It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people in Russia think about the assassination attempt on Trump?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

The main question now in all media in all countries is: “Who tried to kill Trump?
As always, in such cases, two theories arise: the conspiracy theory and the lone nut theory. And both of these theories are true, but at the same time inaccurate.

Of course, an elite conspiracy against Trump exists in the United States, and some elites would like to eliminate it, this is obvious. Only here other mechanisms are at work.

Ordering the security forces to kill or imprison Trump means shaking the foundations of the state and breaking the agreement between the elites, which could lead to civil war. Still, Trump's opponents are not so crazy as to lose their position because a civil war will wipe them out.

Everything is done differently. A psychopath with a gun is invented, who will not hesitate to materialize.

The US liberal camp, which owns the majority of the media, celebrities and Hollywood actors, has been whipping up hysteria against Trump in the media for many years, and it’s no wonder that a psycho with a gun has matured. You can paraphrase the law of the theater about the gun on the wall - if you “load” a psycho with a gun for a long time, the psycho will definitely shoot.

And even if he survived his failed attempt, what would he tell? How long have you been watching TV?

A similar attempt was made on the life of Slovak President Robert Fico. But to call the psycho shooting at him alone would be wrong - the entire liberal camp is behind this psycho.

With regard to the assassination attempt on Trump, a comparison with the assassination of Kennedy still suggests itself. Despite the fact that Kennedy was a Democrat, and Trump is supported by Republicans (by the way, not all of them). But Kennedy, like Trump, did not suit the deep elites. A campaign was also launched against Kennedy. Kennedy was accused of rapprochement with the USSR, Trump with Russia, Kennedy resolved the Cuban missile crisis, and Trump is going to stop the West’s war with Russia in Ukraine when he becomes president.

He will definitely win the elections, he just has to live to see the elections.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
3 minutes ago
Someone with the police or the SS will get burned and rightly so as the shooter was out in the open and seen before he was in position and shots were fired !

Already talk about a possible inside job.. The problem for some is they would not put anything past the deep state in planning such an operation..youtu.be...

If Trump had not turned his head when he did he would have been hit in the temple and died instantly most probably..

edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

One thing amazes me - they are shouting to the whole world about the greatness, limitless possibilities and abilities of the US special services. Where is the greatness and opportunity in the event of an assassination attempt on Trump? Zero. This leads to the conclusion that the security services are, at a minimum, extremely incompetent.I still write very softly and correctly.
edit on 14-7-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

PUTIN DID IT !! Lets nuke the bastard ..........

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

A massive failure, nothing short of disgraceful, , specially when the bystanders rally attendees, spotted the shooter before the shots were fire, warned the police about a man with a riffle on the rooftop and did nothing until he opened fire.

A total failure.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Their performance didn’t look very “Elite” to me. Are they part timers or something? Bottom of the class? Complacency?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Their performance didn’t look very “Elite” to me. Are they part timers or something? Bottom of the class? Complacency?

Biden is leaving him shorthanded. Who assigns them to the "Trump Detail" matters I would guess?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

edit on CamSun, 14 Jul 2024 08:12:00 -0500Sunday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I don’t presume to give an assessment. I can just compare. In Russia, the special services would have stopped the planned assassination attempt in the bud. Long before implementation.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

They will they what they are told to think, or they go to Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

In Russia, the special services would have stopped the planned assassination attempt in the bud. Long before implementation.

Just like they did with The Crocus City Hall terror attack.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Reflections...

It is clear that before a presidential candidate spoke, the Secret Service should have conducted a thorough check of all potential shooting sites, but this procedure appears to have been skipped. How this happened will probably not be told to the general public.

The second oddity is that witnesses warned police about an armed man on the roof of the building before Trump's speech, but their reports were ignored.

The shooter, located at a distance of 130 meters, had convenient conditions for shooting without the need to take into account “interfering” factors such as wind or complex optics. The shooter was probably underqualified, and this was Trump's saving grace. The favorable prone position also made the shooter's task easier, which may indicate his lack of training. This happy coincidence helped avoid more serious consequences for Trump. Or maybe they didn’t plan to kill Trump at all? This is the third point that deserves special attention.

