It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cup of:- JOE IS DEAD!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
IIRC there are measures that have to be instituted swiftly if a President dies.
Surely we'd be hearing about the relevant parties convening at the White House. That isn't something that the DNC could hide.

Putin pulled a "runner" like this as well. Just disappeared from public for a number of months.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

originally posted by: DISRAELI2
a reply to: OmegaLogos
If he was dead, his VP would not want to keep it secret.

Who would tell her?
Would Jill let her know?

She has the same handlers as Joe; she will do as she's told, or end up like Joe.

Meeting with Bebe suggests she's taking over POTUS duties. All they have to do is pretend Biden still lives for six more momths.

I think they'll let her take over, lower gas prices, crack down on the border, demand interests rates be lowered, increase food stamps ans abortion funding-and trott her out as America's savior.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Biden Family is in Mourning πŸ˜‰

Joe is returning to the White House today... I've never seen a dead guy do that before.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My local news outlet says that Sleepy Joe is giving a speech on Wednesday about his resignation and endorsement of Kamala. I wonder which body double they are going to use, since the Biden we had during Obama is NOT the same Biden we have had for the last 4 years.

Apparently there was a medical emergency and it has come out via TimcastIRL that Joe was in Hospice and being made comfortable.

If he is in fact dead, that will be two high profile democrat politicians who have died within a week of each other. Sheila Jackson Lee apparently lost a battle with Cancer, that nobody seemed to know about. Which is funny because she apparently put Cheatle in the position of the Secret Service head. On top of that the investigation is going to more or less stop once Cheatle is gone, as she resigned. Our government seems to treat this as incompetence as opposed to a criminal act of assassination against a political rival. The very thing they accuse Donald Trump of doing, the leftist traitors carried out.

So all of this from the bottom up, is a farce. The democrats have been using a meat puppet in Biden to allow a shadowy cabal of evil to run our country into the dirt. Which is why you are going to watch Kamala Harris be the focus, Joe will not be talked about again, and of course the assassination plot will evaporate out of sight and mind.

Talk about an absolute joke. It may as well be Warren Commission 2.0 . One last thing. The 20 year old kid was no where near the peak of the roof, and could not have taken the shot as he could not see over the peak. Adding to that, no spent brass, and, all the shots came from suppressed rifles, which the kid did not have. All of this, is a joke if people believe any word of it. a reply to: OmegaLogos

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Joe is returning to the White House today... I've never seen a dead guy do that before.

The Biden Family is in Mourning. We witnessed the full takedown of a sitting U.S. President by his own Party. Means Biden is not as powerful as people were led to believe. πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I never wish death on anybody but I don't wish life on many, many people. But seriously, Biden probably had a bad reaction when he was told he was finished and they thought he might need hospital treatment to calm him down. Or that they had sedated him but he might have a reaction.
edit on 23-7-2024 by Owlwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The Biden Family is in Mourning. We witnessed the full takedown of a sitting U.S. President by his own Party. Means Biden is not as powerful as people were led to believe. πŸ˜ƒ

He seemed pretty alive last night.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

He seemed pretty alive last night.

And the Family was there in tears mourning the takedown of their beloved as he ripped himself apart more than they could even imagine. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Biden looked like a true leader didn't he. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't like Biden. Not even a little. I think it is lowbrow to joke about whether he is dead.

That is all I have to say.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join