It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Just Handed Republicans an All-Encompassing 2024 LANDSLIDE.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sunday, July 21, 2024

Just Issued: A LANDSLIDE WATCH & TSUNAMI WATCH 🚨

Democrats finally admitted the scam they were pulling on the American public would no longer work. Because Joe Biden's mental illness had become so bad, Democrat leaders knew they could not cheat Biden back into the White House, like they did back in November of 2020.

So they began ramping up pressure on President Biden to stop seeking a second term. Today, President Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 race and endorsed his Vice President KAMALA DEVI HARRIS to replace him, effective January 20, 2025, if Americans elect Kamala as their President on November 5th.

Source: thehill.com...

After the initial "shock" subsides, the majority of Americans will begin to learn (with our help) how the Democratic Party LIED to them, and DECEIVED them, since the early days of Joe Biden's Presidency, when his mental problems were already well-known to "insiders".

The anger will translate to a landslide of victories for Donald Trump, a larger Republican majority in the U.S. House, a significant Republican majority in the U.S. Senate, and hundreds of Republicans and Independents replacing Democrats in races across all 50 states and U.S. Territories.

Then, Americans will be OFFICIALLY SHOWN how the freshly disgraced Democrat party cheated JOE BIDEN into the White House in 2020. Voters will be relieved that it wasn't their doing!

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 2172024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I don't share your confidence. We still have four more moths for MSM propaganda to work its magic, and the last few years have proven how easily the masses can be programmed.

It's far from a slam-dunk at this point. IMO and being overly confident leads to complacency-a dangerous combination that has lost many a war.

The majority of liberals believe Trump 'stole' the election from Hillary; a Harris/Hillary ticket would bring voters out in unprecidented numbers.

It's not about qualificatios for Democrats (I offer Biden as proof); it's about life-long party loyality, results be damned.

I'll wait and see who the DNC decides to run with.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is like destiny, we all knew what democrats has done, in their deranged goal to get after Trump they spend 8 years of persecutions, with 4 latest years of destroying America, nothing to show for, but a failed economy, weakened energy sector, broken borders, rampant drugs cartel running our streets, illegals, sex and child trafficking.

Homelessness in every major democrat cites spilling in the streets, with illegals taking over the overcrowded inner cities poor neighborhoods.

Our international standing is no longer, has been replaced by rough states using our own tax dollars to finance terrorism.

The democrat party has been infiltrated and is no longer what it stood for, after they managed to distance from racism and prejudgment.

They are a party with not clear goals for the Americans and the American nation they have thinned out to protect terrorist supporting groups that has taken hold in the US.

They have destroyed themselves.

The party has been in trouble since day one when biden was elected.

It is interesting that is Trump assassination attempt that started the dominos to fall for them.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

No amount of lipstick will make kamala failed 4 years as a VP attractive enough to fix her pig appearance. She was no like by most democrats, they only supported her when they voted for biden because it was no other choice.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Cool it on the Emperor Palpatine dialogue. You make it seem like Republicans are building a Galactic Empire.

Republicans: I AM the Senate!

youtu.be...

The Supreme Court just gave the President UNLIMITED POWER!!!

So yeah, incoming red wave.
Possible stormtroopers too.

link   
Not yet, its close but still not there.

People still have to get out and vote if they dont any sort of shenanigans will tilt the field.

link   

So the democratic party has transitioned from a dementia riddled bubblehead to a bubblehead from birth.

link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I don't share your confidence. We still have four more moths for MSM propaganda to work its magic, and the last few years have proven how easily the masses can be programmed.

It's far from a slam-dunk at this point. IMO and being overly confident leads to complacency-a dangerous combination that has lost many a war.

I'll wait and see who the DNC decides to run with.

Obama taught his advisors that Americans are gullible and stupid. I don't think they are to the same degree as in circa 2010.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No amount of lipstick will make kamala failed 4 years as a VP attractive enough to fix her pig appearance. She was no like by most democrats, they only supported her when they voted for biden because it was no other choice.

You're right, she isn't well liked-but look at how media propelled one of the least qualified people on the planet to the WH.

Elections are won by the electoral vote, and the majority of those votes come from blue states.

I don't think Dems are going to stay home this November, but I'm afraid too many Reps. will.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The next step now that Democrats are revealing who they really are, is to help with making the top-levels honest again. Vote out the current leaders...replace the Dem-appointed judges...make America work for Americans, as the #1 priority.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The ONLY THING I liked about Kamala's platform in 2019 before she dropped out of the race, was making "Sex Careers" legal in all 50 states.
😉

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Believe in divine intervention, my friend, I am not a religious person, but is something going on in the last week that is sweeping America and will soon sweep the entire world, evil never win, goodness always prevails.

Since the attacks on Israel in October has been a series of event that has been eroding on the democrats when they decided to support terrorist supporting groups, some may call it divine intervention, I call it destiny.

Our nation needs to reset back to its original roots.

Something big is happening, I can feel it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I hear Kammy went Shopping Today , the Girl is getting Serious Now.....

NoCry Professional Gel Knee Pads for Work with Soft Foam and Gel Cushion — Heavy Duty Cap, Adjustable Straps & Military Grade Rivets — Perfect Knee Pads for Women On The Go

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Is the tone in the Democratic party still too toxic to consider RFK Jr with a Tulsi Gabbard VP? This would even up the odds on an honest vote.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That is why Kamala may make Barack Obama her VP. That's a winning ticket.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Is the tone in the Democratic party still too toxic to consider RFK Jr with a Tulsi Gabbard VP? This would even up the odds on an honest vote.

Many Democrats are now calling for a "mini-primary" to enable alternatives to Kamala to throw their hats in the ring.

Kamala may end up back in California working with Willie Brown.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

So the democratic party has transitioned from a dementia riddled bubblehead to a bubblehead from birth.

The DEMOCRATIC PARTY has

Replaced the only person to beat Donald Trump

with

A Person who has never beat anyone at a national level.

LANDSLIDE INCOMING.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

That is why Kamala may make Barack Obama her VP. That's a winning ticket.

It’s funny you say that but I think her VP choice might be their hidden card.
Barack wouldn’t settle for VP but would Michelle? Harris/Obama last minute would be a hell of a challenge for Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When you're dealing with a Mafioso who literally put a hit on their adversary, there's no way they'll simply lay down and allow that adversary to take one of the most if not the most important election in American history.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I think if Biden stayed in, that was best case scenario for the right.

I think Trump and the right are still much more strongly positioned… but this was the only way for the left to have a chance.

Still, I don’t see how the left can save enough face with their voters to have any sort of enthusiasm.

I don’t think this is more of a sure thing now more than a week ago. Probably not the biggest game changer for the left either though.

<<   2 >>

join