It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people in Russia think about the assassination attempt on Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I wonder who fed Putins opponents uranium based cyanide kill bagels?

Luckily our idiot lefties don’t know how to shoot or meme their opponents. (Yes, I meant meme)
edit on 7/14/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
3 minutes ago
Someone with the police or the SS will get burned and rightly so as the shooter was out in the open and seen before he was in position and shots were fired !

Already talk about a possible inside job.. The problem for some is they would not put anything past the deep state in planning such an operation..youtu.be...

If Trump had not turned his head when he did he would have been hit in the temple and died instantly most probably..

This is what happens when the shooter and the secret service officers are all DEI hires. Bad things happen when you use incompetent people. The left won't be so lax next time, I expect they will use a pro, probably an offshore contractor, .338 lapua boattail, leupold 3.5-25x56 scope or equivalent and they will run it out at two kilometres. It's only about a 2 second bullet travel roughly at 3000fps, timed positioning is generally predictable. I would suggest Trump for his own protection wear body armour (but that won't always work and I won't tell you how or why), he should be in constant motion and in staggered directions. It might look a little clumsy, bet hell if it saves his life it's worth it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Oh , so you Guys didn't do it ? My Libby Neighbor Thinks you did .............Crazy Be...........*)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Everything is done differently. A psychopath with a gun is invented, who will not hesitate to materialize.
Interestingly enough, it was once theorized that Jack the Ripper was a composite of different killers. It seems the first guy inspired others, and the press played a role in this madness.

The Japanese put out an interesting anime series, Kyokou Suiri, or In/Spectre. In the 5th episode of Season 1, there is an excellent visualization of how thoughts are given shape and form by millions of people, becoming almost perceptible/tangible in heightened religious experiences.

The US liberal camp, which owns the majority of the media, celebrities and Hollywood actors, has been whipping up hysteria against Trump in the media for many years, and it’s no wonder that a psycho with a gun has matured. You can paraphrase the law of the theater about the gun on the wall - if you “load” a psycho with a gun for a long time, the psycho will definitely shoot.
Not only that, ordinary people reinforce public opinion with their poisonous thoughts which they project into their environment, these thoughts find their way to people with compatible wavelengths, they don't just disappear into thin air. We're all more telepathic than we think.

The psycho just needs one final push, a nudge, somebody to tell them to "go ahead" with the plan. The tv series _Gotham_ S3E14 showed what happens when the lights went out. It seems likely there are people who intend to carry out their own plans, coinciding with a timely massive CME event.

But Kennedy, like Trump, did not suit the deep elites. A campaign was also launched against Kennedy. Kennedy was accused of rapprochement with the USSR, Trump with Russia, Kennedy resolved the Cuban missile crisis, and Trump is going to stop the West’s war with Russia in Ukraine when he becomes president.
I don't believe this comparison is actually justified, as it neglects to factor in their character and motives. JFK was a good natured man with good intentions.

An user shared his opinion with me:

"I believe Trump will win the election. Originally, the elites did not want him to, but there was a change of heart. It’s obvious that they now do. I believe they will use him as a tool next year with whatever chaotic events they have in mind, since a lot of people hate him, it will be easy to blame him. I don’t hate him personally but many do. Personally, I can see good things on both sides, the right and left, I don’t support any one person and I think a lot of politics worldwide are rigged anyways."

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I fimly believe the order came from A European city. Either London, Brussels, Paris or Davos.

I was wondering when someone was going to blame those bastard Brits/Europeans.
Pleased to see you didn't disappoint.

Sorry to break this but this is solely down to you guys.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A thorough search of possible shooting sites …. OR they should have, I don’t know, occupied them.

You know, to deter any hostile peep from occupying the position. I’m no tactical genius but it’s what I would have done. Especially when there was only one potential position. 🤷🏽‍♂️

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I do wish people would stop referring to the controllers as 'elites'. It only serves to feed their egos and self perception that they are separate, special, have mandate and power over us all.

This group is the establishment, are extra-national, i.e., they hail from different nation states and owe allegiance to none. They are made up of corporate, state and dynastic actors whose sole input is to enrich and protect themselves. They are a truly parasitic class, a cabal and in truth, have nothing to offer the world.

Trump and Kennedy - the connection and what they hold in common - they are/were true Americans, not extra-national and any allegiance to the cabal is/was secondary to their country and countrymen. And they 'knew', were in a position to know and posed a very real threat to the cabal, if only because they worked to bring what was hidden, out into the open.

If the President of a major player in the world starts making policies that would change how the power structures actually work, those that control the narratives, the markets, the morals, the politicians, the media and just about everything else, poses a real existential threat to the establishment.

And yes, there appears competency issues in the protection and law enforcement services.

edit on 15-7-2024 by covent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I fimly believe the order came from A European city. Either London, Brussels, Paris or Davos.

Pleased to see you didn't disappoint.

Sorry to break this but this is solely down to you guys.

No, this time I am believing he was right. It is a European conspiracy of hundreds of years in the making and the Colonies splitting from England was incorporated into the plans masterfully. Canada is toast now. The plan being to move us all into a slave state one world style gov that will make Hitler seem just a blip on the dial for what is in store for us "useless eaters". The financial world has been driving this because they have always been better resourced than any government or group of any other people.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: covent

I can agree the elites are the people we see on TV, and the controllers are the people running the show. Matrix name controller is much a more accurate word by far.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
A thorough search of possible shooting sites …. OR they should have, I don’t know, occupied them.

