It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fani Willis photo found on Thomas Matthew Crooks' cell phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As if it can't any more insane!! 😀

Apparently this bombshell was revealed at a USSS-FBI briefing !!

What do you suppose is their connection?

They both hate(d) Trump. Hmmm

Fulton County DA Willis' photo found on Thomas Matthew Crooks' cell phone

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - A photo of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis was found on the phone of Thomas Matthew Crooks, the young man accused of trying to assassinate former President Donald Trump at a rally on Saturday in Pennsylvania.

That information was revealed during a Secret Service and FBI briefing on Wednesday, according to CNN. They also found photos of Trump, President Biden, former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, House Speaker Mike Johnson, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, and others.

Almost all the photos appear to have been downloaded from the internet and were not accompanied by any threatening language or messages.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There were allegedly pictures of Biden, celebrities, and search terms for events on the left and the right in his devises.

Not sure if that says anything about about further possible motives, or if he was just curious about current events.

Kind of hard to get in the mind of someone who’s a psychopath.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sounds like he had a Jodie Foster thang for big Fani.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Honestly, so what? What would that have to do with him wanting to assassinate Trump?

The guy was just not entirely sane, and was armed.

I wonder how many other Americans are walking around with a chip on their shoulder and access to firearms?

While ever people try and interpret information they don't have, they aren't doing anything about the issues we can be fairly certain about.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Sounds like something someone would do if they wanted to muddy the waters.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Could be.

But why would they pick a zoomer to do a job in the first place.

Plenty of mass casualty shooters have gone to places where it’s likely strangers. So they don’t hate those people if they don’t know them.

Some of these people just do it for the fame. I’m not saying that’s the case here, because we don’t know. Just pointing out it’s a possibility a psycho wanted to bag someone high profile, and was going to go after the first one they had a chance on.

One thing is for sure, if he was successful, killing Trump would have caused a lot more unrest than anyone else on his phone. I don’t think there’d be much conspiracy theory for most of the other ones. Maybe Biden because people would see it as the left trying to take out the weak link.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I saw another picture that showed him as transitioning to a female. They say no one is discussing that, but that it was common knowledge?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Definitely possible.

But the government has long history of manipulating and encouraging young socially awkward outcasts into doing nefarious things.

They're not helping their credibility by stonewalling questions and oversight from Congress while slow leaking random pieces ambiguous information.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That was fake.

Just a troon that looked vaguely similar.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I saw another picture that showed him as transitioning to a female. They say no one is discussing that, but that it was common knowledge?

I didn't see that picture...but it feels like it's a distinct possibility.
They're saying they still have no idea of motive...which sounds much like how they treated the other tranny shooter who's manifesto they still won't release.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Fanny Willis sure gets around.

As soon as I read both of Crooks parents were 'licensed counselors' it all began to make sense how he got so screwed up at such a young age.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

There’s no doubt the government has been involved to some extent throughout our history.

I suppose the question is to what extent they have, and what extent it’s organic.

My guess is the line comes somewhere in between.

It feels like we’re in a unique climate right now, and I suppose part of that is contrast. We’ve seen tensions ratchet up, and we’ve seen small clashes from time to time throughout this.

But we’ve seen people with strong political convictions go far past speech in the past too. Weather underground, Timothy McVeigh, various groups that started with protest only for their more extreme members to take it further.

We live in a country of 340m~ and people commit senseless crimes every day. Some have no ideological convictions and only have the motive of money or to prove a point.

Do we think the killdozer was some psyops? That guy dedicated a lot of time, resources, planning and secrecy before he acted out. If you hear his story, it seems clear that he was lashing out because of his experiences. And it would even be hard not to emphasize and understand how someone could experience that rage. Just considering that possibility doesn’t mean we would act out the same way. Merely we understand how some things can happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: visitedbythem

That was fake.

Just a troon that looked vaguely similar.

I read that later. Im still wondering why they just present the one picture of the shooter constantly. He looks 12 in the picture. Why not a recent picture? Whats the motive?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Sounds like he had a Jodie Foster thang for big Fani.

Wade, Crooks, Alvin...they all like big Fani. She's a big turd that attracts flies.

top topics

join