It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bots ruining internet or are these actually people guys i dont know

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
this trump assassination attempt is gonna be the end of the internet as we know it guys i swear. either that or i am afraid like genuinely afraid of about 80 percent of people.

i go on a lot of forums. the amount of people and i know its bad to make assumptions thats why i said also maybe im afraid. maybe theyre bots. if theyre bots though someone is making them. someone is pushing this rhetoric and that might be even scarier than actual people commenting this stuff when we have little kids given ipad and devices who dont understand whats going on.

i mean we can disagree yes we can all disagree on every issue under the sun but the amount of comments im reading like people upset the kid missed, people saying this is what happens when you support a nazi. people saying republicans are too dumb to read so they wont even know the shooter was actually a radical alt right nazi who was groomed by foxnews. people are saying the shooter wanted to kill trump because of the epstein files and calling this kid a pedo hunter. it is the craziest thing.

anyways i was just sad because theyve gotten one of my favorite forums and about every hour there is a post like next time dont miss or who wants shooting lessons im paying or how are republicans so dumb and illiterate. republicans want nobody to vote ever again and the succession of power will be trump trump jr then the grandkids because trump wants to turn america into north korea. forced births. saying republicans want to exterminate yes they are legit saying republicans want to exterminate all gays and trans and that is trumps agenda and the republican agenda. of course a lot of nazi and fascist references peppered throughout. and comments i mean i didnt realize this many people were on this forum. just like 100 comments of ya republicans suck they defund schools so thats why theyre so dumb. and anybody who comments like what are you guys smoking republicans arent fascist they get jumped on by like 50 people calling them dumb and stuff.

i dont know i guess i didnt know republicans were so hated by so many people. now i feel like we are in a very small minority which is why im hoping its all bots but i dont know. oh! and another thing, if you do post something rational, a whole bunch of people will reply to your post with something like bot make a song about trump loving michelle obama or bot make a song about trump being gay. like they think im a bot and they want to catch me somehow i guess idk. its really weird anybody know what thats about?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
people saying republicans are too dumb to read

The formatting, punctuation, and capitalization in this post aren't doing you any favors.

As for the rest of it, I personally don't wish anyone dead. I find the comments about wishing the shooter didn't miss, etc... disgusting. I wish we lived in a world where a POS like Trump would never be considered for public office. I don't want him to die, I want him to retire and shut up.

There is a popular rhetoric that all Republicans are trailer trash rednecks. It's false, but all trailer trash rednecks are Republicans.

While you will definitely encounter bots almost anywhere you go nowadays, most of these are likely real people.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

its really weird anybody know what thats about?

In part the psychological war going on is causing some of it. All the media Orange man bad stuff has left a mark with a lot of people that do trust the media. It has rewired their brain to eat up all the lies by Biden and crew. First time i heard that 9/11 was an inside job years later I thought they where a bunch on nut jobs. Heard lots of reasons why, could find some possible reason to dismiss it, yet seen something was not right. Was not until finding WTC 7 fall that the case was put beyond reasonable doubt

It is a tough process to have ones world perspective change, more so as one gets older after many years influence. For some people, it is easier to find some excuse to not have to admit being wrong, lost and confused. For some people, is it really going to make a difference to what they think about something? As a matter of self determination, if someone wants to live the lie, that's on them. Try and help each other looking for how things work where we can.

With those people that do get angry or don't want to look at the evidence, it is more of a refection on them and how they deal with the information war of ideas and opinions. If you can help them out, great. If not don't be surprised if you don't make much progress.

Maybe it is some bots too, along with some zombie prion?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Have you noticed yet that you exactly crossed the line that she was trying to explain?

Or were you too busy counting grammar faults?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

cut me some slack dude i just got a pc again im still getting back into having to push shift to capitalize things. anyways who cares about that its an internet forum not the un.

i wish they would both retire and shut up honestly but they only put two choices at the front you either gotta pick one or not participate i wasnt even gonna vote till this happened but now i think i will.

just makes me sad to think there are a bunch of people out there i dont even know making insulting stereotypes or wishing death on me and anyone because of their political affiliation. we arent in high school. well maybe they are idk because i dont know them.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

i have experienced that a couple times where somebody just will not believe something and then seeing some random thing happen convinces them. i have a friend who didnt believe the population control stuff even though i showed him the club of rome stuff from the 60s that says their plan is exactly whats happening now but just the other day he saw the story on the news about lead in tampons and now he believes like why and how would there be lead in tampons theyre putting it in there to sterilize women and im just like ok............! i mean its probably because of how they make the tampons or bleaching process or something i dont think they specifically put lead in tampons as part of some population control scheme but he sure does. its strange what resonates with people.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Funny, I'm seeing tons of prople saying Dems did it, Biden did it, Hillary did, Antifa did it. They'll be saying Nancy Pelosi did it next.

