It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bots ruining internet or are these actually people guys i dont know

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
but guys i know for a fact im a hell of a lot smarter than some person who tries to bully and insult people on every single comment they make on an internet forum.

be nice. before anyone speaks they should think what would richard simmons say right now? and do that. i think we all would be a lot better off that way.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
but guys i know for a fact im a hell of a lot smarter than some person who tries to bully and insult people on every single comment they make on an internet forum.

So you're a "hell of a lot smarter" than the average Trumper?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

i wasnt blaming the shooting on bots i was just saying...

Yeah, we understood all that.

i never said i was smart hehe.

Then how come you weren't taken in by the 'propaganda' when everyone else has been (according to you)?

i mean the shooter was influenced by propaganda but also now that you mention it all the people spouting hateful rhetoric about people they dont even know have also probably been influenced by propaganda.

So you're doubling down on your claim that you are smarter than all those people? How do you know they were influenced by anything? How do you know they aren't sincerely expressing their beliefs?

You've never seen hateful rhetoric from Trump and his MAGA minions? What about these screenshots below? Think they were made by bots? Or that I ran them up myself in PhotoShop?

You know as well as I do that they're real.

Will you never grasp the basic fact that hateful rhetoric and propaganda are (1) produced by both sides and (2) completely beside the point?

It's not what's on the internet and in the media that's the problem, but what is in people's hearts and minds. On both sides. Including yours.Your thread is just an attempt at MAGA partisanship that backfired.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I never said I wasn't influenced by propaganda dont know where you got that but ok buddy.

What you've done is come in here immediately insinuating that I am stupid. Every comment you make toward anyone on this site is rude, insulting and uncouth.

Yes we disagree on politics that is fine but what I will never do is call someone names and insult them.

So look in the mirror please and tell me what you see buddy.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

edit on 17-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
These people must feel so good about themselves inside. They can look back on their amazing accomplishments of insulting and trying to bully people on the internet with pride.

Im sure their families will enshrine their internet legacy in gold because it is so worthwhile.. That is if there isn't significant estrangement going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

And all the worlds a stage ,

And all the men and women merely players ,

And one man in his time plays many parts
www.poetryfoundation.org...

I was never a fan of Shakespeare in my youth , The 13 year old me just missed my English teacher with a copy of A mid summers night dream and was highly disgusted at the reading materials we were getting, The lion the witch and the wardrobe was the next on the list to go flying by the English teachers head

When the American public finally see they are getting played like a fiddle at a red neck wedding and are being prepared for a draft and war .

In more modern times one of your own said about a house divided cannot stand en.m.wikipedia.org...

America came close to a civil war on Friday -very close and the reactions of the populace will not have gone unnoticed by TPTB or AI at the NSA data centres which will be going through every text ,call ,email and post of every American .

Best not to play with the bots Shoshanna or believe everything the devil box (tv) tells us as it seems to be bread and circus time again where the American public will be whipped easily into a frenzy by a FF and shouts of For God and country will sound out again and a pied piper will appear and all the youth will follow the act out of town never to be seen again.

In olden times they used bells to keep the trolls a bay m.youtube.com...

edit on 17/7/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: Shoshanna
people saying republicans are too dumb to read

The formatting, punctuation, and capitalization in this post aren't doing you any favors.

As for the rest of it, I personally don't wish anyone dead. I find the comments about wishing the shooter didn't miss, etc... disgusting. I wish we lived in a world where a POS like Trump would never be considered for public office. I don't want him to die, I want him to retire and shut up.

There is a popular rhetoric that all Republicans are trailer trash rednecks. It's false, but all trailer trash rednecks are Republicans.

While you will definitely encounter bots almost anywhere you go nowadays, most of these are likely real people.

Ironically, you’re the very person this thread is about. You don’t exactly come off as being mentally stable in any way, shape or form as is prevalent in most of your post.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You and your brother eurony are two peas in a pod if not the same person. Interesting your join dates are only days apart and you both push the same style rhetoric over n over🤔

Anyways, you’ve been on here pushing a lot of propaganda and hate towards the right. Any excuse to get a jab of hate in for anything right there you are. Bots are gonna bot I guess.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Could you point out where you think I called you stupid?

All I asked is how come, if you you aren't smarter than everyone else, you happen to be immune to the 'propaganda' everyone else has (you say) fallen victim to. What's your secret? For the good of society, shouldn't you be sharing it with everyone? Helping heal the divisions in America?

Instead, you've taken offence at anyone who asked you a question and continued to focus on the 'propaganda' instead of trying to understand what is actually causing it to spread. If you really are the person of goodwill you claim to be, shouldn't you be reaching out, not throwing tantrums and claiming to be bullied?

edit on 17-7-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Anyways, you’ve been on here pushing a lot of propaganda and hate towards the right.

No hate or propaganda in any of my posts in this thread. If you seeing anything that looks like that, better go see an eye doctor.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You mentioned participating in forums and called them "friends". That's a dangerous thing to do.

Some, part or all of them...could be bots or a.i....yet you're called these "digital entries"...real or not..."friends".

You must understand...at some point or many....these "people" you love 'talking" to..may not be real.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I dare to differ but who said I was just talking about this thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Could you point out where you think I called you stupid?

All I asked is how come, if you you aren't smarter than everyone else, you happen to be immune to the 'propaganda' everyone else has (you say) fallen victim to. What's your secret? For the good of society, shouldn't you be sharing it with everyone? Helping heal the divisions in America?

Instead, you've taken offence at anyone who asked you a question and continued to focus on the 'propaganda' instead of trying to understand what is actually causing it to spread. If you really are the person of goodwill you claim to be, shouldn't you be reaching out, not throwing tantrums and claiming to be bullied?

I didn't ever say you called me stupid hehehehehehehe.

I said you insinuated I was stupid.

You tried to bully me. The shoe fits wear it with pride. Dont be ashamed of what you are.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You mentioned participating in forums and called them "friends". That's a dangerous thing to do.

Some, part or all of them...could be bots or a.i....yet you're called these "digital entries"...real or not..."friends".

You must understand...at some point or many....these "people" you love 'talking" to..may not be real.

What I mean by making friends is I actually meet these people like we have meet ups on some of my other forums. Idk if ATS does that but its fun and probably should.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Just for historical perspective. I noticed, in the 1990s, 'discourse' on the internet was nothing of the sort. It was a mess of gang beatings, put downs, and strident pushing of themes benefiting various institutions and corporations.

The corruption of the 'net started right away.

And yeah, you're probably seeing a lot of bots.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Yes, ma'am. So you do realize....you may be-"friending"... bots or A.I.?

Then you would be developing a relationship...over time...with something unreal, fake, deceiving...so much so...they will develope as "friends"...by programming?

Be very careful these days...very.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join