You know, to deter any hostile peep from occupying the position. I’m no tactical genius but it’s what I would have done. Especially when there was only one potential position. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Clearly a mole or just a whole set of puppet masters were helping this kid be left alone to do his deed. When you are looking at him from where that SS sniper was there was no reason for that assassins position to ever be an option. Those buildings would need to be searched before the event even.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sorry mate, but on this occasion I think you're reading far too much into it.

I suspect that this was a case of a lone shooter fuelled by some sort of paranoia and driven by the broken political system to get his 15 minutes of infamy.
I'm not totally discounting the possibility of a wider conspiracy - there are several scenario's that could theoretically be correct, if there is I doubt we'll find out the whole truth any time soon.....if ever.

But there's no long game at play here masterminded by some nefarious cabal of elites etc.
I have my thoughts on that but I think they are best left for another time and place.

There's no way the UK/EU etc would support and enable something like this, we have far, far too much to lose.
And if we did we would have done it much more efficiently and effectively!

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I’m still wondering if there was a plot by someone high up to set Trump up to be assassinated. I have heard reports that a secret service sniper had the gunman in his site for 2 or 3 minutes but was waiting for permission to take him out unless the gunman shot first. I don’t doubt this because the gunman was shot in less than 3 seconds after shooting. Why would the secret service have to wait so long to take out a gunman? To give the guy a good chance at killing Trump? Who directed the Secret Service to wait for permission for such a long wait period?

I have heard that Biden determines funding for the Secret Service so I am definitely leaning towards incompetence after seeing how Biden acted during the debate rather than evil intent. On the other hand, how is anyone going to prove that someone high up intentionally made the secret service not kill the gunman unless the gunman shot first? Whomever controls the Secret Service may be guilty.

I do not believe any foreign power controls the US Secret Service.

Just my thoughts of what I have been reading and hearing.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It is early still, but there was an Ambassador sitting there who posted about thinking it was two shooters. Yet, I would agree your theory is the one they want us to believe. It may be right, but the "controllers" do want us to believe things lately that just aren't true. It is hard to know what to believe, but that one being on the roof that way in a spot left vulnerable is very suspicious to many.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Worry not, although our appointed officials want the citizens to forget where many of our problems originated, I will always remember. Nothing personal mate, but your elites kind of owned half the world for quite some time. They are only now starting to lose control of a tiny bit of that centuries of accumulated wealth, and that is probably just due to changing times and evolving human consciousness in combination with the free flow of information.

That control extends across the Atlantic to this day in the form of very old discreet bonds between various institutions (academic first, then financial and government) where many of the American elite have established their pedigree before moving on to their careers in the big corporate brands, our Congress, and/or the intelligence community. So when a player that is outside of those centuries old institutional bonds(shackles) of Euro-Atlantic pedigree attempts to usurp their established paradigm and regain American national sovereignty, well that is when Their Democracy™ is in danger and little pieces on a board are moved in conjunction with a massive media propaganda campaign designed to subtly lure out a potentially unstable candidate to be the means to an end.

I suspect a friendly asset in the AMA or their equivelant psychological organization received a request for a potential candidate ripe for gaslighting and manipulation in any place Trump was going to be until they found a person and a town that would work. Once this incel type lone wolf bullied depressive type was found that may have aligned ideologically with their goals they send in a friendly female to gain his trust and confidence. How better to manipulate this personality type than to suddenly shower him with the attention he had lacked for so long, while simultaneously falsely building his confidence and feeding his ego.

In the right person this girl could have basically turned him into a subservient drone in a matter of weeks, all the while demanding anonymity out of alleged privacy concerns. Noone would be the wiser. I wonder if the girl even knew who the real target was though, and whether she was killed off before she found out or as an after thought. The investigation basically needs to gather all the meta deta from his devices on his locations in the weeks leading up to the incident , and then canvas all local businesses with cameras from this data to see who he was speaking with, because trust me he was.

Real professionals would have met in very public places that would have cameras, but offer out of sight gathering spots that can generate enough ambiguity about who went in that direction or for what reason. Think public parks, but meeting on the boardwalks on trails without cameras. Or for instance, a movie theater. A skating rink, a bowling alley. Many of these places only cover the entrances or cash points. Lobbies may be unwatched. A stream of people are constantly shuffling between sight and out of it. So we will see the Gunman, probably alone. We will see his handler, also alone or with another. But we will not know who it is because we will never see them together. They will all have crossed the cameras eye, but know enough to go meet at a random arcade machine, or bought the seat in front or behind in a movie theater. Where ever the camera does not see. Then we got to see if we can find anyone that was present and cooperative and ask them if they recall the individual in question with anyone authorities may have flagged as potential co-conspirators from the camera footage.

Perhaps a small private coffee shop with obvious signs of leftist ideology like BLM and Defund propoganda bandied about was a gathering spot for sharing intelligence and orders. Maybe even a dang food truck. What about the camera covering the auto parts store across the street facing a food truck where he made a recent purchase, who does it show him with there?? The investigation will explore all this, and I think we will find a young female in this equation, and I think she will just happen to have ceased to exist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join