer to the source of Crook's assassination attempt though. The FBI said 2 hours after the shooting he acted alone. RED FLAG.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The Pension and Benefit package is what they really care about. If top officials know they will forfeit some or all of it, if they screw up, that will make carry out their assigned jobs better.

Not necessarily.

Depending on whether this fiasco was purely accidental, the product of inexperience and/or incompetence;

Or, plotting and/or political stagecraft (gone horribly wrong, perhaps?),

The "key players" will either have their pensions to fall back on.

Or...the "unseen string-pullers" who actually orchestrated the debacle will generously reward those who now "fall on their swords" to keep their secrets.
edit on 23-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

ETA:

Let's see where former Director Cheatle ends up employment-wise.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

You have revealed another piece that's needed in order to solve the overall puzzle.

Also, a law enforcement officer was on the roof, but left, before Matthew Crooks climbed up to carry out his Trump assassination attempt.

It was "too hot" for the officer. So he abandoned his post.

Senator Josh Hawley wants ANSWERS: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Now if they happened to take the Mole Off Her Nose , that would have been Worse !

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Whole lotta Razzle dazzle going on. make me wonder now about the whole Q movement? Does the USA have a leader at this point in time?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Next Up , F.B.I. Director Christopher A. Wray Under the Influence of Ethanol, Scopolamine, 3-Quinuclidinyl Benzilate, Midazolam, Flunitrazepam, Sodium Thiopental, and Amobarbital . The Truth and Nothing But the Truth Cris !

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
All these seemingly "little" coincidences coming together. They were all planned that way. ✅

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

No. I monitored the ATS "as it happened" thread on Cheatle's testimony. It was obvious that she received a bi-partisan dress down. Doesn't get us closer to the source of Crook's assassination attempt though. The FBI said 2 hours after the shooting he acted alone. RED FLAG.

Exactly how would they know he acted alone when they haven't examined his devices, done interviews and investigated family and friends, his habits etc

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is how you either shelve a conspiracy like with the 1963 incident or stand up. it's your choice now. Take it or leave it, or just blatantly fight it.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The SS has determined that one of the reasons that it was so easy to shoot Donald Trump is because he holds his rallies outside.

They have asked that he refrain from doing this.

It seems that “they” are taking advantage of every opportunity to muzzle his campaign.

Secret Service urging Trump to stop outdoor rallies after shooting – report

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 23-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join