It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucer spotted during the Trump assassination attempt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
More unidentified things flying through the air that day:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
That's pretty crazy if it wasn't the would be assassins drone that was flying around but I think he was flying that at least 1-2 hours before Trump was talking. I haven't heard about any other drones flying around that day, we know LE didn't fly any drones.

Imagine if the would be assassins friend had a drone in the air to try and get footage of the assassin?

If not that it's most likely those time travelling humans from the future that came back in time to watch Trump assassination attempt happen in real time.

We know that there are many suspected reports now of these time travelling humans coming back in time to watch major events in history play out in real time. Pretty interesting to think about anyways.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This video shows what the big flag above Trump was doing at the time the shots happened. Most of the time while Trump is there the flag is steadily flapping up and down. Just before the shots start, the flag forms into a more wind vortex shape.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
slickhick420 is one TicTok channel that a few videos of the obects in the sky around the time of the shooting;

TicTok Link

Two of the main videos;

Video of UFO behind Trump podium

Video of UFO behind Flag

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   

This was the flag that flipped and tangled at the moment Shawn Parnell was praising/asking god for protection of our military and law enforcement “I call this the angel Flag picture that I took that fateful day” I believe this was a sign from god that day…

Source

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

This video contains a couple different videos of something flying in the sky that day.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join