It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slanderous Liable of a murder victims family.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yeah this trump assasination has brought out so weird theories. One being that It was all staged and the men who died and were wounder were acting or that they were in on it. Totally slanderous lies it seems. See the law says a dead person cant be sued over ,BUT a family member of the victim who is now baselessly being accused of faking it CAN sue it seems.

Its really funny how that works isnt it ATS? So To avoid ATS being sued to remove said comments,maybe the Mods should remove said sladerous content before it becomes a problem for everyone right?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Didn't you already know this from the whole Sandy Hook thing?

It was my understanding that ATS doesn't take responsibility for the views of it's members, I'm sure that is somewhere, in some wording or other, there in the blurb, the liability therefore would be with the individual member. That's in part, I believe, why it is able to limit censorship and is able to support content which is, for the most part, so lacking in factual substance and largely opinion based.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Colateral damage...

Much like 9.11 has been allowed to happen.

Take out the shooter when in position, shoot Trump in the ear with some non lethal bullets, take some shots at the public for credibility.

It's not impossible, and the inconsistency is indicating it's not as they tell us...

It would be pretry sick but the track record of the US government doesn't put them beyond that.

Crisis actor faking it is creating unnecessary loose ends...
edit on 23-7-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Why should ATS adopt policies based on politically motivated lawsuits with the explicit intent to silence dissent?

It would make ATS no better than Facebook and YouTube, who roll over on command to censor what their government handlers tell them to.

Most of them don't even really believe what they're saying at this point. They're just so used to the DNC balls on their chin they swallow everything as fast as possible. If they stopped to think about it their gag reflex might kick in. The sycophants on social media are in constant competition to see who can make the most garish display of their mental dysfunction and gonzo loyalty to driving their cult's narratives. This isn't limited to Democrats, but they're certainly elevating it to an art form.

Your reaction gives them enormous satisfaction. People that base their opinions on emotion feed on eliciting emotional responses in others. You should deny them that satisfaction and remain true to principles over feelings.

BrucellaOrchitis

That's in part, I believe, why it is able to limit censorship and is able to support content which is, for the most part, so lacking in factual substance and largely opinion based.

Lacking factual substance and being largely opinion based fits for CNN, FOX, MSNBC, the CDC, and virtually every other source of official information available to us. Otherwise, they wouldn't constantly be caught telling lies and obfuscating truth when it doesn't support their prevailing agenda. It's not like ATS is at all unique in this regard.

The reason ATS is able to limit censorship is because they forgo access to income streams that are available to platforms that readily censor legal speech for the people that hold the puppet strings. This has been going on for over a decade now and is why the Internet increasingly has a lack of intellectual diversity. The last four years have been an orgy of destroying people's lives and livelihoods for posting fact-based opinions that aren't supportive of government or NGO policy positions.
edit on K104905kAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: Typo

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

But its not to silence political issues. ita a family that is being target and accused of being a part of a attempt to kill a president.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
just curious how this is a board business & questions thread?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
just curious how this is a board business & questions thread?

What other forum would you suggest to make suggestions to the mods on how they might want to moderate as in this passage from the OP?

originally posted by: yuppa
Its really funny how that works isnt it ATS? So To avoid ATS being sued to remove said comments,maybe the Mods should remove said sladerous content before it becomes a problem for everyone right?

I can't think of another forum where that type of question would be more on-topic.
One option for conspiracy theories which might be considered "sensitive" is to put them in the RATS forum, where the bots can't crawl the material so those topics are unlikely to show up in a general search. That's one of the intended features of the RATS forum.

The original intention of RATS was a forum in which users could feel safe to post their theories, observations, stories, etc. of a conspiratorial nature or subject genre related to the AboveTopSecret.com 'Deny Ignorance' motto.

The fact that RATS isn't crawled by bots is what sort of makes it "safe" to post sensitive conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
replied to my self dooh!

edit on 23-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

i guess i missed understood and took it more as a rant.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

Didn't you already know this from the whole Sandy Hook thing?

It was my understanding that ATS doesn't take responsibility for the views of it's members, I'm sure that is somewhere, in some wording or other, there in the blurb, the liability therefore would be with the individual member. That's in part, I believe, why it is able to limit censorship and is able to support content which is, for the most part, so lacking in factual substance and largely opinion based.

Yeah, that's the weird part. Not taking responsibility for views expressed but also owning all content posted by members.
Gotta love the dichotomy.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Closed, and from the Terms And Conditions

21) Personal Responsibilities/Indemnity: At all times, you agree to remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts, images, and videos and agree to indemnify and hold the TAN parties harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any material you submit, Post to or transmit through the Websites, your use of the Websites, your connection to the Websites, your violation of these Terms and Conditions of Membership (or the Terms and Conditions of Use), or your violation of the rights of another.

top topics

join