It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Comperatore Shannen Doherty Richard Simmons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
July 13, 2024 was a sad day for many people.

Corey Comperatore, 50 murdered by Thomas Matthew Crooks, we all know of because it is now a well known fact. Shannen Doherty 53, died after a long struggle with cancer. Richard Simmons 76, died one day after his birthday, unknown cause at this point but nothing evil suspected. Donald Trump could have been listed on this date as well, but for a miracle, he survived.

I liked Richard Simmons. I also felt sorry for him because as much as he tried to be uplifting and positive for others, he never seemed like he fit in his own body and was made fun of by many who either didn't like him or were afraid of him.

I wanted to let you all know of these people passing in case anyone cared to know.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I liked Richard Simmons. I also felt sorry for him because as much as he tried to be uplifting and positive for others, he never seemed like he fit in his own body and was made fun of by many who either didn't like him or were afraid of him.

I never met RS...but have worked with people who worked with him.

edit on CpmTue, 16 Jul 2024 20:13:12 -0500Tuesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Got to talk to Shannen Doherty 2 months ago.

Her favorite drink was margaritas made with Clase Azul tequila.

Out of all the people I met that day, she was the most warm hearted.

Rest in peace, magic lady.

join