It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think that they are trying to intentionally precipitate a massive crisis, social, economic, consti

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is all just too damned weird.

First, the fake signature on the resignation post. (I won't even call it a letter; it was just a social media post.) They could have made a better looking forgery if they'd wanted to.

Second, the robocall with QueMala (my name for her, Spanish for How Bad.) That was awkward and weird.

He disappears for several days. What little we are hearing is either conflicting or obfuscated. It's on purpose.

The whole thing is just funky, awkward, off the wall. They are idiots, but they are not that stupid. I think that they want us to know that they are screwing thing around on purpose.

They cannot let Trump get the White House. If he does, he will ferret out exactly what happened in Butler County, PA and when he does heads will roll. Hell, he might even decide to finally open the Kennedy assassination files to back his claims. They cannot let him get into the White House. If they make a second attempt, all hell will break loose, but it would all be on their heads. They want distraction, diffusion, obfuscation, confusion.

I am convinced that they are lining things up for a massive blow-up. I really think that they are wanting to collapse the US government.

I found the video embedded below a short while ago. I'd already thought through all of this. This guy is saying more or less the same things.

I've said for along time that the people who have been driving this thing for along time are so evil that they would rather burn it all down than let their own wickedness be exposed. Something of a scorched earth doctrine; if they go down they are going to take us all down with them. Killing Donald Trump was a last-ditch Hail Mary and it didn't work, so not it's all in.

I'm no Trump supporter, but I do think that their attempt on his life was a last act of desperation. They are like cornered animals. If they are going to go down, they will try to take us all down with them.

It's late here. I'm off to bed. Sorry to post this and bug out. I'll be back in the morning.

:
edit on 2024 7 23 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

I had a bad feeling when I saw the supposed letter and that only got worse when I heard that ridiculous call. I am concerned and I hope you're wrong but I think you're right. My thing is, I dont think its the democrats doing this. Its the people who are really in charge and they want to destroy everything because too many people are waking up and they need to regain control.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
After going through Obama's fake birth certificate, just part of the course for where Biden is at these days. With the hit on Trump failing, don't expect to see much more of Biden.

As for how much cleaning will be done in house and how much is eventually made public?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

My bet is that there are no black swan events, Trump wins, we have another mediocre or status quo presidency… no draining of swamp like the first time, nothing really changes in a meaningful way…

But partisans will continue to act like their side are hero’s while the opposition is literally trying to tank the country and bring us into fascism or communism.

In reality, both sides will just continue to increase debt and benefit the donor class while the plebs act like their team is the best.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

My bet is that there are no black swan events, Trump wins, we have another mediocre or status quo presidency… no draining of swamp like the first time, nothing really changes in a meaningful way…

But partisans will continue to act like their side are hero’s while the opposition is literally trying to tank the country and bring us into fascism or communism.

In reality, both sides will just continue to increase debt and benefit the donor class while the plebs act like their team is the best.

That's my guess as well. However, I'm not so sure Trump wins, but.......whatever.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I've been saying this for ages already, that they are purposely trying to destroy the US , because when the US collapses so does the rest of the west . They want that so they can bring in their 'great reset' (agenda2021/agenda2030).

Now we're hearing about the 'conservative' and 'dangerous' agenda2025 , but what they mean is their 'great reset'.
It's all one agenda anyway, there are no political sides, only the 1% and us .
It's always been the 1% trying to destroy us and our way of life.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Seems the D's are Dropping like Fleas.
it appears that Obama is going for his 4th Term.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What you describe is the Uniparty.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well everything since Jan 20, 2021 has been skunked-up phony and all based on lies by the bundled hundreds at a time. 🤓

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
They cannot let Trump get the White House.

And I don't think anyone is. The Dems definitely are not letting anyone win. What they did over the last 2 days is nothing short of a miracle.

Now, I do not know if this was planned or not, if they wanted to run Harris anyway, if Biden had covid longer than he actually did just so he can lay low while this plays out... who knows. But whatever happened in the background, they pulled off a miracle, and they went from being behind to making it seem like the race is nearly over.

They went from having the older guy to now having a Black woman who is energizing not only the older and middle aged people, but also Gen Z, a very important generation to get on your side. But the dems couldn't do that with Biden, the same as the pubs can't do it with Trump. They're both just too old. They do not attract the younger people.

As Nikki Haley said earlier this year:

“The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election.”

And they picked a woman... in a year when abortion is everything. As women are losing the rights they had for 50 years, they now have someone they can look up to to fight for them, because she is like them.

And her being a prosecutor... damn! In a year when DJT got convicted of many felonies. So not only is this election a referendum on abortion rights, it just became a Prosecutor vs Felon election. Law and Order vs Criminality.

Yeah. It doesn't look like anyone is going to let Trump win.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Of course too, the main boiling points have now been silenced. The Border that still has just as many crossers as before those phony EOs, the economy which is actually worse than 2 months ago, horrible price increases and high loan interest rates too. 100 more issues they won't discuss without mass lie-deflections en masse. 😀 Oh and why does any suppose the U.S. Government is keeping millions of Migrants in poverty????

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I have to ask, is her qualification strictly that she's not old and she's a woman? I only ask because she hasn't done very much in her current job to warrant any praise. I don't doubt the intelligence of the democratic voter, they would likely vote for her just as they would have voted for Biden's corpse, since it wasn't "literally Hitler".