Using a semi-automatic AR-15 rifle with a 15-20 round magazine highlights the imperfect skill of the shooter. With a bullet speed of 700 to 900 meters per second, the incident would unfold instantly. Of the five shots, one person was killed, another was wounded, and three more missed the target, one of them hitting Trump himself. The shooter did not use the remaining 10-15 rounds, perhaps out of fear or because he was already neutralized.

And finally, the fifth detail is that the actions of the Secret Service deserve special attention: the snipers should have noticed the shooter and prevented the incident before the shot, but the reaction followed only after Trump was wounded.

Bottom line: the whole story of the assassination attempt on the conservative Trump is pure Hollywood: the shooter is on the roof hundreds of meters from the site of the election rally, outside the ring controlled by security. These same guards, who spectacularly and ostentatiously covered Trump with their bodies. Apparently specially selected Hollywood girls with weapons, who stood as an “unbreakable wall” at the door of the car in which the presidential candidate was evacuated. They have the tense faces that American heroes under fire are supposed to have.

One of them - this is also being discussed by the whole world - so beautifully, ostentatiously, she could not cope with her excitement and so plausibly could not put the pistol in her holster, that she should probably be given a bonus...

Hollywood!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I fimly believe the order came from A European city. Either London, Brussels, Paris or Davos. Make no mistake, the puppet masters behind Bilderberg are behind this. It is they who stand to lose the most with the either restructuring or outright dissolution of NATO, the mechanism for easily hijacking an independent market will be gone and so too does the eternal stream of stolen wealth that comes with it.

Also the possibility that Ukrainian assassination group supported by Ukraine intelligence that kills civilians and other civil/public servants that show the smallest dissent. Selena my may have been convinced by one of his European benefactors that he could pull it off. Can we use this as an excuse to hang zelensky now after my boxing match with him??

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Those security people are sometimes not as good as they think ,When I was young the queen turned up in my small village and walked out on a balcony in our town hall .

I was sitting on a hill at a childrens play park swing 800 + meters away and could see her easily and shot even easier and at that age had access to the guns to do such a thing .

And the security had been there weeks before that flying visit of the monarch checking things over . sewers, down pipes everything was checked and little me had a easy shot on the day if i were that mad .

edit on 14/7/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

As for Europa, it’s quite possible. But the Ukrainian trace is zero probability, in my opinion. All Ukrainian security forces are completely dependent on the West, and on the issue of funding - on the United States. And most Ukrainians do not know English. This operation requires deep implementation and is very long-term. And the Ukrainian special services can only plan a simple short-term terrorist attack.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

With regard to the assassination attempt on Trump, a comparison with the assassination of Kennedy still suggests itself. Despite the fact that Kennedy was a Democrat, and Trump is supported by Republicans (by the way, not all of them). But Kennedy, like Trump, did not suit the deep elites. A campaign was also launched against Kennedy. Kennedy was accused of rapprochement with the USSR, Trump with Russia, Kennedy resolved the Cuban missile crisis, and Trump is going to stop the West’s war with Russia in Ukraine when he becomes president.

I think we all hope that , and removes the tension between The West and Russia.

You can't solve these problems if you don't want to face the complexity of the problem and we all know what those are

edit on 0b34America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 10:05:34 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 10:05:34 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Everything in the world is cyclical. We endure and hope that the cycle will change from confrontation to cooperation.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

He will definitely win the elections, he just has to live to see the elections.

Waking up to the news today hearing that Trump had been shot sucked bad. Glad to see he was pretty much ok was a big relief. As for this kind of thing happening was not a big surprise with how all the politics has been going.

I hope Trump does live, with the nature of war he might not? Should he fall, at least there in no more waiting or uncertainty in how Ukraine is going to go. Maybe the next Republican in line still might have a chance at the election. As for having a chance with NATO after that will be a lot less likely.

Trump does have the popular vote. From those counting the votes, it did not go too well last time.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
On a purely human level, I support Trump. Everyone at the ATS knows this. Trump is a difficult negotiator, but the most adequate of all. I hope he will make America Great again, not at the expense of other countries, but through the intelligence, hard work, knowledge and aspirations of ordinary Americans. Here we are allies))))

edit on 14-7-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

You reminded me of a song...

A band from Ithaca, NY, called Secret Service Men.

A very anti Trump band, but the song is great...and under a minute long.

open.spotify.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join