Are you starting to see how this works? There was a guy called Gandhi who explained it very well. 'An eye for an eye,' he said, 'makes the whole world blind.'

America is steadily, almost deliberately blinding itself.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

i think propaganda did it honestly. the kid is either just mentally ill or brainwashed by msm. i hope it comes out that he had some mental illness because i dont want to think tv propaganda can be this convincing to get somebody to try and assassinate a political candidate.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Funny, I'm seeing tons of prople saying Dems did it, Biden did it, Hillary did, Antifa did it. They'll be saying Nancy Pelosi did it next.

Are you starting to see how this works? There was a guy called Gandhi who explained it very well. 'An eye for an eye,' he said, 'makes the whole world blind.'

America is steadily, almost deliberately blinding itself.

If only there was a leader who would lead by example. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be one....anywhere. But be sure to focus on the points that fit inside your paradigm, that's what's key here.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

saying hilary or biden or antifa did it is not like to me at least not remotely the same as just bullying and insulting random people or even large groups of people even wishing death on them because they are a different political affiliation than you. so i dont even think its similar between those two.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Mental illness is the main culprit of gun violence. But not every mentally ill snaps, so you have to look at his social circle to understand where the stressor is.

I'd love to hear about his family dynamics... Almost certain it is the source of him snapping.

Pleasing mom, or hurting daddy, or just eliminate the figure that causes all the domestic fuss... Who knows, but it's usually not as simplistic as some wish it to be

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

now he believes like why and how would there be lead in tampons

There is lead in everything if you look hard enough. Around the 1 -10 parts per billion level standards aim for. Too much has problems, been some improvements from past years.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

With your post here? It suspiciously appears it could've been bot- created.

Yep...with errors to make it seem it's you.

You may too...be a bot...to us. See?
😏

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Mental illness is the main culprit of gun violence. But not every mentally ill snaps, so you have to look at his social circle to understand where the stressor is.

I'd love to hear about his family dynamics... Almost certain it is the source of him snapping.

Pleasing mom, or hurting daddy, or just eliminate the figure that causes all the domestic fuss... Who knows, but it's usually not as simplistic as some wish it to be

me too about the family dynamics because all ive heard is that he was bullied in school and a loner but a lot of people are bullied loners and they dont do stuff like this. i wonder what his support system was i read the parents were social workers but like did he have someone he could just talk to about stuff i dont know like not even a therapist or anything just like a friend i haven't heard anything about any friends yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

With your post here? It suspiciously appears it could've been bot- created.

Yep...with errors to make it seem it's you.

You may too...be a bot...to us. See?
😏

hehe thats the problem with the interweb never know who youre talking to. or what.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

i think propaganda did it

Has propaganda done it for you?

If it hasn't, why do you assume it's done it for everyone else?

Are you so much smarter than everyone else?

First it was bots, now it's propaganda. Does that sound smart to you? What will you blame 'it' on next?

Or will you finally realise who's really to blame?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

There is lead in everything

There definitely will be if things keep going the way they are.

.22 to .50 csliber.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Still! You GO girl!
✌️

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

i think propaganda did it

Has propaganda done it for you?

If it hasn't, why do you assume it's done it for everyone else?

Are you so much smarter than everyone else?

First it was bots, now it's propaganda. Does that sound smart to you? What will you blame 'it' on next?

Or will you finally realise who's really to blame?

i wasnt blaming the shooting on bots i was just saying that there are a lot of forums full of supposed people making comments that dont seem based in reality at all like the nazi fascist stuff about all republicans.

i never said i was smart hehe.

i mean the shooter was influenced by propaganda but also now that you mention it all the people spouting hateful rhetoric about people they dont even know have also probably been influenced by propaganda.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Still! You GO girl!
✌️

what do you mean still? am i not allowed to respond to comments on my own post?

<<   2 >>

join