Don't you think that part might come up on conversations?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have to ask, is her qualification strictly that she's not old and she's a woman? I only ask because she hasn't done very much in her current job to warrant any praise. I don't doubt the intelligence of the democratic voter, they would likely vote for her just as they would have voted for Biden's corpse, since it wasn't "literally Hitler".

Her having a career as an accomplished prosecutor will definitely come up. And I'm glad you bring it up as well, I did above.

This is exactly the reason why I will now make a prediction that Trump will not debate Harris. He cherished debating Biden because he knew he could talk over him and that Biden was in fact old. That won't fly with Harris. He is most likely scared of debating Harris, and not only because he is afraid of losing a debate to a woman, but because of her accomplishments.

She will no doubt say something in the debates along the lines of, "I am a prosecutor and I've prosecuted people like you my whole career."

Also, she will no doubt do something Biden would not do, and call him a rapist. He absolutely does not want to be called a rapist on the debate stage, in front of everyone watching, but I 100% think she would be the person to do this. And she would just be repeating what the court wrote, so she'd be ok saying it. Biden is old, but he's also old school, he never would have brought that up. Harris, I think, will.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Her having a career as an accomplished prosecutor will definitely come up. And I'm glad you bring it up as well, I did above.

This is exactly the reason why I will now make a prediction that Trump will not debate Harris. He cherished debating Biden because he knew he could talk over him and that Biden was in fact old. That won't fly with Harris. He is most likely scared of debating Harris, and not only because he is afraid of losing a debate to a woman, but because of her accomplishments.

She will no doubt say something in the debates along the lines of, "I am a prosecutor and I've prosecuted people like you my whole career."

Also, she will no doubt do something Biden would not do, and call him a rapist. He absolutely does not want to be called a rapist on the debate stage, in front of everyone watching, but I 100% think she would be the person to do this. And she would just be repeating what the court wrote, so she'd be ok saying it. Biden is old, but he's also old school, he never would have brought that up. Harris, I think, will.

damn, I bet he's got his lawyers drooling over the papers to file the second she calls him a rapist. He's suing Stephanopoulos over that as we speak.

But if Trump won't debate her, she wins. So I'd love to make the bet with you that he will show up as long as nobody else shoots him. $20?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

damn, I bet he's got his lawyers drooling over the papers to file the second she calls him a rapist. He's suing Stephanopoulos over that as we speak.

But if Trump won't debate her, she wins. So I'd love to make the bet with you that he will show up as long as nobody else shoots him. $20?

Yeah, well, he'd be paying for her lawyers as he'll end up paying for Stephanopoulos' lawyers. Or rather, his donors will pay for them all.

Just the first link off the top of the search. If you want to find more I suggest using this prompt: judge calls trump a rapist

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’” Kaplan wrote.

“Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that [rape, as ‘commonly’ understood].”

A United States District Judge has now formally held, in a lengthy written opinion, that it is perfectly appropriate, and, indeed, entirely accurate, to call a certain former President of the United States a rapist,” noted George Conway, lawyer and husband to former Trump aide Kellyanne Conway.

He's not suing George Conway for calling him a rapist... or many other people who are calling him that... because they are right.

All I'm saying is he doesn't want this said on the debate stage with millions watching. And she would.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yeah, well, he'd be paying for her lawyers as he'll end up paying for Stephanopoulos' lawyers. Or rather, his donors will pay for them all.

Just the first link off the top of the search. If you want to find more I suggest using this prompt: judge calls trump a rapist

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’” Kaplan wrote.

“Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that [rape, as ‘commonly’ understood].”

A United States District Judge has now formally held, in a lengthy written opinion, that it is perfectly appropriate, and, indeed, entirely accurate, to call a certain former President of the United States a rapist,” noted George Conway, lawyer and husband to former Trump aide Kellyanne Conway.

He's not suing George Conway for calling him a rapist... or many other people who are calling him that... because they are right.

All I'm saying is he doesn't want this said on the debate stage with millions watching. And she would.

you might be right. Could you link to the court filings that showed he was convicted of rape please?

eta:
or is the word of George Conway all we need for this?
edit on 23-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here you go... this is the adjudication from the court, and the very same document that would be used to quash any lawsuit for any defamation. Saying the same thing the court is saying is not illegal.

documentcloud link

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I laugh every time I hear some poor brainwashed lib refer to QuéMala as a "black woman."

She is not black. She is half Indian and half Jamaican. How in hell does that qualify as black. They're is absolutely no african heritage in her genes not in her culture.

Hussein Obama was more white that QuéMala it's black. Poor saps.

And, really, since the left can't even define what a woman is, who's to say that QuéMala it's even one?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I could imagine you being from a part of the world where you've never even seen a Jamaican, and you don't know that they are Black.

But wherever you are, have you never seen the Olympics, ffs?

Or how do you not know any history? You think when slavery was in full force and they were bringing slaves from Africa to the New World, there was already a pocket of Black people living in isolation on an island that is today Jamaica?

And some dumb-dumbs say they are not African-American. Well, duh. They're African-Jamaican, or just Jamaican. They're not Americans, they have their own country.

Or maybe you're just joking because it's very, very hard to take you seriously.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I know we're off topic now, but what you said is so deeply ignorant, I feel I have to correct it.

Here is the Jamaican Olympic team:

Here is the Jamaican Soccer team:

Here is the Jamaican rowing team:

Haha, just kidding. Jamaica doesn't have a rowing team.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join