It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally - July 20 2024 - Grand Rapids MI - 5pm ET

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Trump Rally happening as he comes off the shooting a week ago!

This is in Grand Rapids MI - The heart of Whitmer Country!

VP Candidate JD Vance will be there!!

I think this rally is indoors (may have been already pre planned indoors?)

MAGA on a roll 😀 with big momentum from The Convention this week.

Let's see if the Biden rhetoric stays toned down, or he "relaxes" a bit.

Donald Trump holds first campaign rally since assassination attempt, with running mate JD Vance in Grand Rapids

Donald Trump is holding his first rally since the assassination attempt at his campaign event last weekend, with his newly minted running mate JD Vance joining him in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

edit on Jul-20-2024 by xuenchen because: 💥😀

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
New Biden joke circulating:

MAGA = "Make Another Gaffe Again" 😊

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I watch all of these I can...but, after last week, I'm not sure I can watch this one LIVE.

That said...I really have to hand it to Trump.
It would be very hard for me to do this so soon after what just happened at the last rally.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow! He’s doing another one live so quickly!?!?

Talk about brass…

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Bandage is off!

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well JD Vance kept his speech short.

Here’s Trump.

Over 120,000 watching live on RSBN A lot more than last time.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Let's see if the Biden rhetoric stays toned down, or he "relaxes" a bit.

Trump spends a lot of time tooting his own horn, which insecure people are known to do, but he also calls out the stupid policies that have caused so much financial harm in recent years along with proposed solutions.

Biden, on the other had only toots his own horn and 'accomplishments' (:roll
during his term, and doesn't discuss the issues on everyones mind and solutions on how to fix them.

Whoever the Democratic candidate is, if they don't start discussing the problems and mapping out their solutions they won't be gaing much ground.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

A big difference too, is Trump seems to go "ad lib" with accuracy, Biden can't because he degrades fast into a mumbling droolfest. 😊

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A big difference too, is Trump seems to go "ad lib" with accuracy, Biden can't because he degrades fast into a mumbling droolfest. 😊

Trump is back.

This is like the rallies from 2016.

He’s strong, on fire, has the crowd engaged.

I’m amazed. I would probably be scared poopless.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump is back.

This is like the rallies from 2016.

He’s strong, on fire, has the crowd engaged.

I’m amazed. I would probably be scared poopless.

This rally should have Democrat Campaigns scrambling like roaches after somebody turns on the lights. 😀

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Trump is fun to listen to because of his delivery. The way he speaks and emphasizes or de-emphasizes certain words is comical at times and makes it fun.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Trump is fun to listen to because of his delivery. The way he speaks and emphasizes or de-emphasizes certain words is comical at times and makes it fun.

Chy- na

lol

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
(before the Rally started - 2:41 PM – Saturday, July 20, 2024)

Former WH Physician Gives Update On Trump’s Wound, He Is ‘Doing Well’
😊

Former White House physician and current Congressman Ronny Jackson has stated that Donald Trump is “doing well” and recovering following the assassination attempt on the former president.

On Saturday, Jackson (R-Texas.) released a statement on Trump’s health following the rally shooting.

“As reported and witnessed by the entire world, he sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear from a high-powered rifle used by the would-be assassin,” he said.

“The bullet track produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear,” Jackson wrote. “There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Amazing job.

Stronger than before that unspeakable attempt.

He’s absolutely on fire and the people are extremely emotionally engaged.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Some stones on the man that IS for sure.

Still just don’t get the hate for him. Some of the accusations thrown and reasons for the hate are just ludicrous and cannot be backed up. How on earth can even some Americans be this easily led to a viewpoint which is almost religious in its fervour?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That was pretty epic.

So many Trump supporters in such a blue area also makes me smille.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Totally amazing. This "analogy" gets even more amazing now that this is like the 6th time it's been repeated at rallies.

Trump: We have to make that into a battery. But the bigger problem is sir, it won't float because it's so heavy, it won't float, it won't float. And I always tell the, the story with like, well, what would you do? Because you know, my uncle was a great professor at MIT for 41 years. I think he's the longest serving doctor. John Trump. She knows he was very smart. We have a very smart family actually, but he was a great guy and I always thought I was very interested in this. But the press kills me all the time. They say he keeps talking about sharks and this. I don't, I tell an analogy. If I'm in a boat, it's all electric and it starts to sink. I asked the guy, do you get electrocuted sitting over this? And then I say, and I don't think there's anything wrong with this, do you? Because it's an analogy. I say, and if there's a shark about 10 yards away right where they are, right where all the Congressmen are right over there. They’re sharks, they’re sharks. If there's a shark about 10 yards away, do I get electrocuted or do I go with the shark? I said, because I will take electrocution all day long. Despite the environmentalists that say how wonderful sharks are, you ever hear of these people? We had three killings by a shark this weekend, rip people apart and then you have the environmentalists going well they didn't mean to do it. They mistook them for a seal. They didn't want to hurt the child. No, I don't want that. Common sense, right? How about they catch a shark vicious that they've been after? And they take him to a little deeper water and they put him back in. I wouldn't do that. Would anybody do that here? Let me ask you, this is Michigan. These guys wouldn't do it, but they always get on me. They say, why is he talking about electricity and sharks? What are they? Well, they know exactly. It's sort of a cute little story. Do I take electrocution or do I take death by a shark? And I'll always take electrocution

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I watch all of these I can...but, after last week, I'm not sure I can watch this one LIVE. That said...I really have to hand it to Trump. It would be very hard for me to do this so soon after what just happened at the last rally.

they need to make a t shirt with trump fist clenched in the air that say's F--k Em, and him wear on stage under his coat and unveil it there.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Totally amazing. This "analogy" gets even more amazing now that this is like the 6th time it's been repeated at rallies.

Trump: We have to make that into a battery. But the bigger problem is sir, it won't float because it's so heavy, it won't float, it won't float. And I always tell the, the story with like, well, what would you do? Because you know, my uncle was a great professor at MIT for 41 years. I think he's the longest serving doctor. John Trump. She knows he was very smart. We have a very smart family actually, but he was a great guy and I always thought I was very interested in this. But the press kills me all the time. They say he keeps talking about sharks and this. I don't, I tell an analogy. If I'm in a boat, it's all electric and it starts to sink. I asked the guy, do you get electrocuted sitting over this? And then I say, and I don't think there's anything wrong with this, do you? Because it's an analogy. I say, and if there's a shark about 10 yards away right where they are, right where all the Congressmen are right over there. They’re sharks, they’re sharks. If there's a shark about 10 yards away, do I get electrocuted or do I go with the shark? I said, because I will take electrocution all day long. Despite the environmentalists that say how wonderful sharks are, you ever hear of these people? We had three killings by a shark this weekend, rip people apart and then you have the environmentalists going well they didn't mean to do it. They mistook them for a seal. They didn't want to hurt the child. No, I don't want that. Common sense, right? How about they catch a shark vicious that they've been after? And they take him to a little deeper water and they put him back in. I wouldn't do that. Would anybody do that here? Let me ask you, this is Michigan. These guys wouldn't do it, but they always get on me. They say, why is he talking about electricity and sharks? What are they? Well, they know exactly. It's sort of a cute little story. Do I take electrocution or do I take death by a shark? And I'll always take electrocution

Must be for powerboats.

I know several sailboats with electric engines and they work just fine.

I would never own a powerboat. I like having backups to my backups when I go out.

<<   2 >>

join