It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Oversight Committee Chairman Comer Subpoenas Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

Thats news to me...I watched a video last night from one of the many guys with a long career in that line of work and who knows quite a few inside sources. He was told the 2 snipers we see in all the videos aren't the snipers who actually took the shot. Also said they flinched and came off the scope because they thought he was engaging them. I guess I will look out for more on this and if there is any corroboratory reports of this.

Edit to add what I saw:

edit on 17-7-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That sounds right to me. Thank you. reply to: RickyD

. Thank you.
edit on 17-7-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cheatum where they Ain't .......

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

She has been hidding, did not even attended the meeting with congress on phone.

But she said she is not stepping down, I guess she thinks that if she hides everything will be ok. 

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Government officials know everything blows over, if they just stay quiet for a few weeks. Our short attention span is a big Achilles heel.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone44
I can not confirm this but if it is true then this case needs to be investagated now and not by the FBI (For Biden Inclusivly) x.com...

I believe it's fake.

The post, which originated on 4Chan — the anonymous forum best known for incubating the QAnon conspiracy theory — went up about eight hours after the shooting, when concrete information about the incident was scarce.

About 20 minutes later, the same anonymous user posted this message: “I didn’t follow the orders though, as soon as the shooter opened on Trump I returned fire despite strict orders to not engage. I had eyes on the shooter for three minutes watching him fiddle with his rifle and adjust the scope, it was obvious he was a shooter yet I wasn’t allowed to engage. After I killed the shooter I was arrested, questioned by the FBI, and just released an hour ago. Already lost my job for not following orders, but I’m glad I took the shots anyway.”

Screenshots of those posts quickly migrated to other social media platforms. One such post that has garnered more than 11 million views on X, for example, shared the 4Chan post with the message, “Big if true.” The same X account shared a video from conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and quoted Jones as saying of the Secret Service response to the shooting, “That is not a failure of security; that is a stand down.”

www.factcheck.org...

No employee by that name, didn't happen is what I'm reading.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You could be right, I am just impressed that she is not blaming it on the people under her, it could be she does not want anyone to lose there job because she has TDS I suppose.

Most of the people I know in real life that have TDS are actually nice people normally, but seem to dislike Trump because they were brainwashed to believe he is a demon. They had some friends that were outgoing and persuaded them the world was going to end if Trump got in, They want to be accepted by the people they know that are obsessed with orange man bad.

Everyone wants to be accepted by the people they hang around with and will get polarized if a couple of them start taking a side. I try to avoid talking politics to anyone other than my wife. Not my kids, not my brother or relatives, not with my friends. If they start talking politics I usually just change the subject most times after a few comments are said. I try to avoid siding with anyone in real life or contradicting their beliefs because life is too short to start arguing over corrupt politicians, no matter what political party they are affiliated with.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone44
x.com...

That cow on that roof is more dangerous than a man with a gun....it's tail is raised...it could fart and polute the atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: rickymouse

We have had people fired because they used the wrong pronoun in government agencies. The person in charge of security drops the ball and a former president and current candidate misses the afterlife by 1/2 inch and nothing happens.

Amazeballs...

How can our federal government work right if all the people in it in DC are worried they might screw up and use a pronoun to identify someone? I think they should turn DC into an insane asylum and hire any sane ones there to work in the asylum....that way if they do go over the edge they can become a patient in the asylum.

See, I said they when identifying people, not him or her or it. I am starting to learn their screwed up language.

Oh Oh.....maybe I might have to move to DC and get admitted since I did that

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: rickymouse

Being a nice person has literally 0 to do with leading a law enforcement agency of any sort. You should be an experienced authority on the job...with experience. Then you should endeavor to do that job the best way possible. Forcing your agency to have 30% femals by 2025 is not that...hire femals all day...but they need to meet the standards...not lower those standards to hire the females!

I know that and you know that, but evidently people in the White house can't comprehend that.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
House Oversight Committee Chairman Comer Subpoenas Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle

x.com...

The man who followed Joe Biden's orders to allow millions of illegals in, who have been responsible for hundreds of U.S. citizen deaths, is in charge of investigating the Secret Service's actions before/during/after the failed DJT assassination attempt.

DHS-MAYORKAS Investigating Secret Service: www.nationalreview.com...

Is there a more appropriate analogy than the FOX GUARDING THE HENHOUSE?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join