It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Secret Service Counter Sniper that Neutralized Threat To Trump Fired?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You can make the case that 3rd party and ss sniper are the same.

I was working a music fest that weekend with bad cell coverage. Got a text about the shooting.

When I was able to get to various news sites within 5 minutes of the shooting, they all reported a 2nd shooter being wounded and in custody. That fell by the wayside.

I even texted my crew with that as part of the update.

What I think happened is simple.

The real assassin took...and missed...the shot at Trump. SS shot Crooks, he was the obvious threat. Meanwhile, real triggerman blended in with one group or the other and faded out of the picture.

The reason Crooks was there was to be the fall guy.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

If crooks was shot in the back of the skull, his face would not be recognizable in the photo. It would be a mangled mess of torn flesh and mostly cavernous. The back of his skull is blown out since the shot went basically through his eye (soft tissue) before hitting the back of the skull the round would not have been tumbling until it hit the back of the skull on its way out.

The reason they call it a one in a million is because the SS sniper could only see the scope of Crook's rifle, his eye and the top of his forehead. But at that distance with that training, I don't really think it would have been that difficult of a shot for those guys. Not the easiest, but probably not making them sweat either.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

The reason Crooks was there was to be the fall guy.

And the best way to recruit a fall guy like Crooks is with a sympathetic young female feeding his ego and building false confidence. She has already been dissolved in chemicals, but we may get an image of her by tracking down every single business that any of his phones pinged near for the past couple of months and reviewing as much of the security videos facing his direction.

The only thing is do we know if the FBI has already started doing that and then disappearing them all like they did with 9/11 and how they confiscated every video from any business along the route that day?

frankly I suspect that they can just order an AI to deal with any of the systems that are internet connected, but are there any reports of the FBI confiscating videos from businesses that may have been visited by Crooks?? it was what they did on 9/11 so just curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

can't believe this is real. would be all over the internets as well as the regular media.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There was a link posted in one of these threads to an x video where a female who I assume knows the sniper (she doesn't actually say) asks people to keep him in their thoughts because he was fired after shooting crooks. Apparently even after crooks was firing at the president he still did not technically have the go ahead to open fire and neutralize the threat.

The lady looked like she was prolly law enforcement of some type herself. She seemed to know the sniper personally.

I don't know anything else. She came off as legit but you never know.

I've tried looking for it to re-post here but at this point there are so many threads about this it's like finding a needle in a hay stack

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

I would suspect that the whole idea is utter online BS.

You can't trust anything in the US media anymore, social media even less so.

The whole 'Q'tardly post-truth snowball started really to pick up momentum with the 2015/2016 Presidential campaign - in fact I'm fairly sure the term "post-truth" was first used publicly under the subsequent administration.

You guys should elect him again so you can really live oblivious of any truth that may disturb your hero worship fantasy and as the world crumbles it will always be the 'deep-state' crisis actors to blame, despite them not actually being the ones in power.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

If crooks was shot in the back of the skull, his face would not be recognizable in the photo. It would be a mangled mess of torn flesh and mostly cavernous. The back of his skull is blown out since the shot went basically through his eye (soft tissue) before hitting the back of the skull the round would not have been tumbling until it hit the back of the skull on its way out.

The reason they call it a one in a million is because the SS sniper could only see the scope of Crook's rifle, his eye and the top of his forehead. But at that distance with that training, I don't really think it would have been that difficult of a shot for those guys. Not the easiest, but probably not making them sweat either.

Not if it was say , a Small Caliber Bullet like a .22 . His Face would be Intact from a Shot like that in the Back of his Head , and his Body would then be easily Identifiable , no ?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

" You can make the case that 3rd party and ss sniper are the same."

No you Cannot . There is No Evidence of that ..............NEXT

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Has it been Confirmed by more than One Source that the SS Sniper was Actually the One who took Out Crooks on the Roof ? I Refuse to Believe that until More Evidence of that is Forthcoming . I Surmise Crooks was Shot in the Back of the Head by a Shooter on that Water Tower . The MSM and the F.B.I. CANNOT be Trusted to Report the TRUTH !
edit on 23-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The AR standard .223/5.56 mm NATo is still a .22 calliber round. It is just packed with a bunch more powder and a bit heavier than a normal .22LR sport. A sonic rifle round is going to destroy the other side of whatever it is coming out of because once it hit the first hard surface (the back of skull) the deformation process happens instantly and it is now flattening out in real time while it is still travelling at high velocity, which is where the massive trauma comes from.
edit on 7-23-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The AR standard .223/5.56 mm NATo is still a .22 calliber round. It is just packed with a bunch more powder and a bit heavier than a normal .22LR sport. A sonic rifle round is going to destroy the other side of whatever it is coming out of because once it hit the first hard surface (the back of skull) the deformation process happens instantly and it is now flattening out in real time while it is still travelling at high velocity, which is where the massive trauma comes from.

In the Picture I Posted , Crooks Front Teeth were Missing . Did a Bullet happen to do that Exiting his Skull ? .....

<< 1   >>

join