It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden winning in polls! He's gonna beat Trump like a drum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Hey! His uncle was eaten by Babylonians!

NOT NICE!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When does vice president Trump takeover?? LOL

Honestly?? America has become a byword for dumbassery around the world and is the butt of all jokes. You can blame that on every single blue haired they/them demoncrat voter.

I have never known a US administration as bad and as corrupt as this one. America, the land of the free, even now has political prisoners. This administration was the very one the American Founding Fathers warned about and the reason for the 2nd amendment.

For me, the moment FJB threatened half of the United States population with F-16s and nuclear weapons, should've been the time you all exercised that 2nd amendment! But you didn't. You sat on your backsides and moaned on the Internet instead. Now you have a full on invasion coming over your border, sky high inflation, lawfare against law abiding citizens, and are being robbed of your inheritance

I can't see Trump winning in November. I'm sure that the cheat is already in play. And I doubt any of you will do a damned thing except moan about it online.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlySlightly
a reply to: ColeYounger2

He did do well. Trump wouldn't have been able to answer most of the questions they asked Joe except for a canned non-specific answer.

Kind of like the way Biden answered them?

Anyways.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

NOT NICE!

Oops!
Yeah, those Lonians are ravenous when they're babies.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

NOT NICE!

Oops!

That's why you keep them in cages!

Trump was right!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

NOT NICE!

Oops!

That's why you keep them in cages!

Trump was right!!!

'The Cradle of Civilization' just couldn't hold the tiny Mesopotamian bastards.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
We need President Camacho!!!! We NEED

ELECTOLYTES

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Because, when you have electrolytes, you, well, have the power to control those electorlyts and form them into electrolytes that are going to help those who do not have electolytes because we need them to. They will, but, right now, they do not, and it is ok to not have and wish for than to wish for and find a book. - Kamala Harris

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: network dude

there's no way that poll could have been bias, it's not like most people that respond to NPR / PBS are dems liberals.
i mean come on man.

i will give NPR one thing though they are fairly factual when they report so that also makes sense.

Certainly, you are right on the lack of bias. But on reporting accurately, Oh, I am sorry you feel that way.
As an Environmental Scientist I find I cannot listen to them on the radio without being disgusted at the lies. So NO they don't have good track record with data AT ALL. Maybe, as an example, we can trust them with what animal is at the Grand Canyon that wasn't known to exist. We CAN trust some of their reports. I am saddened any would think they get stuff right, when they became leftist when I was a young man studying who I was going to learn from as an adult after my education and work began. Way back last century.

edit on 12000000183120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
God help us all if that's a legit post of hers-- because
I'm not sure even a 2nd Printing of Terry Jones'
Olde English/Prattle Concordance and Jimmy Page's
Confounded yet Combined Cockney Abridgements
could defuse THAT sucker.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Joe is fine, and any suggestions that he isn't is white supremacist disinformation.

in an Alternate Universe that ALL Could be True........Don't Laugh ...*(

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Oh yeah, this is totally a poll that suggests 50-48 in a national means he's winning anything.

Georga Bush last carried New Jersey for the GOP in 1988 versus Dukakis.

I wonder if The Manhattan District Attourneys Office is the reason? Like an enemy of our enemy is our friend type thing. The trial may have paid unintended geofenced dividends by forcing him to focus on Jersey.

That's not good from a DNC standpoint though.
edit on 12-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Are all of you hard right wingers telling polls you supporting Joe just to keep him in the race?

You know, how the left supported Nikki?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Dude. Your politics is a reality tv show and your country is an international joke.

The real world isn’t consumed or bombarded by politics 24/7.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Dude. Your politics is a reality tv show and your country is an international joke.

The real world isn’t consumed or bombarded by politics 24/7.

the world is in danger. We have been told and told that the world is worried about Trump and his existential threat to that same world. It's like you don't even know why he's such a threat. You really need more fear in your diet.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Almost two-thirds of the 1,300 respondents said they believe Biden is not mentally fit to be president, including nearly 4 in 10 Democrats.

Now consider this frightening fact. Six in ten democrats STILL BELIEVE that Joe Biden is fit to be the President over the next four years.

What kind of deluded fever dream must those six in ten democrats be living in to believe that the vegetative numpty Biden is still fit to be President for another four years? It's an utterly insane position, yet THE MAJORITY OF DEMOCRATS still believe the hype, that Biden is 'sharp as a tack', and 'performing well', 'beating Trump in the debate'.

What a bunch of retards (no apology for the analogy). How brain damaged (literally - brainwashing is real) must those six in ten democrats be to believe in that utter senile lunatic in the way they clearly do?

It is frightening to consider that you live alongside such lunatics in your day to day existence in the good old US of A. Fight the good fight oh social conservatives of this grand old nation! Godspeed in your fight against utter lunacy!

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Joe is fine, and any suggestions that he isn't is white supremacist disinformation.

It's a crime to remove the LEADING candidate from the race!

How can anyone put their faith in a Democrat on TV or any VIP Democrat at this point???

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Is it True ? Joe is GONE Tonight ?
edit on 18-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WeMustCare

Is it True ? Joe is GONE Tonight ?

NBC News is reporting that Nancy Pelosi says Joe's campaign is nearing the end.

Trump gets shot: FIGHT FIGHT!!

Biden gets Covid: RETREAT RETREAT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join