It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump reaches out to RFK Jr. - Call Leaked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
President Trump has reached out with an offer to RFK Jr.

Donald Trump's private phone call with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has been sensationally leaked and in it the former president reveals new details about the shocking attempt on his life.

link

This could have major implications. He has a lot of followers. Offering him a seat at the table also makes this a huge Bi-Partisan Act.

Trump then pointed out to Kennedy that they had had a similar conversation years ago. 'I would love you to do stuff,' the Republican nominee also offered. 'And I think it would be so big for you.'

This to me is a perfect play.

Democrats were appalled by the apparent collusion between Trump and the independent Kennedy - who came from a prominent Democratic political family. Most of the family's members support Biden.

edit on 7162024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Maybe this time he'll get the right people around him.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I disagree with Trump on his vaccination stance.

In 1970 the Autism rate was 0.5 per 1,000 in the US; CDC figures list the rate currently at 1 in 36 children.

I'm sure evironmental factors such as the chemicals in our food, water, air and soil have a huge impact when combined with vaccines.
In 1970 only two vaccines were require; one for measles and one for tetanus.

Picture of current childhood vaccine schedule:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Um...
Leaked on purpose, I hope?

Because otherwise....
Yet another problem

But good on him. Love that it p'd the Dems off.

But what DOESN"T these days?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's smart to talk to RFK and see where he is on things and see if they can find common ground. That being said ... I don't think there is any common ground. I don't see a place for him on the Trump team at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Um...
Leaked on purpose, I hope?

Because otherwise....
Yet another problem

But good on him. Love that it p'd the Dems off.

But what DOESN"T these days?

fyi..

Indeed it was Leaked on purpose by the "Kennedy clan", to prevent a Trump-Kennedy alliance from forming.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Vaccine damage.

. . . it looks like it's meant for a horse, not a 10-pound or 20-pound baby,' Trump continued. 'And then you see the baby all of the sudden starting to change radically, I've seen it too many times . . .
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Suddenly I love Trump. My old enemy from the Aberdeen golf course days.

I've seen vaccine damage and the associated denial too many times. Once is too many. A child who had just learned to walk having to learn again because a 'vaccine' knocked the hell out of them. Terrible.

Here's Trump giving his real opinion to my dad about vaccinating kids . . .

Questioning the imperial power of the medical mafia. He'll get shot in the other ear if he doesn't prostrate himself in front of the doctor priests.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
It's smart to talk to RFK and see where he is on things and see if they can find common ground. That being said ... I don't think there is any common ground. I don't see a place for him on the Trump team at all.

RFK would make a good "Vaccine Injury Czar". He could be given authority to find out what "tweaks" Covid vaccine pharmaceuticals made to their formulas, after Biden gave them the OK to adjust their formulas without consulting with the FDA (March 2021).

The original vaccine formula was safe. Significant cardiovascular injuries began occurring 3 months after the formula change..and continue to this day.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All this intentional "leak" has done so far is piss off the Dems. Lol. Maybe RFKIII thought it would hurt Trump by leaking it? I not sure, but If anything knowing Trump's getting informed about the real vax issue from RFK Jr only helps Trump, IMO. The vax thing has been one the only things I've agreed with RFK on, personally.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What was the rate of undiagnosed autism in the 70s?

The thing about receiving an autism diagnosis is just about everyone is on the spectrum to one degree or another.

Well not everyone but a hell of a lot of people.

And if you look for a problem, they tend to find one.
edit on 16-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This part

Very Correct.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Hate to say it...but RFK has been in the game too long not to understand how it works. He knew it was being recorded and what that means. He can't leak it himself because it ruins his optics...but its pretty easy to apologize for his son. Now either it was a 1 sided leak or...it was a 2 sided plan to leak it. Look at the effect it is having on the Dem side now that its public. Look at the content too...none of it hurts anyone involved...and if anything actually makes Trump look pretty good. It paints him as not only willing to admit maybe some of the things he did in his past term might not have been the best call...but that he is reasonable enough to work with an opposing party to get better results.

