It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden will address nation from Oval Office Sunday evening 7-14-2024 8pm ET

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
Wow, newfound respect for Jesse Watters and renewed respect to Fox News.

Best Story I’ve Seen on The Attempted Assassination So Far

Are we witnessing the dam breaking?? What if news companies like Fox felt the reins loosen a little last evening and are ready to start doing their intended jobs once again? One can only hope.

8 shots ? Really I'm at a loss for words here . Time for a break I'll be back .
edit on 14-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Happy Early Birthday wishes!!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12

Happy Early Birthday wishes!!

Thanks! I've still got a few extras if you want some more B.Days!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sisavran

Wow, I have to say, I've never been much of a fan of Jessie Waters, but that was pretty moving.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

HB Man , mine was on the 12th....*)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
One of the things that makes me incredibly sad is Trump's son, 18 yo Barron was reportedly in the crowd. I hope that kid is made out of the same inner strength and fortitude Teflon Don is.

Love him or hate him, DJT has uncovered corruption to the depth nobody ever believed possible. It's no longer a conspiracy theory that government agencies have been weaponized to be used against the American citizens.

Things are shifting; even loser Zuckerberg has 'allowed' Trump a platform on Meta after years of banning him.

It's looking as if cracks are beginning to appear in the highest levels of authoritian control. If nothing else, all that has transpired since 2016 has awakened a lot of people to the fact of how close we are and have come to losing the freedoms that Make America Great. For that fact alone, love him or hate him, we owe Donald J Trump a very deep debt of gratitude.

Or, conversely-maybe it's Biden we should thank for filling all the top positions with people of 'questionable' abilities for the job; border tzars that have never been to the border, SCJ who doesn't know what a woman is....on and on. It looks more like a costume party that top administrative positions.

The Biden administration team:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join