It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Of Photos Of Small Grey - Riviere Rouge Annunciation Quebec 1992

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Discovery Of Photos Of Small Grey - Riviere Rouge Annunciation Quebec 1992

OK, so. This i know nothing about, i stumbled upon it.
The text i shall put up was in French, ive translated for viewing.

Apparently these were found in Riviere-Rouge in Quebec 1992

Theres more text if you want to clink on the Youtube image on the video it will bring you there. But theres no real worthwhile information to be read.
So make of this what you will, im not claiming anything about it whatsoever.

On January 15, 2016, on YouTube, a person with the username “newbeat2012” broadcast an investigative and analytical video entitled “Authentic Alien Gray EBE Footage Analyzed Quebec – 1992”. The user in question also translated my descriptive text into English. The video surprisingly showed the physiognomic details of the body of the E.B.E found in Rivière-Rouge, revealing to us various observations which cast doubt on the hypothesis that it was nothing more than a simple mannequin.

The anatomical details of the E.B.E were revealed to be very similar to those of a human being. We can see, among other things, the impressive details of the eyes, the neck and more especially the sternocleidomastoid muscle. The deltoid muscles (shoulders) and the coraco-brachialis muscle are defined in rather astonishing detail. The leg muscles and other similar details leave no doubt as to the biological quality of E.B.E. In addition, the analysis demonstrates that the texture and color of the skin shows evidence of exposure to cold, as well as the possibility that there was a sort of mummification by bandaging the body, which explains another particularity visible from the body texture.

In all of this, one might be led to believe that it is a human corpse. However, the fact that the E.B.E does not seem to have any visible sexual or genital organs – in no way demonstrating, at the same time, that it is a male or a female – leads us to doubt that it is a human being. Other important details, such as the length of the arms and fingers, reinforce the doubt in this sense. All that remains is the “down to earth” hypothesis of a sort of mutant straight out of a genetic laboratory experiment. In short, this was excellent investigative work.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Well that made me sad for some reason and also reminded me of a mummy. I dont know I think it made me sad because the face looked sad
RIP lil Alien.

I haven't seen this before but im sure as all alien corpses found it has been or will be "debunked" somehow.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

I believe that poor quality video has been on ATS a long time ago.

--Not that that solves anything!

edit on 22-7-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
digital camera's and digital tv's sure brings out the crude home made fx used before photo and video editing software was widely available or affordable to the public.

this is as bad as some of the b movies back in the early 20th century.
edit on 22-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's odd that the eyes were in such pristine condition.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
These are foam rubber aliens sold throughout the years…..all of which could be enhanced with additional FX makeup, lighting, etc.

These dolls are just an example of what can be done to commit a hoax.

Is the alien in the vid a foam rubber doll…..I can’t answer that …only to say it’s a hypothetical possibility.

Held up by a rope? Why is this body/doll held up by a rope….and not slip down off the rope by its own weight? other than it’s to light to do so…..perhaps the feather weight of an artificial object?

Perhaps made of papier-mâché by skilled French-Canadian local craftsmen?

Watch below, how a deathbed confession with purported alien pics….turned out to be a foam rubber doll…

Think about this for a moment……Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind was done in 1980. Certainly the film made it around the world……is it not possible that hoax’s could have been contrived riding on the popularity of this film?

👽☕️🍩
edit on 22-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It's odd that the eyes were in such pristine condition.

The whole video is odd.

Its like a Jaime Maussan hoax video

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Could well be a latex rubber doll.

And its a huge possibility that it is.

Like i stated i just put it up for people to make their own minds up. Im a skeptical believer but this just seems off.
There should be a lot more photos/video if it were real

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

Could well be a latex rubber doll.

And its a huge possibility that it is.

Like i stated i just put it up for people to make their own minds up. Im a skeptical believer but this just seems off.
There should be a lot more photos/video if it were real

I personally will be satisfied when this hypothetical becomes reality….

👽☕️🍩

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You didn't mention it, but I'm sure you noticed the "whites" of the eyes. Not typical.
Plus, the eyes themselves were not big enough.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
You didn't mention it, but I'm sure you noticed the "whites" of the eyes. Not typical.
Plus, the eyes themselves were not big enough.

I’ve had one of these dolls before……the eyes were painted totally glossy black….and so they reflected the lightings they were exposed to…..i.e. lamps, lights, camera flash, and so forth. That’s what your seeing for the most part.

As for the size of the eyes….that’s the decision of the artist’s imagination who sculpted the mold. (Just about all these types of dolls are mfg’d in China..Japan..)

Alien eyes don’t all have to be large almond shaped…imo…..even if your an actual experiencer having been exposed to one race of aliens vs not having been exposed to multiple races…in which then eyes size would vary … I suppose.

Keep in mind….these alien dolls are mfg’d based on the popularity of the subject…..not necessarily in exact specifications that may have been reported somewhere by true experiencer’s.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 23-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This seems to lack a UFO crash site... why else would there be a grey alien body?

Teleportation, from another dimension or parallel universe, maybe its human form cloaking device failed?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Agree, the whites of the eyes were super white like they do not have blood!

join