It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will it take

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't think this is the first time a democrat running amok with a gun has led to calls for stricter gun laws. Self-affirming legislation. "Can't you see how violent I am!?! You have to get rid of guns so I don't kill someone!!!"

Brilliant.

Like the New Zealand shooter. He literally said his goal was to get guns taken away. They couldn't help him out fast enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I heard (on the Telegram app) that Biden was heard speaking to his political donors on the phone earlier in the day (Saturday) & he was quoted as follows:

"It's time to put Trump in the Bulls-Eye"

Six hours later Trump almost died when someone painted a bulls-eye on his head & took seven shots in an attempt to murder him.

If that isn't evidence of a deliberate scheme I don't know what is.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I think it was as tweet from a couple days ago, but I also think it happened. Someone will link it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well, we expect this every time an AR is used in something horrific, but it still hasn’t happened… Yet.

As Justoneman pointed out, a hunting rifle would have been far better suited anyways.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Doesn’t that justify an investigation?
I guarantee if the rolls would have been reversed, there would already be calls for trumps arrest.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I seen that too, democrats have been grooming the idiots to encourage acts of violent against republicans and on Trump directly.

Sadly, guess who is going to take advantage of that, terrorist that the democrats with biden have allow to come into the nation by the thousands.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

He was a registered republican ... who donated to Act Blue

To stop Trump, one group is urging Democrats to Vote GOP

With a largely drama-less Democratic presidential field ... super PAC is hoping to persuade Democrats to drop their party affiliation and vote strategically to influence GOP primaries...

Leaders at PrimaryPivot aren’t coy about their motivations. The super PAC wants to “weaken and defeat” former president Donald Trump in key states

Allowing voters of any party to take part in either the Republican or Democratic presidential primary often invites mischief, commonly referred to as party-crashing. Party-crashing occurs when voters of one party support a candidate in the other party's primary to bolster their chances

A growing segment of the U.S. population is not affiliated with either the Republican or Democratic parties, and is therefore blocked from taking part in closed presidential primaries.

We Only Care About Damaging Donald Trump

In recent months, a handful of left-leaning groups have popped up with the goal of persuading Democrats to back Haley ....

If Trump poses an extraordinary threat to American democracy — as many liberals and left-leaning independents believe — then those same voters should embrace extraordinary methods to stop him. And Schwartz believes, the most effective tactic to stop Trump is for liberal and independents to vote as Republicans for Haley

Democrats try to stop Trump: Vote in Republican primaries

edit on 14-7-2024 by EatZeeBugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: network dude

He was an antifa commie, who donated to Act Blue.

If I had to guess, he registered republican to vote for Oz in PA's closed primaries.
It's a common tactic on the left to get bad candidates on the ballot.

I was wondering if maybe he just changed his registration as part of his planning for this.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Interesting stuff about the USSS director:

This is from a former Fed Prosecutor who has been defending J6 defendants.
Source

Let's put forward some facts about the career of the Kimberly Cheattle, current head of the USSS:

She first joined the USSS in 1995, and retired in late 2019. When she retired she was Assistant Direçtor of Protective Operations. She had previously served as Special Agent in Charge of the Atlanta USSS Office.

She was a member of the VP Protective Detail during the Obama Admin, including some time as a supervisor. That brought her into direct contact with the Bidens.

After Trump was elected she moved to Deputy Assistant Director of USSS for Training, and later Assistant Director for Protective Operations, the position she held when she retired.

She then went into Corporate Security for Pepsico.

But an interview she gave for the publication "Women In Security" -- combined with what she's done since becoming USSS Director -- is interesting:

“I kept a photo on my desk of the first five women sworn into the service, and I used that to remind me that these women created opportunities for me and I can help others grow and lead as well.”

There is a video that has been posted in numerous places where, as Director, she talks about the need to diversify the ranks of the USSS and has established a goal of hiring 30% female USSS Agents by 2030.

Did I mention that she is the recipient of the "Women in Federal Law Enforcement Public Service Award."

Notice a pattern?

She was appointed by Biden in Aug. 2022 shortly after the USSS came under fire after claiming that all its communications from Jan 6 were "unavailable."

But for some reason, in 2021 -- two years after she left Govt for Pepsico -- she was given a Presidential Rank Award.

All that really is is a cash bonus for Senior Executive Service members -- the highest level of Civil Service in the Govt. The cash award is 20% of their base salary.

It seems odd to me that Biden would gift her a $40,000 cash bonus more that 2 years after she left Govt service, and then 8 months later name her to head the USSS.

In addition, it seems like another example of Biden elevating someone personally close to him AND DR. JILL -- and I think likely more so Jill than him -- to a position of high importance where keeping the family's secrets was a necessity.

Reminds me of Catherine Russell -- Dr. Jill's Chief of Staff while Second Lady -- who was named Dir. of WH Personnel Office at the start of the Biden Admin. That job put her in charge of the Office that vetted all political appointees in all Exec. Branch Depts and Agencies for the new Admin.

Time for Dir. Cheattle to answer questions before Congress.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64Getting shot at makes a man rearrange his priorities.
...make me wanna shoot back!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: YouCanCallMeAl

I agree, Trump shows with his fist that he will not be put down by anybody, powerful stand of defiance.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They're saying now "officially" that the gun was LEGALLY purchased by the kid's Father. 🤣🤣

What about the ammo? and "registration" ?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Illegal Executive Order number 53,198,461 incoming in 3.....2.....1.....

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Can you say "Manchurian Candidate"
And if you think it was......then he didn't really "act alone".......
edit on Sun Jul 14 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Can you say "Manchurian Candidate"
And if you think it was......then he didn't really "act alone".......

there are a few aspects of this that seem a bit coordinated. Not sure if it will be found or scrubbed, but it sure seems like a 20 year old kid would have to be an exceptional shot to do what he did. You don't just get to be an exceptional shot, you have to practice a lot. Or be super lucky that one time you need to be super lucky.

we live in interesting times.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I agree, I am sure is going to be some interesting information on his laptop, as usual social media have a lot of influences on those of weak mind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join