It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Biden addresses the nation after shooting at Trump rally 7-14-2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Biden a half hour late for today's comments on yesterday's events!!

Get ready to start the counter for gaffes and political BS.

How "Careful" will he be? 💡

LIVE: Biden addresses the nation after shooting at Trump rally ⚠️

A shooting at Donald Trump‘s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, is being investigated as an attempted assassination of the former president and presumptive Republican nominee, law enforcement officials say.

Trump called Sunday for unity and resilience as shocked leaders across the political divide reacted to the shooting.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
He's never on time, ever

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Who actually thinks Biden is serious?

Listen for the subtle digs ⚠️

The harder he emphasizes the worse it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Trust The FBI. Yeah the same FBI that's been lying and cheating?

Is this really Biden? or an actor? ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
WHAT!! It's over? 🤣🤣

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did he pop the cork on a bottle of champagne? Maybe light up a stogie?

He should have had Auntie Maxine come up on stage with him to complain that the shooter missed. Maybe Nancy could have chimed in, too.

link   

cant stand watching him, if his pupils were the size of a silver dollar its biden, if not its a double.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Pretty much a fart in the wind

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

i have a question and its were there not any drones like security drones filming these areas outside the perimeter of the event? it seems like a no brainer to have some drones out there and somebody on a monitor watching these rooftops and stuff that might be outside the perimeter but well within sniper distance.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

i have a question and its were there not any drones like security drones filming these areas outside the perimeter of the event? it seems like a no brainer to have some drones out there and somebody on a monitor watching these rooftops and stuff that might be outside the perimeter but well within sniper distance.

Good point of course. But we can't confirm if drones were in the air or not. 📎

Maybe "no drones" were part of the assumed breakdowns by The SS. 😉

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Its a good point but somebody has to pay for that might be one issue, but Ive seen it mentioned a police car or two at the very least shouilf have been patroling that building and parking lot. The witness says they told the police and they were ignored in what sounded like plenty of time to stop the attempt if acted upon

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yep that is all I got, trust the government, trust the FBI they will tell you the truth, they can kiss my butt, whatever they want us to know that is all they will feed to us.

And for some reason, biden did not sound the same as last night after the shooting, his voice was different

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep that is all I got, trust the government, trust the FBI they will tell you the truth, they can kiss my butt, whatever they want us to know that is all they will feed to us.

And for some reason, biden did not sound the same as last night after the shooting, his voice was different

I think they have an actor since last week. 😬

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trust The FBI. Yeah the same FBI that's been lying and cheating?

Is this really Biden? or an actor? ⚠️⚠️

Give him a break, even a person with dementia can hold a clear train of thought for a few minutes, if they have the capability of choosing the time to coincide with their ability to think.

Notice he almost responded to someone's question...then someone must have yelled "no Joe, get your ass back stage now" into his ear peace and he kept on moving.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You can Clearly See he is Reading from a Script . Who are the People Feeding him this Crap ?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Security personel should have been stationed on every rooftop where a looney sniper could have positioned heimself. The fact that they weren't is rather telling, in my book.

Their job is too important for such incompetence., or they hired a lousy assasin.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You can Clearly See he is Reading from a Script . Who are the People Feeding him this Crap ?

Biden is trying to ease his guilty conscience, after telling Democrats to put Donald Trump in the bullseye crosshairs, 2 weeks ago.

www.usatoday.com...

Joe Biden's long-running streak of "good luck" is coming to an end.😠

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I don't care what that POS has to say.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What is hanging off his left sleeve cuff?

top topics

join