Also as someone who works in the same industry as the folks who ultimately filmed this and handed off the recording. You 100% would not ever jeopardize your job to leak something ever. Its such a small industry that you'd basically be throwing your career away to do such. Its just something you won't see folks do. I was in the room for pfizers first in person corporate event for their covid team...and I post here plenty...yet no matter the discussions I've been part of here...I would never divulge anything I learned there in any manner that could be proven (occasionally I will talk about stuff like that in person if I feel ok about the person and setting).

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

They hit us on every angle. Food is bad, water is bad, air...aair...also bad, vaccines not good either although at least there is a tradeoff there as the MMR and ones like those actually do stop those diseases, medicines 90% of the time are bad...its literally from all angles.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Moms will tell you real low rates, practically no mom at home would have missed seeing that for it to go "undiagnosed". I grew up in Nashville a decent sized city and no one had it when I was young. They did have Downs and Mentally handicapped but that was and still is super rare everywhere compared to Autism. I know one guy my age that might have been called Autistic by today's standards and he is a walking encyclopedia that I call my friend. Many love him but he is a little off in a good way. Brilliant mind. I am honored to be his friend.

originally posted by: andy06shake

What was the rate of undiagnosed autism in the 70s?

The thing about receiving an autism diagnosis is just about everyone is on the spectrum to one degree or another.

Well not everyone but a hell of a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That's not the only thing that's happening. Apparently, the Republican operatives, with or without the Trump campaign knowledge, have been reaching out to Kennedy and Cornell West, and have been helping them run ballot drives.

A seasoned Republican operative who's been sanctioned for deceptive tactics in elections has been working for West in Arizona.

Kennedy and West third-party ballot drives are pushed by secretive groups and Republican donors

Crazy, huh?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

'If I violated some kind of law in posting this my only wish is to have Dr. Anthony Fauci as my cell mate,' the candidate's son said.

😲

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

They hit us on every angle. Food is bad, water is bad, air...aair...also bad, vaccines not good either although at least there is a tradeoff there as the MMR and ones like those actually do stop those diseases, medicines 90% of the time are bad...its literally from all angles.

Air in the USA is only bad in a few places now. China and India have some cities with truly bad air. Most places are safe for air and water world wide. I study this closely and am in the field for a living. The businesses are slammed by the EPA here in the USA on air and water. But not elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I agree, except scientists-before they get cancelled-have been sounding the alarm that viruses are evolveing to bypass vaccine immunity.

A 'polio-like' virus appeared in California a few years ago, and since then the anomoly has been spreading. Of course, scientists that point out it appears to them to be an evolved polio virus and needs more studies get their funding pulled.

A measles outbreak at a college a few years back hit really hard, and what had 'stymied' officials was the fact the 98% of those contracting measles were fully vaccinated.

What's the CDC calling for now? More 'booster' vaccines.

Remember when scientists were saying turning the world into a more sterile environment would make people more susceptable to diseases? Here we are.

They give our bodies an overwhelming number of chemicles in the form of our food, housing components, environmental polution, overuse of antibiotics and antimicrobials and then pretend they have no clue why the majority of people keep getting weaker and sicker.

Woe be to any honest scientist that dares to state the obvious.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I disagree.

He would be perfect as head of the CDC or FDA.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Autism is not the handicap it's made out to be for a lot of people.

Then there are the poor sods that are still housed in institutions and strapped to beds and severely medicated so they dont hurt themselves.

Like i suggest the spectrum is rather vast.

My little nephew is Autistic, high-functioning all the same, you want to hear him play acoustic guitar at only 9 years old.

I think its a safe bet that a hell of a lot of people went undiagnosed down to the like of autism back in the 1970s just down to the stigmas associated with the likes of mental health issues back then.

And i suggest that was probably the case in both our respective nations.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join