It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Time to Talk About YOUR Rhetoric

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

it's not so much that they think that, it's that they have been told to think that. The tick-tock/instagram folks are easily led.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I totally agree. Make sure you add Biden and the BULLSEYE he put on Trump less than a week before the shooting. And don't forget Alex Soros:the billionaire leftist posts a picture of a “Bullet Hole” and “$47.”

originally posted by: 727Sky
The haters and mouth pieces of the WEF/CIA news agencies should be sued (big bucks) for inciting an attempted assignation . Some like Maxine and other race baters should be in jail for a very long time. .

edit on 15-7-2024 by strayman because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
a reply to: Sisavran

The media and democratic party really did create an Us vs. Them schism for years upon years.

Not hardly. It’s the fault of the believers, which includes you. I get so sick of hearing this BS from the right. You guys are every bit as cultish and deranged as the left.

We’ve done nothing but gradually lose liberties since the founding of this country. What's the one constant in this scenario? Government, of any affiliation. There would be none or less of this BS if you people didn’t believe that you needed to be ruled. Hitler wasn’t scary. What’s scary was the people that believed the BS and put him into “power”.

We need to set the BS aside. I’d much rather have liberty than impose my beliefs onto my neighbor through the use of force.

You’re divided because you choose to be. If we started caring about liberty above all else, there wouldn’t be so much division.
edit on 18-7-2024 by ihategovernment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ihategovernment

No I'm pretty sure the rabid democratic party was in bed with the MSM for the sake of creating division.

Prettttttty sureeeee

<< 1   >>

join