It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally - July 20 2024 - Grand Rapids MI - 5pm ET

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It's enough to make AOC and Kamala try. 😀 Just to see if it's in the corral of democracy.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump - " Hello to the People of the Great State of Michigan ! just Flew here from Florida and Boy are my Arms Tired " ...(Drumroll ) ...
edit on 20-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
He was goading Biden into staying in the race.
It was subtle, yet masterfully done.

(post by pennylane123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Trump is fun to listen to because of his delivery. The way he speaks and emphasizes or de-emphasizes certain words is comical at times and makes it fun.

It would be entertaining for Joe Biden to become so desperate, he puts Trump's rally speech on his teleprompter and adjusts the wording appropriately.

The orange tanning spray didn't work, so next up might be pure plagiarism.
🤪

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
🎤🎸"I put Detroit city back on the map!"

"Say Trump, Trump!"

"Trump, Trump"

"Say Trump, Trump!"

"Trump, Trump"

🎤🎸

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Darn it, Not enough being said here about what he said. I will probably have to watch it and find out how he did. I saw Biden's response about it while he watched the debate because he can't be out campaigning with his Covid they say. I think Biden should have kept his mouth shut with the remarks, he was bashing Trump's remarks as lies that already the fact checkers said were not really lies, just partial truths or somewhat misrepresented. Biden is in bad shape and should not be running.

I spoke to a couple of Liberals I know recently, they were saying no problem if Biden is slow and it's just his age....don't they understand that the president of the USA is not a figurehead job, the president has great power, he can veto things or use his executive powers to do things without congressional approval. I wasn't going to get in a pissing match with them, I just said I have to finish shopping and took off. We were in a grocery store, not the place to start arguing or discussing politics.

I think that maybe the schools are failing to teach the people how our government is supposed to work, those people were in their forties, seems like the problem has been happening for a few generations of voters. Biden is not the king of England or another country where the parliament or their congress has all the power. The president of the USA could start a war.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Make sure y'all take note of Trump, from all angles.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
He was goading Biden into staying in the race.
It was subtle, yet masterfully done.

After listening to President Trump's RNC address Thursday night, Biden told the few people who still listen to him...

"There's no way I'm quitting. I'm the only one who can save America from this crazy guy!" (or something like that)

Source: thehill.com...

STAY JOE. STAY IN DA RACE.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Candidate Trump asks at the rally: "WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN AGAINST ME?"

Source: www.msn.com...

I say, stick with JOE!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm bored enough to post some of my own rally pics. Been to four, got into three. They are a blast. Even SS is high fiving people.

Last summer

edit on 777Vam21America/ChicagoSun, 21 Jul 2024 00:57:17 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
TWO HOURS.
He did well.
But he rambled.
It would have been better to stay on topic.
Then the local news would have had good clips to run with.
Clips about saving the auto industry from the EV cult.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
TWO HOURS.
He did well.
But he rambled.
It would have been better to stay on topic.
Then the local news would have had good clips to run with.
Clips about saving the auto industry from the EV cult.

Biden rambles, too; at least Trump can be ubderstood when he goes off topic and he still has enough cognative awareness to go back and pick up where he left off.

I'm not too far behind Trump in age, and I have to say I've noticed when us old folks get a captive audience we do tend to ramble.
Never let a good opportunity go to waste.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I guess that was two summers ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

edit on 777Vam22America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jul 2024 00:06:30 -0500 by 777Vader because:

<< 1   >>

join