It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Oversight Committee Chairman Comer Subpoenas Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
House Oversight Committee Chairman Comer Subpoenas Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle

x.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Now her "statements" on TV can be confirmed as true or as lies.

She needs to declare who she was verbally targeting.

Her name is appropriately ironic too. 😊

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
DHS stepping in is very telling. USSS is now under their jurisdiction but were not always. Post 9/11 stuff. She should simply step down. DNazis are making it worse. Remember the quick switch in DC after 1/6.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

No need to question her, it's already been stated that the roof was too slopped to be safe for law enforcement to be up there, so it was decided to muster inside instead.

Case closed.

/s

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The buck stops here. Whomever got her that job she is going to protect. When someone says that it means they will blame it on someone under them and can them or take the heat themselves. They will not shift the blame upward.

Now she is saying the blame is hers, she is probably a decent person and knows she messed up and probably was not experienced enough to have that job in hindsight. I kind of doubt she would have lied to get into that job if she is accepting it is her fault from probably lack of enough experience. But who referred her to that position and who put her into that position and what was the reason she was chosen over others that might have been more experienced is the issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It was Jill Biden. She was on Joes detail during the Obama Admin. We all know who is running the show...so...there's that.

Link

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Our country has faced some pretty tragic events in recent years, from the botched Afghanistan withdrawal to the assisanation attempt on DJT.

What more proof do people need that actual job qualifications are far more important than ticking DEI boxes as the main criteria.

Name one branch of government being headed by a DEI hire that's done a good job. Now, name a DEI head that made a total mess of the branch they were hired to 'fix'. (Bonus points if you're a die-hard liberal.)
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

On June 25, 2021, President Biden released Executive Order 14035: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in the Federal Workforce. This executive order seeks to create a Government-wide initiative to promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA).

I thought that was called the Civil Rights Act?

DEI is everywhere in he government. Here are just few.....

www.state.gov...
www.dol.gov...
diversity.defense.gov...
home.treasury.gov...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

It was Jill Biden. She was on Joes detail during the Obama Admin. We all know who is running the show...so...there's that.

Link

Like I mentioned, she might be a nice person but the head of that agency should be more than a nice person, actually nice would inhibit their ability to do their job. I read that they did not want to put anyone on the roof because it had a pitch to it and it could be dangerous.....The secret service people shield the president with their bodies, standing on a lower pitch roof is not dangerous...wear tennis shoes on slippery roofs.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No one is that naive. She abetted in attempted murder and you are obviously afraid of the ramifications.
Civil War. Shot heard round the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: matafuchs

Link

Like I mentioned, she might be a nice person but the head of that agency should be more than a nice person, actually nice would inhibit their ability to do their job. I read that they did not want to put anyone on the roof because it had a pitch to it and it could be dangerous.....The secret service people shield the president with their bodies, standing on a lower pitch roof is not dangerous...wear tennis shoes on slippery roofs.

I’ll just guess she has severe case of TDS herself. Just taking a stab at that after what I heard Bongino say. If that’s the case, it adds a little hmmmmm even more to this. I’ll refrain from assuming she’s actually nice until later.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

We have had people fired because they used the wrong pronoun in government agencies. The person in charge of security drops the ball and a former president and current candidate misses the afterlife by 1/2 inch and nothing happens.

Amazeballs...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Being a nice person has literally 0 to do with leading a law enforcement agency of any sort. You should be an experienced authority on the job...with experience. Then you should endeavor to do that job the best way possible. Forcing your agency to have 30% femals by 2025 is not that...hire femals all day...but they need to meet the standards...not lower those standards to hire the females!

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

Nah...this side of the political spectrum isn't immature or dangerous like that. It would take a lot to really get a civil war from the right...as evidenced by what we haven't risen up over so far.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I can not confirm this but if it is true then this case needs to be investagated now and not by the FBI (For Biden Inclusivly) x.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

I don't have an X and can't watch...can you post what the video is about?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: bluemooone44

I don't have an X and can't watch...can you post what the video is about?

Clicking on the link will not install X on your phone. I promise.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I did...thats how I knew it was a video and not a post...but then X wants me to sign up to view. It does this to me sometimes and others no issue...idk just curious as I am trying to stay up on details and corrections to reports which are inaccurate.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The video says that the sniper who took out the shooter had him is his sites for three minutes and was told to stand down.
Even after the shooting began he was told to stand down. He was then questioned and arested by the fbi.a reply to: RickyD

top topics

<<   2 >>

join