It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who of all politicians in the U.S would be your favorite President?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Donald Trump,

He is the first president in modern times that challenged the swamp, for that he has been persecuted and attacked, including a near dead.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Trump. Then, Reagan.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: PrivateAngel

I don’t know of any high visibility names I would be excited for unfortunately.

Only ones from the past.

Ron Paul was the only presidential candidate I gave my full support to.

Do you think his son can lead like he appeared to? He seems like he's not willing to give up the bone he's been chewing on, even if the rest of the world doesn't want to hear it. Fauci will remain in his sights until he finds the answers he wants. Not sure if that's presidential, but it's a good look from my perspective.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker
I did as well. Still angry at how the RNC cheated Ron in Iowa snd New Hampshire. A true libertarian system is no longer possible but Ron was going to "retrofit" our system and make it more libertarian. Ron knew what he was doing if Ron was elected we may never of had a need for Trump, Ron was thst good in my opinion. The Clinton's and Bush's wouldn't let it happen. Looking back, Ron never had a chance.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

His son knows how to play the game better than his dad. For me that’s a bad thing, but for others maybe not.

Rand is a solid constitutionalist, so I could take the medicine down with him more than a lot of other big party politicians.

But his dad was a visionary in wanting to change how America deals with our currency and central banking.

He wanted to end the federal reserve, and while it sounds wacky, his book articulated why it’s such an important point of discussion.

I don’t see how we ever address debt when the government can just print money and pass the inflation on to us. Especially when a lot of politicians know their fallout won’t hit until they’re gone. They can game the system, look like they were geniuses, and then it doesn’t catch up until they’re gone with people having a lasting impression they were good.

Clinton is the best example of that IMO. People speak of his surplus, but that was really just changing the terms of loans to make the short term books look better.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: YouCanCallMeAl

Oh but I meant Trump!

And you can't blame me for the brain washed fopah.

I'm not even sure they're two different people anymore.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

He did get a conversation starter though (which has since sadly been dying out).

He probably had one of the most successful grass roots campaigns with young people.

People mistakenly lump millennials in with the “young left”, but a lot of my peers lean right in one way or another. Some of whom attribute that to being enthusiastic about Ron back in the day.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I don’t know of any high visibility names I would be excited for unfortunately.

Only ones from the past.

I agree. Imagine how great everything would be if we had gotten 8 years of Ron Paul instead of 8 yrs of Obama?

Currently, I would go with Thomas Massie.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: YouCanCallMeAl

Oh but I meant Trump!

And you can't blame me for the brain washed fopah.

I'm not even sure they're two different people anymore.

Yeah, buddy! Keep that hate a division oing ....and be sure to blame the fallout on conservatives!

If only Pat Paulson were still with us....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I imagine we wouldn’t have seen the bailouts or Obamacare. Two huge wins right there.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

LOL I remember him, why is that who you'd pick for Pres.?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

LOL I remember him, why is that who you'd pick for Pres.?

I was seriously considering him....until last Saturday. If the deep state wants Trump out this bad I'll go ahead and take a gamble; it's not like I've got anything to lose at this point, and a slight chance there's everything to gain.

I just know I couldn't ever vote for more of same that we've had since 2021. Four years is more than enough.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I just know I couldn't ever vote for more of same that we've had since 2021. Four years is more than enough.

Okay then I'm up for a gamble myself after being strangled the last 4 years.

To Pat Paulson or anyone else besides the present company.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If our country wasn't in such a screwed up state because of Biden being in the Whitehouse, I would choose Tulsi. But it is and the only one I know that might be able to straighten it out is Trump....if the Democrats would stop fighting everything he does to try to help the working class.

I won't ever vote for another Democrat for President anymore, because the Democrats could not see that Biden was having bad cognitive decline and backed him as he took away most of the good things Trump did by exectutive action when he got elected. It seemed he erased the good stuff trump did and left any bad stuff in place so he could blame the bad stuff on Trump.

I would vote for any Republican that ran for president now, I don't think any Republican would be as bad as Biden was. I will not blame it all on Biden, he was talked into running and those people should have known he was having issues. Those people actually ruined what reputation Biden had in this country. Of Course Biden thinks he is the best president that ever was because rigged polls were made to show that.

Is Trump my first choice....he would not be if there was someone that had a good chance of fixing things, but it seems he is the only one with enough Balls...or fist...to do it now.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'd take random hobo off the street over any of them.

Hell at this point I'd replace all of government with random people from the gutter and not be worried one iota it could result in anything worse than we already have.
edit on 7/16/2024 by Aardwolfington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I suspect Lincoln would have been, if they had let him live. Ditto for JFK.

In terms of advancement of America, I think they did more than any other Presidents, and in a shorter time, too.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

First prez in a long time who didn't go to war anywhere, or aided another country.

His admin was the first to provide lethal aid to Ukraine. His admin still provided aid to Israel. I’m sure there are more.

But the no new wars was nice.

You sure he was in power when The Ukraine war kicked off?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

First prez in a long time who didn't go to war anywhere, or aided another country.

His admin was the first to provide lethal aid to Ukraine. His admin still provided aid to Israel. I’m sure there are more.

Russia never invaded Ukraine during the Trump administration. Trump did provide lethal weapons, Putin was not happy but too bad. Unlike Biden, Trump was respected and also considered a wild card meaning Putin said this, meaning Putin can anticipate what a politician like Obama or Biden would do but could not figure Trump out so he stood down. Don't forget Russia had already taken over and occupied Crimea thanks to Obama's weak leadership.

The Trump administration has approved a plan to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine, a long-awaited move that deepens America’s involvement in the military conflict and may further strain relations with Russia. Moscow responded angrily on Saturday.

Trump kept Putin in check
edit on 16-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

He was not. This was post Crimea pre eastern front. Obama had originally only provided non lethal aid after Crimea, Trump approved the shipment of javelins to be the first lethal aid provided to Ukraine from the US after tensions with Russia started.

Not implying he escalated it, merely pointing out there was foreign aid of arms under his admin.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

We also wiped 1-200 Wagner troops off the board in Syria under Trump.

We used the proper channels to ask Russia if they had assets as a US position was being pushed. They said no multiple times and it wasn’t even a fight.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join