It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden winning in polls! He's gonna beat Trump like a drum

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

2 hour(s) ago
Biden takes slight lead over Trump in post-debate poll
A new national NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll has found that President Biden has taken a slight 50% to 48% lead over former President Trump in a head-to-head matchup.

The results also found that no other mainstream Democrat that has been floated as a potential replacement for Biden on the Democrat ticket -- if the 81-year-old eventually drops out of the race -- performs better than him against Trump.

Almost two-thirds of the 1,300 respondents said they believe Biden is not mentally fit to be president, including nearly 4 in 10 Democrats.

The poll also found that when third-party candidates are factored into the race, Trump leads Biden 43% to 42%, NPR reports.

www.foxnews.com...

This is fantastic news. Joe has staved off the haters with a masterful performance at the NATO summit presser. He was sharp, articulate, and awake! He only made a few tiny blunders, almost nobody caught them. So it's great to see he's back on top of his game. It seems the jetlag is gone, the cold has been cured, and his staffers have repented and fixed their evil ways. What does all this mean? That Joe has been convinced he's the only one who can save the Earth from Trump. Now I have yet to get clarity on what it is Trump will do to destroy the planet, but I'm sure it's legit, they wouldn't say it if it wasn't true, right?

So Joe can get back to campaigning, raking in all that donor cash, and making America look like the beacon of light in a dark world, as he has been doing for 50 years. The left no longer needs to worry, he's got this.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Joe is fine, and any suggestions that he isn't is white supremacist disinformation.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Joe has never been Sharper!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

there's no way that poll could have been bias, it's not like most people that respond to NPR / PBS are dems liberals.
i mean come on man.

i will give NPR one thing though they are fairly factual when they report so that also makes sense.

edit on 12-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

All those Democrats calling for Joe Biden ...the leading candidate to drop out,, should feel like fools this morning.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The leftist media is already manufacturing fake polls that will show Joe can't possibly win.

Joe has proved he's sharp enough to know 'Fake News' when he sees it!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My goodness, all I hear in the UK is ha ha ha ha ha ha etc.etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

It's not called 'Merry Old England' for nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
And don't worry about anything, if by some crazy, wild chance, Joe starts to feel like he's tired and needs a rest, we always have Kamala Harris to fall back on. All is well.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
The leftist media is already manufacturing fake polls that will show Joe can't possibly win.

Fake polls! You can tell the fake one's just by how they don't tell you what you know to be true.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

He did do well. Trump wouldn't have been able to answer most of the questions they asked Joe except for a canned non-specific answer.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This all really needs to stop. It is not a reality TV show. He is the POTUS FFS. We are a laughing stock on the world stage.

It is just not funny anymore. COVID was bad enough. The control. How quickly people forget how the average US citizen was threatened with their jobs and lives because of the government. Now this?

Every Single Member of Congress is responsible at this point. ALL of them. They should be on the House floor demanding that Joe Biden is removed from office. You still have Lindsey Graham defending him. Screw these people.

Bidens up in polling....some of this country deserves what they are getting .

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Fake polls! You can tell the fake one's just by how they don't tell you what you know to be true.

Yup! Just like all those "Cheap Fakes" of Joe doin' the dementia dance.
Dems and their media saw right through those.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlySlightly

He did do well. Trump wouldn't have been able to answer most of the questions they asked Joe except for a canned non-specific answer.

I hear ya, Brothr.
Right On!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yep, he's the goodest I've seen in a long time.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Maybe George was right!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We are a laughing stock on the world stage.

What? According to Joe, all his world leader buddies are constantly telling him how great he is!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Trump couldn't get 100 people to show up to one of his events. He has no public support, it's a wonder he doesn't just drop out now. It will just be sad to see him standing there, with 20 of his staff looking at him while he wonders why nobody in the US supports him. I'm just glad we have this caliber of leadership at the time we need it most.

Thanks for being the shining light showing us the error of our ways.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Have you heard any of this? The UK has plenty of it's own problems. It looks like CNN has officially jump ship.
everyday joe stays in the race is a blessing
:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join