It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden will address nation from Oval Office Sunday evening 7-14-2024 8pm ET

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
After his very brief statement earlier today, Biden will make a more official set of (campaign) statements tonight "LIVE" from the Oval Office.

Probably already pre recorded for clarity and gaffe protection during this now sensitive time for Democrats.

Biden can't afford any more mis-speaking.

Just the same, they will still lie undoubtedly.

Watch for it.

Biden will address nation from Oval Office Sunday evening

President Joe Biden on Sunday appealed for the country to “unite as one nation” after the attempted assassination of his predecessor, Donald Trump, and said he was ordering an independent security review of how such an attack could have happened.

Biden delivered short afternoon remarks from the White House after receiving a briefing on the investigation in the Situation Room. He called for a “thorough and swift" review and asked the public not to “make assumptions” about the shooter's motives or affiliations.

The president said he has also directed the U.S. Secret Service to review all security measures for the Republican National Convention, which begins Monday in Milwaukee.

People: Please be very careful how you post on SM!! We are in a dangerous timeframe after yesterday. 😬

The MSM is on a wild "cover their ass" mode.

The Global NWO is on "special" head hunting duty ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

“thorough and swift" in Biden speak means 'nothing to see here; case closed'.

I'm going to be 75 next month. F the PTB. The worst they can do to me now is take my birthday away...please!

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Bumbling buffoon at 8, got it.

Can’t wait to hear some BS about the time Sugar Smacks and Corn Pop narrowly missed him with an AK 357.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nope. Not gonna listen to a single word. They were all "Trump Is Literally Hitler !!"
He's A Threat To Democracy!!
"He's A Threat To America !!

and now they want to backpedal.

Nope. You own this one Lefties.

Happy now ?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Biden is trying to get enough political coverage using the assassination attempt of Trump, he is just a political whore.

They created the situation that cause this historical event grooming the idiots on social media.

Things did not go as expected, now biden has been used to clean their act.

Now they are denying Trump got shot. Now it was a piece of glass that got his ear.

Nothing but idiots in our nation these days.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What I want to know is, will Joe Biden be charged with the attack that wounded Trump and killed an inocent man, and injured others! He obviously called for Donald Trump to be shot last week.

Would it be ok if Trump called for Joe biden to have a bullseye put on him, and then Joe get shot days later. Think about it!

Is it ok or not?

How would moderators handle an ATS member calling for a bulls eye to be put on Joe Biden? Is that different?
Joe needs to be impeached, removed from office, and charged

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Trump should address the nation at the same time. Steal Biden's airtime. F×ck Biden and ALL that support him.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Watch closely for signs the "Biden" is an actor, even playing the gaffe parts to make it look like the real Biden is still there.

Watch for it. There's been some obvious changes in "Biden's" delivery the last few days. ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Trump has landed in Milwaukee "on time" 😊

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Remember liberal made the rules, under democrats such a call will be deemed Terrorism, but because Trump was the target is ok, because he is a nazi, he is the antichrist and he will kill democracy after all is all over the social medias, how bad Trump is.

This is the states of affairs today in our nation.

edit on 14-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I am telling you, his speech last night was totally different voice than the one today, close but different, last night was shaky, today was more clear.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Biden is trying to get enough political coverage using the assassination attempt of Trump, he is just a political whore.

They created the situation that cause this historical event grooming the idiots on social media.

Things did not go as expected, now biden has been used to clean their act.

Now they are denying Trump got shot. Now it was a piece of glass that got his ear.

Nothing but idiots in our nation these days.

Biden is a career politician, he and his handlers will make it look like Biden is a saint looking to protect Trump. His campaign BS probably was part of the reason that guy shot at Trump. The guy wanted to be a martyr that saved democracy in America and rid the world of Trump

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If there Ever was a Time for Sleepy Joe to have a Freudian Slip , it would be Tonight . He could even Accidently say Something Very Incriminating .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The white house has lots of taxpayer money they could use to create a person similar to biden. That is definitely a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time and definitely would not be the last time that actors would be used in politics or industry.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The white house has lots of taxpayer money they could use to create a person similar to biden. That is definitely a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time and definitely would not be the last time that actors would be used in politics or industry.

Many people remember the Hillary Clinton fainting spell in Sept 2016, then a few hours later an obvious actress emerged from Chelsea's apartment in NYC all so prim and proper. 😃

edit on Jul-14-2024 by xuenchen because: 😎

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Oh, yes I remember that one like it was yesterday, that is when the rumors that she was using a double started to circulate around, but not much attention was given.

Unless she had time to get an IV of fluids to make her look healthy, Hilary was in not very good shape during her campaign at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ah , I Remember it as if it was Yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Bumbling buffoon at 8, got it.

Can’t wait to hear some BS about the time Sugar Smacks and Corn Pop narrowly missed him with an AK 357.

Sunday, July 14, 2024

The more President Biden speaks on this issue, the more it appears he is trying to hide his administration's role in the attempted assassination of his political rival, former President Donald Trump.

He has come on TV to make two statements since God saved Donald Trump's life yesterday evening. Tonight, President Biden will address the nation...FOR THE THIRD TIME. This time from the Oval Office at 8pm(ET).

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

THIS WILL NOT SAVE BIDEN from Democrats who want him to quit the race this year, and Republicans who want him put on trial for crimes against the nation and humanity next year.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sounded like he almost said, make America great again. Lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Trump should address the nation at the same time. Steal Biden's airtime. F×ck Biden and ALL that support him.

Or better yet, a follow-up immediately after where he pisses on everything the puddin'-head-in-chief said and calls out him, Pelosi, Auntie Maxine and all the rest for their complicity.

I still don't consider myself a Trump supporter. There is a lot (and I mean a lot ) that I don't trust about him, but at this point I figure, Why the hell not just burn it all down. It can't be fixed; that much is obvious.

They've drawn first blood. I want to see him just take off the gloves and go for the throat and the eyes. In a rhetorical and political sense, of course.

:

:
edit on 2024 7 14 by AwakeNotWoke because: typos.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join