It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some weird occurrences that are troubling me - Part 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The incidents with the cats showed me this was something tangible as well. Thanks for your feedback.

a reply to: AcrobaticDreams1

Thank you for your feedback AcrobaticDreams1. I will look into your recommendations.

a reply to: Justoneman

It has been quiet this last week. If/when the activities start up again I will try this.

a reply to: Kurokage

I mentioned briefly in Part 2 that I did several audio recordings overnight. I checked them with a wave editor (Audacity). There was nothing untoward on them. I do have an internal cctv camera along with outside cameras. Its a stand-alone camera which moves in the x and y axis. I have not attempted an overnight recording as yet as the 2 places I could place the camera are where the cats go regularly. There is a risk they will knock it and it hits the floor from the 3' and 4' potential locations damaging it. As the weather is warmer at night I may lock them out for the night.

The heightened activity has been with me since 2018 but for 3 1/2 years we had no activity. There were no mental health or medication changes that would account for this. For 3 of these years the issue did not enter my mind.

I might look at a direct family tree going back a few generations to see if it brings anything up. I have a mobility scooter so might take a trip to the local council and library.

Thanks for your suggestions Kurokage.

a reply to: ksihkahe

Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed response. I will read it offline today. I have answered your pm as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

If it was not for the way my pets were reacting to this I was convinced I was loosing it , My first experience with this was when I was 13 and waiting for a song to be played so I could record it on tape the station ( radio Caroline ) closed for the night without playing it I turned and there was this 4 foot tall monk like apparition standing at the bottom of my bed .

Me I attacked it instantly and tried to grab it and it melted away as my hands reached it lol , I never slept in that room again but underneath my bed was the ashes of my great grandparents? ,Then in my mid 20s when I moved I to that old cottage it was centred in one bedroom and the stairs .

It is the only time in my nearly 59 years on the planet that I have woken up with fear and felt I was not alone in my room and I moved my bedroom and everything went back to normal.

The heavy boots on the stairs really rattled me as I was lightning quick on my feet and I counted the stairs pulled open the door with a loaded revolver in hand and was prepared to use it and there was nothing there but the puppy and kitten were going crazy in my room .

Both instances were in properties that were hundreds of years old and near water and people were amazed that I stayed in the 2nd one so long as everyone before me had fled the property in days or weeks going back 4 or 5 decades at least .

I never experienced anything since that event in my 20s until I moved in to my current home 7 years ago when for the first few weeks I felt I was being observed .

I hope you find peace , look into burying some crystals at each corner of your property as this is something that I remember hearing as a teenager when I was getting shown how to use dowsing rods but I cannot remember more due to me having early signs of dementia and have one foot in the grave and the cap to go with it

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The last 2 properties, where the bulk of the heightened activity occurred, are not that old (both built in the early 80s). Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. My short-term memory is really bad as well, part illness and part medication. I have lists and post-it notes everywhere.

You jogged my memory with the boots on the stairs. I have heard something walking in the hallway in the early hours on several occasions. I have got up to investigate but there was nothing there. If a saw a blatant physical manifestation in human form I like to think I would attack it as you did.

The only paranormal experience I encountered as a child was seeing a UFO at 7 years old. I might post a thread about the experience in the future.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
The only paranormal experience I encountered as a child was seeing a UFO at 7 years old. I might post a thread about the experience in the future.

I hadn't intended to interject here again, but this is interesting.

Since you're saying you may make a thread, I'm guessing this wasn't just a blinking light in the sky observed at a distance?

It may be helpful to know the key details of this experience. Even if you don't care to write out the whole narrative for a thread. I can likely just fill in most of the story around the details, but the basics of time of occurrence, exactly what was observed at what range, duration, and the way you felt or impressions you got, would be good. Including if you saw any entities or perceived any kind of attempts to manipulate your emotions or thinking would be helpful... or anything that seems particularly odd. I know that the whole thing is sort of odd, but even within the context of seeing a UFO there may be elements that stick out.

If you want to save it for a thread then perhaps you could tack on the parts I mentioned to the email. It's not critical information, but it may mean I'm aware of very similar cases and that's always good to know.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I used to hear a lot of the female family members talking about this woo stuff when I was a kid but always laughed about it until I had first hand experience myself , I always look for a rational scientific explanation to things but came up with nothing !! .

Maybe this is something that one person can see while the other will not maybe genetic ? like a television set finding a channel is my simplistic explanation.

The 80s Film about a woman who was being attacked the Entity comes to mind as she also moved home many times and what ever it is was following her about like you state in your thread , you have moved many times and it still plagues you

I read one of the scientist reports from that experiment about how he had entered it as a total sceptic and came out believing in Woo ? .

I really wish I had been paying more attention when I was 17 to what I was getting told /shown about the crystals being placed at the corners of a property from these 2 much older wiser men .

I was blown away with what I saw with a plumb bob that looked like a very heavy piece of coal on the end of it , I was told it was a piece of wood from a African tree about the size of my fist and as soon as I climbed the steps and put it where I was told it instantly became weightless and moved about right above where a stream was running under this old croft house , just before this I was shown how dowsing rods reacted when I came near water .

I hope you find peace from this bud as it can be a very unnerving experience that IMHO whatever it is seems to feed on emotion , if it was looking for fear with me it must have got a shock and scared away with the anger I was showing to it back then .

That was not the case in 2005 when I moved to a new area and a relatively new built house the general area freighted the he'll out of me and I packed my bags and fled it bothered me that much

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

Yes no problem ksihkahe. I will do that.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I missed your last post stonerwilliam apologies. I have not heard of the African tree wood dowsing method.

I hope you find peace from this bud

Thanks mate.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I would suggest the external disturbances you are experiencing are a manifestation of mental disturbances from the illness you suffer. You need to takes the reigns of your mind. Not living various tomorrows but existing totally in the present. Witnessing your breath, looking out the window at the movement of tree's in the wind. Witnessing the love and joy of your pets. Singing come what may at all your life's hurdles. If you have any spiritual feelings perhaps even reciting the Invictus poem in your mind "It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul".

Sending love to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thank you for your suggestion. I do discuss this issue in Part 2.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You seem to have attracted some negative influences.

Step one would be thought warfare.

Take charge of your own thoughts.

Reject those vile ones which do not align with you.

This will be a constant struggle, but is the first step to taking back the reigns of your life influences.

Furthermore, burning some sage around the house wouldn't hurt.

Think zen.
Feel zen.
Be zen.

Good luck.

Edit:

For clarification, I mean to literally say "no" each time a negative thought crosses your mind.

Say consciously "no no no. Not this, not now, I refuse."

Eventually the influences just give up and return no more.
edit on 7-8-2024 by BrotherKinsMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

Thanks for the suggestion BrotherKinsMan. I have been doing this for a while now. I even try to change the abnormal thought into a positive thought. It seem to be working. I have only experienced aberrant thought very occasionally and none in the last 7 days. There has been no paranormal activity in the last 10 days.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
For new folks viewing my thread. The link no longer works. Please use the link below to download Part 2.

Part 2 Link

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It will become second nature to you at some point.

Thought control is a useful asset.

For now, endure.

Be well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join