It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS news anchorwoman criticizes Trump's response to the shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is why you can't reason with the left. Their brains are broken. They have no capacity for rational thought. The talking heads that make up the main stream media, while acting smug and condescending, repeatedly show their lack of competence and knowledge. It's next-level Dunning–Kruger. These people are, by definition, insane.

Within just a couple hours of the attempted assassination on Trump, CBS news anchor Margaret Brennan said that Trump should have told his followers "not to retaliate". Yes, you heard that right. Shortly after Trump was shot, this news anchor criticized him for not responding in the way she would've preferred.

This p.o.s. actually said this:

"He is recovering from these injuries now, this was a traumatic event, no doubt, for him, but I did notice there was no call for lowering the temperature, condemning all political violence, and really trying to signal to his supporters as well not to retaliate or have any kind of escalation here."

I like what Vivek Ramaswamy said last night. (Ramaswamy is going to speak at the RNC)
“First they sued him, then they prosecuted him. Then they tried to take him off the ballot. The only thing more tragic than what just happened is that, if we’re being honest, it wasn’t totally a shock."

Vivek on The X

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Many Leftist Reporters are in full "swing bat" mode today after they started realizing their talking points are melting down to "animal-vegetable-mineral" pools of molten garbage. 😧😎

edit on Jul-14-2024 by xuenchen because: 🔺💡🔻

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

They have no brains, the have agendas, they get paid for those agendas and no matter how ridiculous they sound they will stick to those agenda, and the idiots will trust and kiss their arses every time they ask to be kissed.

The liberal media will do anything they can to minimize the magnitude of what happen to Trump, because this is too big to cover with one hand or with lies and stupid comments.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This reminds me of that time CBS reported that story of Hillary Clinton under sniper fire in Bosnia.

Oh, wait...she lied about that.

Never mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
When you have people on both sides saying that Trump has already won the election I imagine the naysayers are in full panic mode.

The right doesn’t have to retaliate for an unhinged idiot when they already see the finish line. This was an act of desperation.
Now let’s see if the left can practice what they preach, or are they just foreshadowing their future actions?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They have no ethics. No pride or shame. They've ranted and raved about how Trump must be stopped BAMN, now they're singing about how 'tragic it is that we're not united'.

a reply to: marg6043
I saw a post on X referring to those reporters as "the hall monitors". I like that. It's fitting.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Two goodies from CBS morning wonks, I'll paraphrase:

'Trump running for re-election has BOTH SIDES inflamed like we've never seen before.'
Yup, that's why, only that....

'Let's brainstorm the ways we think the RNC and Trump campaign will capitalize on this tragedy at the convention'

WTF is wrong with these people?!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

They are paid for their comments, they get paid big money.

And knowing how these bubble head whore for that money they will bend backwards to keep their benefactors happy.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh dear God! So surviving gunfire is a black thing?

How long are we going to allow the real racists to project racism on to everyone else?

A diversity hire expert? So the new KKK.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

How long are we going to allow the real racists to project racism on to everyone else?

"If you don't survive gunfire...than you ain't black --Joe"

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
FAFO

Worth a click, a little graphic, but worth it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

wow, that's not racist at all.

Biden says 'poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids'

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They're not done yet. As November approaches I fully expect to see the liberal 'rent-a-riot' crowd swing into action.
Biden CAN cancel the election if the whole country is deluged with paid liberal tantrum throwers.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
He was shot, and his life is in turmoil. He does not at this time have to make a comment like that. Sure, Biden said something to cover up his campaigns putting a target on Trump. Shift our focus so people believe Biden actually cares, Biden probably had a smile on his face when it happened and his only disappointment is because the guy only hit his ear.

Anyone should be able to see the Biden's campaign coverup of riling up some loose cannons. But maybe the Liberals are not smart enough to see that the Democrats contributed towards this happening. It is too late liberals, the conservatives are not dumb and there will be a strong swing to backing the Republicans now nationwide. Biden's statements did not fool many people, too many citizens saw the bad way they were conducting their campaign.

Now this anchorwoman, she should be watching what she says because there are some loose cannons on the right too. I prefer to focus on consoling the people who got hurt or died, except for the shooter of course who I hope goes to Hell if there really is one.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's not a New Idea that the Left , if All their Efforts to Stop Mr, Trump from being reelected Fail , would then go on to Stop the Election Altogether by Creating an Excuse for Martial Law . All they Need is an Excuse , and We The People Must Not give it to them until Nov. comes .
edit on 14-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

why is it trumps responsibility to call for lowering the temperature when the msm and the other party is constantly ramping it up and up. i dont see anybody on msm pointing out biden connections to byrd and helms yet i hear trump is racist 24/7 with no evidence at all why is that? why even in 2020 wasnt biden taken to task harder about his record on desegregation why did we not see the clip of him saying something like he doesnt want the schools to turn into a jungle if blacks are bussed in or any of the other many many many many racist things biden said as a senator like we heard the clip of trump saying when youre rich you can just grab them by the pu$$y and they let you over and over and over and over again.

these are just a couple examples but i mean the media most of the media seems to be on biden/democrat side which isnt how the media is even supposed to operate and theyre out here basically lying about trump while comveniently forgetting bidens long record of bs.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Trump gets shoot at and press still criticize the man....

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drugstorecowboy56
Trump gets shoot at and press still criticize the man....

America is Seriously Disfunctional Right Now ......(

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

CBS News Face the Nation moderator MARGARET BRENNAN may be related to one of Barack Obama's hitmen, CIA Director JOHN BRENNAN.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join