It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's The Source last night dropped a large truth nugget. Obama worried Biden slipping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Because of reasons, I was watching CNN last night. I was a bit shocked at how honest the coverage was at times, bashing Biden, throwing things around I haven't heard. One in particular caught my attention.

During The Source with Katlyn Collins last night, Bill DeBlasio was on the show with a few others. I don't remember who it was that said it, but somene claimed that Obama had said he was shocked at how far Joe had degraded at the fund raiser a few weeks ago. Now we all saw Obama lead him off stage, and I doubt anyone thinks that's a cheap fake, but if he said this, it's huge and Joe needs to be removed today. Not in January.

So rather than this just be me relating something I may have heard, I would like to find the video of that show, and see if we can find that part, and find out if it was really said by Obama. It was close to the middle of the show, and nobody seemed to be upset or shocked by that revelation. So if you can find a video of last night's show, please post it.

ETA:

www.cnn.com...
(video found by David)

At a little past 8 minutes in, is the part I'm speaking of. I will edit the title of this thread from:

Need some help finding a video, The Source (CNN)

for clarity.
edit on 20-7-2024 by network dude because: fixed OP

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Because of reasons, I was watching CNN last night. I was a bit shocked at how honest the coverage was at times, bashing Biden, throwing things around I haven't heard. One in particular caught my attention.

During The Source with Katlyn Collins last night, Bill DeBlasio was on the show with a few others. I don't remember who it was that said it, but somene claimed that Obama had said he was shocked at how far Joe had degraded at the fund raiser a few weeks ago. Now we all saw Obama lead him off stage, and I doubt anyone thinks that's a cheap fake, but if he said this, it's huge and Joe needs to be removed today. Not in January.

So rather than this just be me relating something I may have heard, I would like to find the video of that show, and see if we can find that part, and find out if it was really said by Obama. It was close to the middle of the show, and nobody seemed to be upset or shocked by that revelation. So if you can find a video of last night's show, please post it.
Obummer knows exactly how bad Joe is. He’s running the damned show. This is all just a play, what they hope is a skillful manipulation yet again. Imagine the joy and hope when Biden is removed to be replaced by whoever. A real and likely even more vital alternative to Trump. Unfortunately the USA is liable to fall for it again. People are so easily manipulated it’s embarrassing and if they can’t see the play OMG

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This one ?

www.cnn.com...
edit on 20-7-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

I think you are close to the truth, but I have never heard anyone make the comment about Joe being deminished by the left, only that they want someone else. Once they admit he's mentally compromised, then it becomes difficult to even continue with him in the White House. He will need the 25th to be used.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No, it was the show "The Source" last night. there was a 4 or 5 person pannel, one guy from the right, and 4 lefties, including Bill DeBlasio and Katlyn. The part I am referring to was during the pannel discussion.

eta: your edit got the right one. I just have to find the time stamp. Thanks!

edit on 20-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
OK at about 8 minute and change the part Im speaking about starts. Tell me what ya'll think.

(the link is in David's post above)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think you are close to the truth, but I have never heard anyone make the comment about Joe being deminished by the left, only that they want someone else. Once they admit he's mentally compromised, then it becomes difficult to even continue with him in the White House. He will need the 25th to be used.

Win win then. He either steps down from running himself, which frees their hands for nominating whoever and he continues in office. Or they apply the 25th and they get their first black female President. Can you imagine their joy? This is all a long way from done.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yea, the part that got my attention is that Obama openly admitted (based on this report) that Joe is diminished and different than before. Now I get that most of us knew that for a while now, but they have been hiding it and pretending Joe was just fine and could run circles around his staff. If they are openly saying he's dementia minded, he has to go, and not just from the ticket, from the White House. Which would vindicate the right yet again.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

First black female POTUS is a perfect compromise for them, even if it is only for like six months. It does not matter if it is Harris or Biden because Obama/Clinton are the policy makers for the party. This is also why they are having trouble finding a replacement, they do not have any competent Obama/Hillary total loyalists. The smart ones are going to follow their own agenda, not Obama/Clinton's . They are trying to find a zombie drone with Obama/Clinton loyalty that is smart enough to not look like Biden/Harris. They may as well try to crush charcoal into a diamond with their bare hands.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I keep reading in various threads about Obama/clintons running things.
Since when did these two camps start getting along?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1
Hillary is Obama's string puller since she got caught up with all that election dirt in 2016. They are both loyal not to America, but the Bilderberg/WEF cabal infrastructure which benefits European financial elites above all else, especially London and the Bank for International Settlements in Belgium.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Obama's actions say he wants Trump elected.

top topics

join