It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God I’m sick of this fake actor scammer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I can only see that the whole Zelenskyy scam is a scam. Question is, is the money going to buy a new Bugatti formrs zekensky, and her big trips to Harrods.

Look at the scanner actor all we see him is his costume his olive drab.

It’s getting a bit thin.

How many countries would prefer to help out a scammer than help people in the cost of living crisis, escalating utility prices, to give some back to taxpayers, answer is nine.

This look and smells like money laundering.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...
edit on 12-7-2024 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

I can only see that the whole Zelenskyy scam is a scam. Question is, is the money going to buy a new Bugatti formrs zekensky, and her big trips to Harrods.

Sounds like something from the press conference last night.

Also, the Bugatti story was an obvious fake. I could make the same invoice the whole story was based off of in 5 minutes with Microsoft Word.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Broaden your sickness by including Putin in there somewhere.
Surely, there is room for the real wicked beyond your focusing on the mere money aspect that you imagine.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Tick-Tock goes the clock Mr. Zelenskyy. Your expiration date approaches

Posted this here almost 2 years ago now and got absolutely flamed by a bunch of Zelenskyyites...

Posting again for posterity reason and to trigger the morons who still think that Zionist POS Zelenskyy stands for freedom and democracy.

The truth is...

alot darker than you could ever imagine.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Posting again for posterity reason and to trigger the morons who still think that Zionist POS Zelenskyy stands for freedom and democracy.

I thought he was a Nazi 🤔

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

a Zionist NAZI? what a progressive idea!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CriticalStinker

a Zionist NAZI? what a progressive idea!

Extremist neutral.

Extremist they/them.

Instead of neutral bathrooms, he just chooses to piss on everyone (equality).

He watches a dubbed version of Jerry Seinfeld where everyone is wearing swastika armbands.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I can just tell at a glance this guy is dripping in wealth. Wealthy megalomaniacs ooze this. I hear his wife bought a second hand new car as her old broke down? Must be those US donations helping the poor woman out

Good thing that there aren't seniors on ss having to decide whether to buy food or pay utilities this week

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Was he wealthy before office?

Wealth can be disgusting with politicians, or it can be understandable.

Bush- wealthy before office

Clinton’- not nearly to where they’re at post “public service”

Obama- Same as Clinton’s.

Zelensky- had a successful show and media company after the show

Putin- whole life in “public service” yet rich

They’re not all equal
edit on 12-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Harrods is a department store. Lots of people go there. The Bugatti stuff is not real, just propaganda.

Ukraine was invaded by Russia, that has been the enemy of the Western countries since the it formed in 1922.

The USA and NATO Pact countries have been in cold war with Russian aligned countries since 1947.

Putin's Russia has been the aggressor in this conflict.

And if you are talking about obscene amounts of money, Vlad Putin is worth about $200 billion, making him the richest man in the world. In comparison, Forbes estimated that Zelensky's net worth is only about $20 million.

edit on 2024-07-12T14:20:14-05:0002Fri, 12 Jul 2024 14:20:14 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ukraine was good invaded by rusha? How dis that slip by me and why haven’t I heard of this before now? Are you telling tall tales again 00?

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Ukraine was good invaded by rusha? How dis that slip by me and why haven’t I heard of this before now? Are you telling tall tales again 00?

a reply to: chr0naut

Do you always blame others for what goes on in your own noggin?

Seriously, you'd be the best authority on that, so you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
...the morons who still think that Zionist POS Zelenskyy stands for freedom and democracy.

Zionist ... Seriously ... you are so anti-Jew and obsessed. If Zelenskyy weren't of the Jewish faith, I wonder what your thoughts on him would be. Probably wouldn't have any cuz' he wouldn't even hit your radar.

new topics

top topics

join