It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has passed away after battle with pancreatic cancer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What dirt did she have on Hillary?

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

That should be the international poster for narcissistic sociopathy.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Finished my mum in 6 months. Terrible cancer.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

They say if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Regarding SJL, I'll keep my mouth shut.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I Will Always Remember the Eclipse Glasses.
God Rest her Soul.

a reply to: Blueracer

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Look, I don't know if your trying to gotcha me or what, but I have expressed twice now I am certain it is cancer. As a devils advocate, I was only going into how and why it would be a hit. The how is simple enough when the empire owns everything and everyone with the skills and services they need. The why as I expressed the first time would be "general deep state stuff" . That was my first why. But since we want to go on the assassination route, operations like taking out the future head of state of the most powerful military state ever existed would surely take much longer than 1 month and involve at least a handful of sympathetic parties (of which this woman was one) sharing the same goal.

Perhaps she provided the young lady involved that turned Mr. Crooks into her personal slave drone before she was dissolved with chemicals, maybe Mrs. Lee herself was responsible for getting rid of that asset. Who knows. These are just the world of possibilities for exploring this theory, but since I sincerely believe it was just cancer and am really only curious about who is going for that vacant seat I was only playing Devil's advocate as a way of outlining the scenarios where these other theories could be a possibility.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Not a gotchya.

It’s a question if the theory hold water. I don’t think it holds any personally.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My great grandmother died of pancreatic cancer. She shriveled away in less than two months.

She was 99.

<< 1   >>

join