It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Schneider has a prediction who they run against Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

How could it be too late when a candidate doesn't even get selected until the DNC?

As I mentioned in another thread, Marc Elias, whose team is 64-0 with election related cases since 2020, says there is nothing that will prevent the Dems' selected candidate from appearing on ballots in all 50 states.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think Barry prefers to pull the strings from the shadows like he has been for the last 4 years.
That way,when consecutive monumental f*ck ups happen.as they have been,he can pretend he has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

How could it be too late when a candidate doesn't even get selected until the DNC?

in the fact that the public didn't have a chance to voice their opinions at the ballot box.
they knew joe was getting slo'er and slo'er from the first year. did everything they could to make excuses and
to cover it.

if the public or the party would have had a idea he was gonna step down they would have had people step up and run during the time that primary races are talking place.

now with less than 4 months, unless they pick somebody other than harris who was nothing than a token in 2020 for the dem's. now the helpless dem have no other choice other than vote for her, trump or not at all.

that's why its to late, the dem's really won't have a choice other than what the party leaders want.

edit on 22-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Democrats REVERE Allan Lichtman and his accurate Presidential Predictions.

Lichtman says JOE BIDEN for Nov 2024: www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Lichtman also said the Dems still win with Kamala as the candidate.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Personally, I think Hillary will start as VP and will find a way to remove Kamala. I mean, there’s just NO WAY Hillary will let Kamala be the first woman president. A woman president was supposed to go to her in 2016!!

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: WeMustCare

Lichtman also said the Dems still win with Kamala as the candidate.

No wonder he's so accurate, LOL.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Texasgirl45
Personally, I think Hillary will start as VP and will find a way to remove Kamala. I mean, there’s just NO WAY Hillary will let Kamala be the first woman president. A woman president was supposed to go to her in 2016!!

Most likely Barack Obama will be the VP, if Democrats REALLY DO want a shot at beating Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Most likely Barack Obama will be the VP, if Democrats REALLY DO want a shot at beating Trump.

I don’t think he can be VP. After 2 terms you can’t run as president OR be VP. But maybe Michelle…🤔

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Bluntone22

As I mentioned in another thread, Marc Elias, whose team is 64-0 with election related cases since 2020, says there is nothing that will prevent the Dems' selected candidate from appearing on ballots in all 50 states.

Kinda defeats the purpose of having primaries doesn’t it?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Obama doesn’t want to be president of the US, his eyes are on ruler of the world at the New World Order’s Iron Thrown. The WHO and NATO are building it now.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Twenty-Second Amendment
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President or acted as President for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

So no, it can't happen.

Technically, If I read that right, If Obama was Harris' running mate, he wouldn't be elected as President. Even if something happened to Harris, Obama could serve, I think, because He wasn't elected to the office. If I read that right.

But I just really don't think that Obama as Harris' VP is on the table.

Actually, you may be correct here. An originalist would read it as that, and the SC is now packed with people who call themselves originalists. It does clearly say 'elected'.

Then again, this would not be a good choice, as popular as Obama was, and remains. Harris is a woman of color, it would be wise in a nation that's some 70% White, to have a White and male VP.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What about speaker of the house?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don’t think he can be VP. After 2 terms you can’t run as president OR be VP. But maybe Michelle…🤔

A two-term president can legally be vice president.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

He was wrong, obviously.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

His Career in Government is OVER . Thank God

i'm pretty sure he could run for the house or senate, he just couldn't be in the line of succession, speaker of the house or president pro tem. but he could be the Majority Party Leader or Minority Party Leader. of both cause the house speaker doesn't have to be a elected representative or Majority Leader. and those are fairly powerful seats, just ask Mitch and pelousy.

He could be appointed as a judge, pending Senate confirmation…. Even as a justice for the US Supreme Court.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

A two-term president can legally be vice president.

No.
A VP must be qualified to serve as POTUS if needed. A two term POTUS is disqualified to serve as
P
O
T
U
S
Thereafter.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He could be appointed as a judge, pending Senate confirmation…. Even as a justice for the US Supreme Court.

yea i forgot barry had a law degree and worked as shyster for a while.

edit on 23-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join