It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucer spotted during the Trump assassination attempt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: norhoc4
a reply to: sendhelp

Hmmm…..just playing with some enhancement adjustments to get an overall defined shape.

A bug or bird…not out of the possibilities I suppose.

Or nebulous field around an object..

👽🍹

That looks exactly like a bird! It even has an eye! Birds flap their wings when they fly, a picture of them can look just like that if the wings aren't expanded.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

A UFO can go from Zero to 2,000 miles per hour in a few seconds. If we're able to follow them, they are intentionally allowing it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It’s getting to a point….dare I say….ya seen one object…ya seen em all.

👽🥃

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
One of two things:

1. Time traveler

2. Secret defense to protect against assassinations. Perhaps there was an invisible field around the President.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
No wonder

He’s an Alien…

Faster than a speeding bullet….to dodge

👽🍺😆
edit on 23-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It is good, even on ATS, to see members of the unwashed chiming in on various views of if and why UFOs were possibly involved in the affair. It should be obvious that the ETs are pro-democrats and working for the NWO. If you think at all, there should be no doubt about that. Has everybody forgotten about the UFO whizzing by the 9/11 affair? That was a bad affair promoted by humans, as was the latest Trump fiasco. The ETs want their NWO for the conformity of it getting earth set for bigger things in the cosmos. But they know that the social order should not be turned on its head because some people in power want to short-circuit the normal process of human evolution. Trump's death would have very quickly led to the dissolution of the US which would have telegraphed across the world to become a ruination of the whole that we barely maintain. The appearance of UFOs during brief, trying times is purposely done to show that they are here and watching in an almost god-like way.

If humans can do the process of remote viewing to a fair amount of success, then the ETs will have it down to a science, as the old saying goes.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

We’ve been observed for a long time…imo.

👽☕️🍩

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Now if this was a bonafide and verified event of world news reporting…..you’ve got my interest 😉

👽🍺

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

From the video it seems like its going pretty fast I was gonna say maybe drone but its just seems like its moving pretty fast for a drone. Then again I dont know because the video seems slowed down obviously to point out the UFO and then seems to go to normal speed. Maybe I am missing something.

SSA stated no drones were launched.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Shoshanna

From the video it seems like its going pretty fast I was gonna say maybe drone but its just seems like its moving pretty fast for a drone. Then again I dont know because the video seems slowed down obviously to point out the UFO and then seems to go to normal speed. Maybe I am missing something.

SSA stated no drones were launched.

They also say they have the shooters drone which he flew earlier…

So many contradictions.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Now this is interesting which may have been thought to be a bird….

Here are now 2 pics……

Top pic has what some think is a eye of a bird…..I’ve called it an orb (4) on the craft either leaving the craft or docking with the craft…

I came across another frame and sure enough orb (4) seems to have separated from the craft.

Hmmmm🤔

👽🍺

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Nice...

I will test it out on my "Advanced" UFO Photo Analyzer. A work in progress, silly name I might change later lol...

The application uses various image processing techniques to enhance the image and make it easier to possibly identify any unidentified flying objects.

edit on 46074631am312024Thu, 25 Jul 2024 01:46:42 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Upon further review……this object appears to be launching multiple orbs (or probes)

👽🥃

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

All kinds of crazy going on with that video...

Like to see the original vid, looks like dust or something on his screen, then you have the moiré pattern too. Their camera's resolution is too close to the monitor or tv screen's resolution.
edit on 57075731am312024Thu, 25 Jul 2024 07:57:09 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Check this out... x.com...
Video: www.dailymail.co.uk...

I zoomed enhanced the image a little...

edit on 10071031pm312024Thu, 25 Jul 2024 15:10:06 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

That is Monitor 343 From Installation 04.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Looks like the Mexican silver puck ufo from the days of vhs camera recording….

WOWzers

👽🍻
edit on 25-7-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You just unlocked a memory...
I was thinking it looked familiar but couldn't place it.

I might head on over to YouTube and watch some old Sightings shows!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

These images are from @realdjstew724. They are from about 8 seconds before shot #1. There is also audio of suppressed gun fire at the time this object passes. It is possible that this object hit the kid on the roof with its trajectory.

One analysis has counted 14 similar suppressed gunfire shots along with the 10 louder shots. A subsonic 300 Blackout from a suppressed weapon is suspected. A large weight bullet travelling at sub sonic speeds. At long range such ballistics are inaccurate, perhaps why so many rounds of suppressed fire was used?

Multiple Shooters? | John Cullen & Clay Martin (TPC #1,538)

I still have questions and doubts about all that is provided by John Cullen. He does present a lot of good evidence to consider.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

A couple of Zoomies

The sky’s are so full of high speed gizmo’s these days …..that I’m becoming (as probably I’m possibly being programmed by unseen forces) desensitized to all things UFOlogy. So much so, this may be my last month at ATS.

I won’t be shifting to any other UFO/Aliens forum. I’m just UFOlogy worn out.

I know what I have experienced since the age of 9. I reserve the right to keep my experiences private.

As I’ve stated before….the second shoe drop is a worldwide announcement of bodies either dead or alive. I will become re-interested when that happens as I project human life on this planet will experience a societal paradigm shift.

One might say….that it won’t affect their daily lives….I suspect the opposite will happen.

Anyway as for the zoomies? Your SWAG or WAG …is as good as mine, or maybe better, or worse.

A Bullet or Bug?

👽☕️🍩
edit on 5-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join