It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Beat Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There's no other way to call it, after Joe Biden was just forced to drop out by his own party...after Trump destroyed him in the debate...ultimately forcing Crooked Joe to admit that he can no longer possibly win against Trump.

RUN AWAY, JOE....BWAHAHAHAHA....

edit on CpmSun, 21 Jul 2024 13:38:46 -0500Sunday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think it depends on who they decide to replace him with. Most of these politicians would be a no but a celebrity figure already wildly popular charismatic well spoken and known democrat girl dad could definitely pull it off pretty easily I think. It would be easy to electrify voters with a very likeable famous character.

They don't need political experience of course because as with Biden, they wouldnt be the one running the show.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Landslide incoming.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Possibly.
No telling what happens with other democrat candidates.
This thread only points out that Trump beat Biden.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He is endorsing Kamala, this is epic, she still need the delegates to vote her in, she has worst polls numbers than Joe, democrats have nobody right now to run their party.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

And I, Mr. LaFong, cannot read.

Hehehehehehehehehehe

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
He is endorsing Kamala, this is epic, she still need the delegates to vote her in, she has worst polls numbers than Joe, democrats have nobody right now to run their party.

I know politics can get very dirty, name calling, accusations, calling out one's intelligence etc but I still can't get over the fact that Kamala believed Joe Biden was a sexual predator and he still picked her for VP & endorses her for President

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Biden chose Kamala as the running mate because obama told him to so soo. Obama and kamala has ties since back in 2004, they have cover up each other during the promotions and endorsements.

Plus having kamala in the white house means Obama will be in the white house too, just like he did with biden.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Biden is out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clised

join