It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Schneider has a prediction who they run against Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The Actor John Schneider of Dukes of Hazzard and Smallville has a very unique prediction and I'm wondering just how possible it really is.

For those who cannot watch he predicts they will run Barack Obama again because it says you cannot run as president consecutively, but the Democrat Party will argue that it's not consecutive because we've had two presidents after his term. He then goes on to say this could turn around and bite them if Barack lost to Trump, because then Trump could go on to run again in 2028 since Biden won in between, making his terms non-consecutive.

Can they do this?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Twenty-Second Amendment
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President or acted as President for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

So no, it can't happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I saw the name and wondered if it was the same dude.....and, yeah, he should stick to acting and singing....heck of a voice.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

That’s what I was thinking but then if he ran for Harris’s VP I think that could work.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

He looks like he could of had a few drinks, seems like a bar setting, so he may regret this video come tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

No . Obama Served 2 Terms as President . He can also not be Selected as a VP Candidate either . His Career in Government is OVER . Thank God .

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Now if we can get an age cap and end the congress retirement home we currently have.
edit on 21-7-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah, very unique alright because he apparently dosen't know $hit from Shinola

But then look at me,it took me two edits to get that one sentence right

edit on 228287112024Jul2024-07-21T23:28:50-05:002320242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

edit on 229307112024Jul2024-07-21T23:30:52-05:002320242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Hypntick

That’s what I was thinking but then if he ran for Harris’s VP I think that could work.

The VP must be qualified to become POTUS should a death or incampacitation occur. The ONLY way obama could ever run for the two top spots again is if the constitution is changed, and that isn't going to happen.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I don’t watch Schnieder, I guess the algorithm pushed it, so I have no idea if has any intelligence.

You can always delete all but one edit timestamp. So we can appear less McGoofy.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Twenty-Second Amendment
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President or acted as President for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

So no, it can't happen.

Technically, If I read that right, If Obama was Harris' running mate, he wouldn't be elected as President. Even if something happened to Harris, Obama could serve, I think, because He wasn't elected to the office. If I read that right.

But I just really don't think that Obama as Harris' VP is on the table.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It’s rumored Obama doesn’t like Harris but after Biden selected Kamala as VP, even after she insinuated he was racist in their debate, I don’t know what angle they’ll play next.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If Michele is on the ticket, either spot, he’s basically in the White House. So… wouldn’t surprise me. Also they wouldn’t have to cheat so many votes.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   

His Career in Government is OVER . Thank God

i'm pretty sure he could run for the house or senate, he just couldn't be in the line of succession, speaker of the house or president pro tem. but he could be the Majority Party Leader or Minority Party Leader. of both cause the house speaker doesn't have to be a elected representative or Majority Leader. and those are fairly powerful seats, just ask Mitch and pelousy.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

His Career in Government is OVER . Thank God

i'm pretty sure he could run for the house or senate, he just couldn't be in the line of succession, speaker of the house or president pro tem. but he could be the Majority Party Leader or Minority Party Leader. of both cause the house speaker doesn't have to be a elected representative or Majority Leader. and those are fairly powerful seats, just ask Mitch and pelousy.

Or he could Drop Dead too .

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Yeah, very unique alright because he apparently dosen't know $hit from Shinola

But then look at me,it took me two edits to get that one sentence right

Yeah, I stopped listening to celebrities talk about politics decades ago, but apparently, George Clooney is better connected than John Schnieder, somewhere Tom Wopat is shaking his head...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

apparently, George Clooney is better connected

I suspect so. I also will not be surprised much to see his presence, and influence during their convention. I could easily be way off base here

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I’m not 100% sure but isn’t it too late to get a new guy on the ballot of a bunch of states?
I thought there were deadlines for that sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My prediction, they let Trump win.

During the 4 year time frame, Newsome become s a common name, and a new global crisis happens while trump is in. Repeat and rinse.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Yea and they can just run the debate he had with DeSantis again and America will remember why they pissed all over him. Newsome is dead weight, DOA candidate with his resume showing a ruined state and his desire to impress Chinese dictators.

<<   2 >>

join