It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has passed away after battle with pancreatic cancer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has passed away after battle with pancreatic cancer

Did not see this posted yet. Didn't think much of her but hope she got right with God before the end. She was a wife and a mother so condolences to her family.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer
Dang, but it got her in only one month?? It says she was just diagnosed a month ago...
It sounds like pancreatic cancer is a very fast and aggressive spreader. I hope she did not endure too much pain since it was found.

I wonder who is the next witness to no longer be a loose end?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

There are quite a few forms of cancer you won’t feel symptoms from, or by the time you do it’s far advanced.

That’s the time she was diagnosed, not when it started to metastasize.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

May she rest in peace...and blessings to her family.
What a horrible way to go.
edit on CamSat, 20 Jul 2024 10:19:52 -0500Saturday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Didn't even know she had cancer until this post!🤷🏻 That's a terrible way to go. Hope her family and friends are doing alright.

ETA: Thx Critical.

edit on 20-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, I guess she gained the world as a liberal politician. She seemed to be a very angry woman that saw racism in everything including a bowl of Neapolitan ice cream. She is said to have fought for women and children's rights (excluding the rights of children in the womb). I wouldn't want to lose my soul by gaining the world. She knew better. Condolances to her family.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Well I said my condolences, now who is fighting for that seat?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What dirt did she have on Hillary?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
It is not necessarily dirt on Clinton, but in general knowledge of that side of the Deep State swamp vipers. Perhaps she had inside knowledge of the Trump hit. I personally think it most likely is just cancer, but it sure comes at a convenient time politically, even though it is a scumbag of a thing to say that is.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So they caused her to have cancer before the assassination, and ran the story of diagnosis ahead of it?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
God rest her soul and hope she came to terms with her race based hate mongering and dehumanizing of People she thought were beneath her. 😊 Many people suffered through her wrath.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think Donna Brazile told her about Vince Foster. 😃

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

or she never had cancer, and they used the heart attack gun and per usual simply gleamed a friendly asset in the medical community to corroberate it all. Remember, it is possible to shoot yourself in the back of the head twice with a bolt action rifle by accident and on purpose.

And besides, I said in the post your replying to, I am pretty sure it is just cancer. But I will always offer an explanation on how what you ask is possible. And yes it is very possible the explanation I provided. Maybe not plausible, but very possible.

To be honest, The NYT may just be the mouthpiece to remind an asset when their time is up. The hard conversation happens later with the people who ordered your time to be up. people have committed suicide for their emperors and countries. Cult followers have done the same. Politicians and other leaders and security personnel have committed suicide as an alternative to the show trial.

All I am saying, is it is possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

They announced the cancer when it was diagnosed a month ago. Per my link.

So it’s possible they’d know she was going to find out about the assassination, pre announced the cancer in collusion with a doctor. Then heart attack gunned her?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Couldn’t stand this woman’s attitude or racist agendas.
She was great at giving the world internet gold with her word salads.

That being said, my condolences to her family..🍺

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There seems to have been a decent increase in the number of people with Pancreatic cancer around here over the last decade. I wonder what is causing this rapid increase in numbers. I mean before you might have a couple with it in the area, now it appears to have doubled. What is causing it?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Pancreatic cancer sounds like a rough way to go.

I'm watching as the Old Guard of politicians pass away. I hoping they will be replaced with much younger people and hoping that this new guard will actually see some benefit in age and term limits.

A girl can dream, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Dang, but it got her in only one month?? It says she was just diagnosed a month ago...
It sounds like pancreatic cancer is a very fast and aggressive spreader. I hope she did not endure too much pain since it was found.

I wonder who is the next witness to no longer be a loose end?

I know of several people who have died of Pancreatic cancer all diagnosed and dead in less then a year. Including my ex's Father it is fast and vicious and I do not know anyone or heard of anyone who has survived it! I believe the statistic is around 10% survival rate...

<<   2 >>

join